Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

hannah i searched for u on fb but i didnt know which one is u? add me anne saxby. my pic is same as my avatar on here

Hi everyone! Hope you have all been doing well :hug:

Bobby seems to be on London time as he sleet at 12am last night Dubai time. I really hope his schedule gets back on track. He did sleep on the plane either, too busy squalling and playing.

Last night I felt a tooth in his mouth And today I saw it! It looks like a white line in his gum :cloud9: my grandma says that in two days it should show more and by a week it should be out!

We went around the Area of the Dubai Tower (tallest building in the world) and saw the the water fountain. I don't know what it's actually called by it's a water display that moves in time with music. Every half an hour from 6pm onwards a song will play and the display starts. I'll see if I can find a video on YouTube.

wow how much were they born maybe and windmills?

Maybe - I've added you hun :)

Amelia was 7lb 9oz at birth and was 14lb at 16 weeks and we're getting her weighed today at 18 weeks, I reckon she'll be about 14lb 8 or 9. :)

Managed to get a video of Amelia rolling over but it won't upload on here :growlmad:

Hannah - Roh was 5lb 10oz at birth and i think about 13lb 8oz at 18 weeks, something around that anyway, i could go check but i just sat down witha cuppa :coffee: so i'm not moving! :haha:

Oh, and when Roh started rolling it took a while before he started doing it in his sleep, it was only really once he was rolling both ways he started to do that. For about a week it woke him up when he got onto his front, but now it doesn't and he sleeps in al sorts of crazy positions, on his side and on his front, and this morning i woke up to find him on his front with his bum up in the air, fast asleep :haha: Was feeling a bit worried aout him sleeping on his front, but if i try to roll him on his back he just flips over again right away, so not alot i can do about it. I figure now he can roll, he can move himself out of any position he really doesn't like :winkwink:

Modo - Hope you are having fun in Dubai, the fountain looks so cool :thumbup: Well done on the tooth coming Bobby! :flower:

Maybe - Hope you get a really good couple of hours sleep! :hugs:

Katie - Nice to see you, hope everything is good for you! :hugs:

Ergh well last night wasn't so good here.... Roh went of to sleep really well at 7pm, without me in his room again :thumbup: but then woke up at 10pm, and sounded really unsettled. After about 20 minutes of him trying to get back to sleep, he started crying, so i went in. He was really hot and was all covered in snot, and had been sick and his nappy had leaked :dohh: Poor little guy :nope: I had to get him up, change his sheets, change his nappy and all his clothes, gave him some calpol and a bit of a feed. Well, by that time he was all awake again, and it took until 12.30am to settle him back down again :nope: Then he woke up again at 2am and just wouldn't go off, at 4am i was shattered and gave up and brought him in my bed for cuddles. We both managed to doze until 8am. His top gums are really red looking and he's all snotty again, so i think the top teeth are trying to make an appearance. Could be in for a few dodgy nights :sleep: Ah well, i figure we only have to do each tooth once, so when they are through then its all done :thumbup:

Had to have some blood tests today, and as i was so tired i got all dizzy and faint :wacko: They were so nice in the hospital, they made me a cup of tea and some biccies, and sat me in a comfy chair, and one of the nurses took Roh off me for 20 minutes and gave him the bottle of EBM that i'd taken along. Brilliant! :thumbup: I'm going back there next time i need a break! :haha:

Have a good day all!

:hugs:

Hannah - Joni was 5lb 9oz when she was born and was 13lb 5oz at 19 weeks. She was 16lb 7oz last week at 27 weeks.

Modo the fountain looks amazing :) Sorry to hear that Bobby has not slept well, I am sure he will get back into the swing of things for you soon. Woohoo on Bobbies first tooth, do you think that teething pains might be contributing to him not sleeping.

Maybebaby - I hope you managed to get a few Z's this morning, or at least a lie down and rest.

Emera - Joni gets into some crazy positions sleeping too. Like you I figure if she is strong enough to get into them she will move if she was uncomfortable etc. Sorry your night with Roh was unsettled :hugs: It is really good that the nurses were so lovely today :) I always think a little kindness goes a long way. I hope the results are all ok for you :hugs:

Well Joni decided to take a long nap this morning (hour and a half) so I managed to get the window and frame in our bedroom cleaned. We have pvc double glazing and they get really icky in the cold weather from the condensation :sick: Joni has just gone down for her midday nap so I think I will have a cuppa while watching the half episode of desperate housewives I have on V+ then get on with some housework. Hubby has gone into the city so I have given him a long shopping list including a new bath seat for Joni from mothercare. We have gone for the aquapod, my friend has one and it is just brill.

Weather today was generally ok with light rain shower around 12pm. I hung my washing out this morning and got it in when it rained at 12. It has stopped now and I am now torn as to whether I put it back out again or not :wacko: decisions decisions :haha:

Oh and I really must shave my legs before tonight :dohh: :rofl:

Have a lovely afternoon everyone xx

I'll post properly later, just wanted to say morning. The sun is out here after torrential rain all day yesterday. I'm just sharing a brie and chilli tomato chutney bagel with Alex. Catch up later xx

OH Amy that sounds yummy.

I need to moan, Joni's room no longer has a blind :wacko: as it just fell down as the holes hubby drilled yesterday are too big for the wall plugs :dohh: so no blind, no shelf and no toy hammock :rolleyes: Hopefully hubby will be able to sort it before tonight otherwise she has no curtains!

You never know we might have her room finished by the time she is one :haha:

Amelia's 14lb 15oz at 18 weeks! She was bang on the 50th centile at her last weigh in 2 weeks ago now she's edging up to the 75th centile :dohh: She screamed the place down when I was getting her undressed :blush: She's sleeping now than god. :happydance:

Hannah
Modo the fountain looks amazing :) Sorry to hear that Bobby has not slept well, I am sure he will get back into the swing of things for you soon. Woohoo on Bobbies first tooth, do you think that teething pains might be contributing to him not sleeping.

Thanks Frufru! I don't think the waking was from the teeth because he was happy and smiley. I think that he didn't feel like it was bedtime.

I hope you are all doing well! It's 8.06pm here and I am going to order some dinner :kiss:

Ergh, OH decided to give me the "night off" and put Roh to bed. Nightmare :dohh: wish i'd just done it myself :nope: well...i did do it myself in the end, i just couldn't cope with all the crying (from Roh not OH :haha: ) He's just fallen asleep about 5 minutes ago, usually he'd be asleep by 7pm these days. Ah well, it was a nice thought. Its a shame though because i think OH is now slightly traumatised and likely won't offer again :( I'm not sure exactly what he does wrong, well, thats a lie, i know what he does wrong, if Roh is upset then he'll automatically start playing with him trying to cheer him up. Sweet, but pretty counter-productive if you are trying to calm a baby to sleep :dohh: Oh well, now i feel mean for moaning :blush: it was a nice thought. Think i'll just get him to cook the dinner next time though :haha:

Had a lovely day though the weather has been glorious, we went for a walk on the Ashton Court estate. Seeing as its about 25 minutes walk from where i live i can't believe we've not been up there before, it was lovely :) We had seriously naughty hot chocolates on the way home, with all the whipped cream and marshmellows and chocolate flakes and everything, it was lush! :cloud9: OH gave Roh a tiny bit of the cream and chocolate and a bit of melted marshmellow from the top of his and he went absolutely mental for it! :haha: It must be the sweetest thing he'd ever had, and he was smacking his lips and eyeing up the rest of the mug, very cute, if a little bit naughty :winkwink:
Managed to get a picture where you can see his teeth a bit better whilst we were out, plus its cute :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all :)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/emera3537/Rohan/toothpic.jpg

Maybe - did you get some sleep?

modo - wow, thats amazing! I hope Bobby's sleep adjusts soon :hugs:

Hannah - great weight Amelia :thumbup: she obviously likes to keep her dignity :haha:

frufru - doh to the blind :dohh: did you make baby signing? more importantly did you get your legs shaved? :haha: I decided to try to make more of an effort with myself the other week and get rid of my leg hair and tidy up elsewhere :blush: I bought some of those veet wax strips - I'd never tried them before but they were fab! I need to do it again soon though and not sure I can be bothered :haha:

emera :kiss: that picture is just the cutest, I love his little toothypeg smile :cloud9: I'm glad you had such a lovely day, that hot chocolate sounds divine. I think I might be a bit controlling with Alex because I still wouldnt let DH put him to bed :blush: I know I'd end up doing it myself :haha: He does get him into his babygro and nappy after his bath with me, its just the putting down after a feed bit I know he'd fluff up, he would play like your hubby does :haha:

Well I've just devoured a toblerone DH bought me (bless him, he's not bought me anything for ages and he always used to buy me little gifts....about 10 years ago :haha:). feeling all hot and sick as we've got the wood stove going.

emera - gorgeous pic of roh!

hannah - great weight gain!

frufru - let me know how joni takes to the aquapod. i was looking at it in mothercare.

well i got a bit of rest today :thumbup: tonights routine has gone out the window! OH was in bed and i couldnt put owen to bed as he was there. didnt have the heart to tell him to move as he's doing defense training at work and is battered and bruised and aching all over! so owen is asleep in his buggy! am realising that a bedtime routine for owen is going to be more difficult to follow than anticipated!

Hey all .

I am so tired ... just been to weight watchers and I only lost 1lb this week so I am a little disappointed. They have also introduced a new plan which I dont like and things are also really strained between me and Dave atm about money and all sorts and I am constantly stressed. On a huge money saving mission for the rest of the month as we seem to go to the supermarket everyday which is hopeless.

How is everyone else getting on today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->