Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Hi janny, sorry to hear your feeling a bit rubbish, hang on in there, it will pass :hugs: try to get out in the fresh air for a walk if you can, and take it easy.

Katie I am just the same, I haven't taken Oliver out on my own yet. I drove Steves car with Oliver in the back yesterday which was a big deal for me, Steve was there but I wad so nervous! I know I'm a good, experienced and sensible driver but having Oliver in the car is just scarey! I am going to walj into town with him on my own one morning, Steve is back at work tonight so we have our mornings to fill until he gets up. It doesn't help that I struggle to get dresserd when I have Oliver on my own never mind get organised enough to go out! Its a gorgeous day today though, I think maybe I'll get organised and take a walk tomorrow.

morning - nope thats gone! afternoon :)

I had no sleep last night, Alex was wide awake for hours :sleep:

anyway, Katie :hugs: for Daisy.

Janny - ditto what Sarah said, it will pass :hugs:

I'm 1/2 stone heavier than pre-preg and then I was 1/2 stone heavier than i wanted to be so I have a stone to lose. Maybe - I know what you mean about 3 pregnancies ruining your body, my stomach just droops sadly. My boobs are now 32G and almost reach my belly button :cry:
Sarah - I cant wait to get back to the gym either, I really miss running and horse riding too.
I have to go to a wedding on sat and I have nothing to wear. I went to the shops yesterday, :cry: it was so depressing. I hate my fat arms/legs/gut/face/boobs/arse :)

Katie - I was 21 and 22 when I had Emily and Holly. its weird I got awful stretchmarks then but none this time. Dont worry you will get body confidence back, I felt great during my mid 20s when I was at uni and had a social life. just dont do what I did and have another bub in your 30s - my body is beyond repair now :haha: worth it though xx

how r things with vinny?

He's horrible just now, I know he's stressed with work and money etc but he's so snappy and touchy- it's like he's fine one minute and the next he's halfway down my throat :lol: at least he has more patience with the baby I suppose!
Janny, you're still really early days, it's really normal to feel rubbish! I never really said on here but I spent most of the first 2 weeks in tears :blush:

Sarahwoo - that made me laugh about Oliver being Olivia for the afternoon! I only take 2 changes of clothes out and dread needing 3!!

Babyhope - 7lb lighter how amazing!! Are you dieting? I got weighed this morning and am actually back to pre pregnancy weight which am very pleased about but would like to lose another half stone anyway. But still cannot get into pre pregnancy jeans so must have lost weight elsewhere and put on thighs!!

Katie - I am so sorry little Daisy has to go through all of this but at least they know what is wrong and is being looked after. Sorry Vinny is not at his best - my DH is shocking at the moment and it is really getting me down. He left this morning without giving me a kiss goodbye which really upset me

Janny and Glitter - sorry you are feeling down but it should pass.

PG - hope Chloe is better soon.

I took Che to the HV clinic this morning - we had a lovely walk in the sun down the canal to get there. He is now 11lb12oz!! I am hoping this weight gain slows down soon else I am not going to be able to pick him up!!

I also went to the family planning clinic and have decided to get the non hormonal coil fitted. I never considered a coil before but it seems like the obvious choice. Not that DH is getting any unless he does a lot of making up!

afternoon!

katie, what a shame daisy will need an op but at least the outcome will be good and you know she is in great hands at alder hay!

janney and glitter sorry your feeling down, its true tho it will pass!

i cant believe how fast some of your babies are gaining weight lol id be worried about harrisons rate but i know he is having the correct amount for his age and he is bang on the right weight for his age lol

harrison took forever to settle last night, it seems he knows when im on my own and have no one to pass him to! i got a little upset last night and was having a wee cry to myself and felt daft for doing so untill i realised im probably due my period.. woke up this morning and hey presto my period has started and its making me feel right poop! i forgot how much i suffered with my periods when not on the pill :(

as for weight, well i went to my 2nd weight watchers meeting today and it was my first proper weigh in since starting the diet and ive lost 3 1/2 llbs this week, probably more but im always a pound or 2 heavier on my period, im well made up! i had 2 meals out that i couldnt point at all! still its a lonnnnng haul, i currently weigh 15 stone 11llb and want to me 11 stone or less (11st 9llb is the max for my heigh apparently) ive told a few friends this and they all look at me in horror saying il be too skinny, so il see, i am "big boned" so they might be right. at the mo i hate hate hate looking at my stomach and know i wont be in a bikini for a verrrry long time, i guess its tankinis and swimsuits from now on, dont even get me started on my boobs! i used to love them but right now they seem sooo saggy and droopy.

Well done on the weight gain Che and the weight loss Jolou :)

Katie - Kerry is being like Vinny, and when he's in a grump he's a sod. men cant take the lack of sleep as well as we can xx

Hm..
Is Daisy still the biggest? :dohh: I don't think she realises it's not quite normal to grow at this rate :lol:
I wonder how h&f and Amy are getting on!
:rofl: at Oliver becoming Olivia for the afternoon! That's so funny :lol:

Not sure maybe....? harry is 13.13 at 8 weeks old but as 5 weeks prem and weighing 7lb 5 i think he may be biggest at moment

daisy is a fab size
x

Oh just read about Daisys op bless her-she will be ok hun its more scarey for us than her,big hugs

BTW are you Kate on my facebook? lol

ahh i think its a male thing mark is horrible when stressed or tired. sometimes i wanna go strangle him! lol

Bexxie- yep, you tracked me down :lol: and Harry is bigger than Daisy :happydance: She was 10lbs 13oz on Friday :)

i chat on this thread mostly :) and ofc on facebook!

i want too sleeeepp so i can sleep off what ever is makin me feel poop but marks still not home! he's gonna be another half hr or more yet, i think i might have ban him staying away in a hotel every other week! lol

Jo I hope you get some sleep and feel better soon!

I need to add you all on facebook, pm me if you don't mind me adding you!

Well Steve has gone back to work tonight after 11 days off, its been soooo nice to have him at home. I feel like I need to get myself organised now rather than sitting around the house in my pj's every morning lol! To start as I mean to go on when Steve left for work Tonight I popped Oliver in his sling and we went for a walk, its so nice outside and it was lovely, I just popped him in, grabbed my phone and my keys and off we went, and it was lovely! He was so alert, looking about and cooing, it was great! And I feel good that I took him out on my own :)

well mark is home and ive asked him to get harrison changed for bed... oh my god harrison is having a fit up there!

Sarah :wohoo: for going out on your own! I always mean to, but even getting dressed is mission impossible on days like today :lol: And Vinny's got my keys for some stupid reason so even if I got organised enough to go, I couldn't get back in :dohh:

Thanks Katie, I'm stupidly pleased with my little self :)

Evening all!

Sarah, well done you :)

Grr, tired men suck eh? :shrug:

Nice sunny day today, had lunch with friends in the park and all our babies, chaos! :) Good fun though.

Rohan decided to point blank refuse to nap at all today, he hit meltdown about an hour ago :wacko: OH is currently shushing him to sleep...fingers crossed! (normally just picks him up at the first whimper and wakes him up again :dohh: he's had strict instructions not to pick him up tonight! :haha: )

Finally got my super lame camera and computer to work together, so i can post a couple of photos :happydance:

So here is Roh getting ready for his bath, and a very rare picture of me and him (most are of OH and him as i'm the one who thinks of taking a picture...) he likes sucking the top of his dungerees, they are always soggy! :haha:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/emera3537/Rohan/DSCN0370.jpg

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/emera3537/Rohan/DSCN0380.jpg

Evening!

hope you got some sleep Jolou:sleep:

well done Sarah. I was forced into going out alone when he was 2 1/2 weeks as I had to do the school run. I cant turn my airbags off in my car so Alex was in the back. Its 20 mins to the school and he had a huge screaming fit, it was awful! I've since got this fab mirror from mothercare so I can at least see him when he's alone in the back.

Emera - lovely pictures, especially the one of you and Rohan together :hugs: I've got no nice ones of me and Alex. You're looking fab!

Well Alex has fed constantly all day, I'm worrying (again) becasue he has a tongue tie and I didnt realise it could affect their feeding because the paediatrician never said but I've since read up on it and it really can. I'm thinking of calling the hv so I can get him weighed. :wacko:

Babyhope - 7lb lighter how amazing!! Are you dieting? I got weighed this morning and am actually back to pre pregnancy weight which am very pleased about but would like to lose another half stone anyway. But still cannot get into pre pregnancy jeans so must have lost weight elsewhere and put on thighs!!

No, no dieting or exercising, I honestly didn't even know I lost weight til I went to the doctor and got weighed. I think it is because Dylan loves being in the arms so much I don't get a chance to eat. I barely have an appetite! However for the last three nights some girlfriends have came over for drinks, and since I am home all morning with the baby, I let the hubby watch him in the evening and enjoy myself with the girls, the bad thing is after drinks I have been gorging on food, crossing my fingers that I didn't gain the 7 pounds back:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->