Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Muddles your Oliver is soooo cute!!! He has so much hair!! Has it changed colour at all since he was born? Olivers hair has got a bit lighter I think, and its growing like mad, hes got a bit of a mullet going on lol!!!!!!

I can't believe that Oliver is five weeks old today!! Hes starting to smile more and more now, its sooooo cute!!

Muddles your Oliver is soooo cute!!! He has so much hair!! Has it changed colour at all since he was born? Olivers hair has got a bit lighter I think, and its growing like mad, hes got a bit of a mullet going on lol!!!!!!

I can't believe that Oliver is five weeks old today!! Hes starting to smile more and more now, its sooooo cute!!

Thanks! It hasn't changed at all and doesn't seem to have thinned so hoping it wont.

It's lovely when they smile isn't it, I love it!

sarah thanks for the offer i shall pm you my address and if you could get some for me that'd be great!!! if you pm me your address then i can send you the money for them!

here are a couple of photos of owen and myself that i took today with the webcam. owen is cute but i look a state!!!!

Attachments

• StillCap0021.jpg
    StillCap0021.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
  • StillCap0025.jpg
    StillCap0025.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
maybebaby Awww bless, he is cute and even looking at the camera!

At least your hair is brushed and looks like you are dressed that is more than i would do on quite a few occassions when O was only 3 weeks. :lol:

I bought some medela swing breastmilk storage bags from Boots - I think they were about £8 for 20 and I can pump straight into them as they are sterile.

I have since found that Boots do their own brand which are £7 for 40 - currently on offer for about a fiver.

I love to see the little stock of milk bricks growing - the question is how long until there is no room for actual freezer food :lol:

I am so jealous of your smiling LO's - Joni is 7 weeks today and still no regular smiles, my HV did say that as she was prem we need to add another 5 weeks onto any developmental traits to adjust for her being early.

I actually have a blackout blind in my room already, but the light somehow gets in round it! Think i'm going to buy liners for my curtains as they're neither use nor ornament just now :dohh:
I'm jealous of all your smiling babies, I can't wait for Daisy to smile :cloud9:
isn't the weather lovely today!! I've just been for a looong walk with the baby, does anyone else find they can walk so much further when pushing the pram? :shrug:
I'm still waiting for my milk to completely dry up.. That's not quite right is it?

maybebaby Awww bless, he is cute and even looking at the camera!

At least your hair is brushed and looks like you are dressed that is more than i would do on quite a few occassions when O was only 3 weeks. :lol:

haha i'm actually wearing OH tshirt as a nighie so not even dressed :haha:

Nice time with my mum here, she took me out for lunch :)

Oh and smiling, Roh does the occassional smile, but not loads, been doing them for about 3-4weeks now i guess, but i really have to work for them!! Sheesh he's not easily amused apparently :haha:.. but when he does smile its often with a shouty little chuckle that is oh so cute :) Hoping they will get more frequent soon!

All the baby pictures are sooo cute, keep 'em coming!!! :cloud9:
i'll post another when i can actually get Roh to stay still for long enough, hehe he's a right wriggly worm these days!

:hugs::hugs:

here are two pics of me and harry
xx

Attachments

• DSC00211.jpg
    DSC00211.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00212.jpg
    DSC00212.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3
Thank you-loving your pic

On another note-my god what a bad few days I have had!!! Put harry on hungry baby SMA blue and that was 5 days ago...since yesterday he has bad constipation,wind and general fractiousness...gave him sugar in water and he downed it,done a huge runny poo (sorry tmi) and was then ok but I am wondering if I should do maybe Cow and Gate,hungry baby or another? What do you lot use.

I am only BF maybe once a day now as I cant be doing with it tbh (did amelai 21 months so done my share)

xx

with dylan i used cow and gate as sma didnt go down well at all and he ued to projectile vomit. that said i have heard that hungry baby formulas can cause constipation at first. i used the normal formula, not hungry baby tho. am exclusivly bf now but if i go to formula it'll probably be cow and gate.

owen just had his 1st bottle of expressed breast milk! used tommee tippee closer to nature anti colic plus bottle and my sil gave it to him so he wouldnt smell me. has had about 3 1/2 oz so far. success! didnt want to leave it any longer as erin refused bottle when i tried her at 3 months for the 1st time. now he's got hiccups and is complaining. sil is trying bottle again and he's taking a bit more now. maybe his hiccups will go now.

Here is a pic of Bobby!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/bobbycutie.jpg

Bobby is so cuteee :cloud9:
Go Dylan :happydance: glad he took it well! And those are the bottles I have :)

modo - bobby is sooo cute! owen has that sleepsuit too!

well after his bottle of expressed milk owen wouldnt settle :dohh: he had it at 9.45pm and was still awake at 12.30am!!! dont know if it had anythin 2 do with the bottle or not!!! will have to try again and see. i had to bf him 2 more times b4 he finally fell asleep and i could crawl into bed exhausted.

Those of you who bf how many times a night do you have to get up to feed? i go to bed between 12am and 2am usually and have to get up i guess between 3 and 5 times a night.

Dont know what to do today. am feeling tired and lazy. dylan and erin are playing egg and spoon races with a set of egg and spoons from ELC! owen is sleeping on his dad. the weather is grey but it hasnt rained like the forecast said it would. we shall see.

those of you who are going to baptise your kids when are you going to have the ceremony? we are hoping to have owen baptised at the end of the month. have asked one of my oldest friends to be godmother and dan has asked one of his oldest friends to be godfather. we are going to have it at 12 and then go for lunch to celebrate.

Morning All!

Gorgeous, gorgeous babies ladies!!!! Soooo cute :)

MaybeBaby Oliver and I tend to go to bed at about 10, he then feeds at about 12, 2 and 4, then we get up at about 7am. So he wakes up for a feed about three times each night. He tends to feed for about 10 - 20 mins and go back to sleep without much fuss, in the beginning it was taking me about an hour to get him fed and back to sleep so its much better now.

I'm starting to find breastfeeding really hard work :( and I'm wondering how much longer to keep going for. I think its just because it hurts - its improved loads with my antibiotics but Oliver doesn't seem to be latching quite right on my right boob, hes fine with the left one. I think I might call the breast feeding support people next week and see if they will pop out to give me some tips. I really want to keep bf'ing but at the moment I'm really needing some encouragement and support :( I feel awful for feeling like this - esp knowing how hard some of you ladies have worked to bf your babies. Steve is doing the odd feed now, he did the morning feed again this morning so I could sleep in which was really nice. Part of me just thinks it might be nice to have my boobs back lol! But I really want to keep going too - argh I don't know!!!!!

modo and bexxie Bobby and Harry are cute.

MaybeBaby Oliver wakes somewhere between 8pm and 10pm then goes to sleep for the night at some point between 10pm and 12:30am. He then wakes at 5am (regardless of what time he has gone to sleep) then sleeps again from 6am ish until between 10am and 11am. During the day he sleeps for anything from 30mins-3hours at a time. He also fights sleep now during the day as he seems to have realised there is more to life than sleeping all the time and he is so nosey! :lol: He really seems to stock up on breastmilk just before his long sleep, he will often feed 3 times in the space of 2 hours before the sleep he does until 5am. Think i am very lucky and I hope it lasts.

We are hoping to have our Baptism soon. Have a meeting with my priest to discuss it this week. Havne't asked the Godparents yet but will once we have a date for it. H and I have chosen two friends each. We plan on getting a little room in a local pub afterwards.

Sarah you are doing so well stick with the bfeeding. I was told if it hurts then something isn't right-either your positioning/baby's latch/illness like mastitis or trush...etc Get some help if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->