Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Well the BBC has autumnwatch maybe I can have toothwatch!

I have just seen an ad for Ben and Jerry's at Morrisons for just £1.99 :shock: not what I need to know, particularly when I have eaten cheesy popcorn and four squares of white chocolate for dinner :blush:

My eating has been dreadful the last few days, I am hoping that hubby going back to work after his holiday will help as when he is not here I don't have time to overeat or snack :rofl:

I could never have jumped on a digital test, they are so expensive and I am a really tight :haha:

Well off to bed now, I am still in my pj's from last night so think I might get changed into a fresh set :haha: who's the loony now :winkwink:

H&F sorry to hear your sad news. :hugs:

Amy OMG a puppy, you must be mad! Oh and test, test, test.

We have a tooth too! 4 days after it first popped through it now looks like a mini tooth. :happydance:

BLW is going well, he LOVES breadsticks dipped in dairylea. Had a funny moment earlier when Oliver was hitting my H twice earlier because he was taking too long to pass him the other one (he had two and my H kept swapping them with more Dairylea on them). He is very keen to try everything, and with everything apart from egg which he justs discards, he goes back for more. He must be eating more than he appears to be as there has been lots of bits of pooh coloured food in his nappies :lol:

He is a little monkey because he was asleep this afternoon so i went for a shower (I have my post swim shower at home when I have been swimming with Oliver as I can't wash my hair when holding him, and he has a tendency to wee on me when he is naked :rofl:) and my H said he woke up, looked around and then cried when he couldn't see me. He was all smiles when he was brought through to the bathroom to see me then he cried as soon as he was taken away again-he did this 3 times!!!!!!

:wave: hi to everyone else.

Bluergh. I feel ill, i seem to have a cold, again :sulk: All i want to do is go to bed, but Roh has decided that this will be the first night for ages when he just won't settle. He cried on and off for an hour or so before he fell asleep finally at 8pm and he's woken up twice since then :dohh: Poo i really don't want to be ill for my birthday. Well that's my whine for the day! :blush:

emera - :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

muddles - hi! glad you are ok and oliver is enjoying weaning

h&f - good luck at the scan tomorrow. hope you get the result you want

amy - OMG you made me laugh soooooooooooooooooo much about the test :rofl: i too like frufru couldnt have jumped on a digi as they are about £15 here i think. i think you should do a test just in case. as h&f said you never know. i still havent had a period and i looked in the mirror today and though 'god i look seriously pregnant' but i am sure that's just the amount of rubbish i consume each day :blush::haha:

well the film was alright but a bit too much for erin and my friends LO who is nearly 2. erin and he fell asleep about 5 mins before the end. when the credits started to roll erin woke up and promptly jumped off me and started dancing in the aisle :haha:

frufru - OMG you shouldnt have told me about the B&J :haha: the offer has just ended at ASDA so I thought I'd go cold turkey.... until now...:winkwink: I cant stop eating lately....I think its the worry though! :dohh:

emera - oh no!!! take echinachea and eat lots of oranges :hugs: fight that cold away :hugs:

muddles - awww, bless Oliver. Alex's nappies are like that, I've turned into a bit of a nappy inspector :haha:

I've just eaten a massive bowl of Alpen nom nom. We're watching I'm a celebrity. DH is snuggled up with his new baby! ALex went to sleep at 6.15pm! :shock: he woke up at 9 today :shock: then had a sleep, then popped his tooth, then wouldnt sleep again and so was really tired.

maybe - I am an eejut :rofl: I have to laugh too :rofl: I got pregnant with Holly on the mini-pill when Emily was 6 months old and I hadnt had a period so maybe you should test too :haha:

I just cried at I'm a celebrity - they were jumping out of the planes and there was sad music playing. DH said, why are you crying are you pregnant :wacko: seriously, condoms dont fail do they? not when you use them properly... and it was all in there :sick: TMI!! SORRY :blush: I've got period pains again, I bet AF comes tonight [-o<

Evening!

I can catch up properly now!!

Emera, LC & Maybe - many thanks re the vitamin drops. Oliver is eating really well but I might get some just to make sure he's getting enough.

Emera I am very jealous of your spa day, I could sooooo do with that! Or just a massage, ahhhh a massage would be so, so good!!! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

L-C sorry to hear about your boiler - what a nightmare!!!!! I also have a shocking muffin top . . . . I really need to sort myself out :dohh:

Hannah :hugs: I hope you got your shower! Will Amelia sit in her bouncer in the bathroom while you take a shower? I used to do this with Oliver, I could see him the whole time and sign to him etc, it was a godsend when I really, really wanted a shower and Steve was asleep / out / busy / grumpy :haha: Oliver tries to get out of his bouncer now so they have been packed away, I have no idea how I will take a shower now without someone to watch him - well I can lay him on his mat so he can play with his feet but he'll be crawling soon - eek!!!!!

Maybe I hope you had a good day and enjoyed your film!

H&F :hugs:

FruFru I try not to stress about Oliver eating too much too - though he is getting better every day and can get things into his mouth without shoving it in his eye first now :rofl: He is obviously eating lots as his poo has completely changed. He used to poo every 5-7 days . . . now its all the time!! And its more like 'proper' poo :sick: :haha:

Amy I can't believe you stomped on the digital test!!!!! You might not be you know, are you normally regular? You need to know hun - go get another test and for goodness sake leave this one alone! :haha: :hugs:
The puppy sounds gorgeous - I WANT PICS! I adore spaniels. Lyra is a lovely name . . . is the girl on Golden Compass called Lyra? Haha, I just read your post saying thats where you got it from :rofl: Mmmmmm Daniel Craig . . . :rofl:

Hi Muddles!! Good to see you!! I'm glad BLW is going well :) Oliver loves breadsticks with philadelphia :haha: I think I've spelt that wrong but you know what I mean :dohh:

We've had a quiet day here, Oliver slept really well last night :happydance: and got up at 7.30am. We've done some fun eating and I've got a few little jobs done around the house. I also managed to revamp my wedding website, and for the first time I'm actually quite pleased with it! I did it on and off when Oliver took his naps, and then just finished it off when he went to bed. I'm quite proud of it, its simple but I like it, and its a million times better than its ever been before. This is it if anyone wants a nosey: www.lovelyweddings.co.uk

I have so much to do tomorrow, I really need to go into town too so I hope its not going to rain!!!

Amy I'm on the mini pill. I keep forgetting to take it. But I don't think you can get pregnant when you don't have sex :haha:

Sarah - I managed to get it eventually even though it was 3 in the afternoon by the time I got a chance :haha: She probably would sit in her bouncer but our bathroom's tiny so there wouldn't really be room.

I'm not on anything at the moment, we're just using condoms, I'm scared about getting pregnant as I don't want another one until Amelia's nearly 2. I was thinking of getting the implant but I don't know what it would do with my periods. I hate my periods they're exactly the same as before I had Amelia - really heavy and very painful :( I was taking the mini pill before I got pregnant with Amelia and kept forgetting to take it resulting in a baby :haha: So that would be a no no this time lol.

hannah- i concieved all my children on the pill :dohh::blush: I have heavy periods too :hugs:

my DH was going to get the snip until he googled it :rofl:

This is the picture of Lyra from the advert - its not the best picture but I cant get my others to upload :dohh:

Attachments

• Lyra.jpg
    Lyra.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
ooh she's cute amy! you are brave getting a puppy though, they're hard work i hear! are you going to test today or did af show?

sarah - i like the website :thumbup: pity i'm already married:rofl:

Amelia slept through last night 9:15 to 8:20 :happydance: Really happy!

What's everyone up to today?

Lyra is soooo cute! Our puppy, 8 year old puppy! got bitten yesterday I'm so annoyed, he never goes near other dogs and this one just came up and bit him, it's gone right through all the skin layers and he is feeling very sorry for himself.

Please less of the mini pill horror stories, that's what I'm counting on, although it would have be an immaculate conception.

I couldn't have stomped on a digi test either - mainly as I would have ended up downstairs!

Have a nice day xx

I had never thought of giving Joni breadsticks, do you guys give them grownup ones or the baby ones they sell in boots etc? Given Joni's preference for only eating things off of biscuits :rolleyes: they could be a good way to get her to try some other foods :thumbup:

Joni is really suffering with her toothypegs again. She woke lots last night and although she settled herself, it took a lot longer than it has done the past week or so. For the first time ever, bonjela seemed to give her some relief this morning so I am hoping that means the tooth/teeth are getting close to making an appearance.

I had my implant fitted on Friday :thumbup: My doctor insisted on doing a pregnancy test as I had missed a pill and had to have the morning after pill about a month and half ago, despite the fact I had a three week period after that and have had a period every other week since :dohh: Funnily enough I got a :bfn: I have to say it was really quick and easy to have done and now I don't have to worry about forgetting my pill. Its weird, before I had Joni I was great at taking my pill and in over 12 years we never had an accident or were caught short. Fast forward to the present day where I have missed my pill 4-5 times in the last 3 months :dohh: I blame baby brain!

Time to be off as Joni has woken up, the last 3-4 days her morning nap seems to only last 30mins rather than 45, has anyone else noticed the morning nap shortening/disappearing?

Have a lovely day everyone :hugs:

Frufru we have and so I have been trying to move it to later, so a mid morning nap instead x

FruFru Oliver's morning nap has become quite hit and miss too - but he does sleep quite some days so when we don't get up till half nine I guess its not so bad to miss the morning nap :rofl: He tends to sleep for 30 - 45 minutes if I'm on my own with him (like this morning) but when daddy is here too, or my parents are visiting, or we are at baby club / having coffee with mummy friends etc, the nap goes out of the window. He's so afraid of missing something, haha! He then tends to have a bigger nap when we get home / at midday etc. Oh, with the breasdsticks I just give the normal plain ones. Oliver also likes melba toast which is good for putting stuff on so he can lick it off / nibble, I put the topping on half of the toast so that it's not all over his hands so much. Its also cheap, which is good when most of it ends up on the floor :haha:

I'm on the mini pill, I only started taking it last week though. I was trying to avoid it but I've made myself be sensible. Now I just need to remember to take it :dohh: It wouldn't be the end of the world if I was to get pregnant again, but ideally I'd like to plan it like we did Oliver and I'm not broody at all at the moment. I think we'd like to move house etc first so maybe leave it a few years, although Steve would like another one soon (I think because he's 42 now and worried about been an old daddy).

Our plans for today . . . . well Oliver is just in his Jumperoo while I made some little changes to the website and came on here etc, then we are off for breakfast. He's had his milk already but I think we're going to have muffins this morning, and some fruit. Then its some normal housework type stuff, and when Steve gets up at about 3pm we're taking a walk into town as I need to post some things, and take some books back to the library. I would go on my own but I'm not 100% confident that I could fold the iCandy up again :dohh: and I don't want to have to get it up the steps into the house if I can't fold it and put it in the car :dohh:

Amy how Lyra, was she good last night?

Hope you all have a fun day!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back