Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

the clothes thing is a nightmare just been to sainsburys sale 3 tops and a skirt for £15 fab, can bin them WHEN I shift the weight?? only a stone to go, much easier said than done.

congraulations to all the chunky monkeys need to add mine to the list he's 10lb 7 oz gained 10 this week - yay

i feel shattered today....going to try and get some sleep

i cant wait to chuck my maternity jeans.... i cant wait to fit into my skinny jeans again! tho i have lonnngg way to go for that!

no sleep for me will has other ideas

gosh 10lb for 1 month old???

my little one is 9.5lb lol was 9.9 when born hahaa ..... quite heavy to hold but to look at him u really would think he be that heavy

oo janney just wait for his next weigh in :) they loose weight after being born but soon gain it back again :D the midwives told me that bigger babies born loose more at first but gain it fast, not sure if its true but harrison was 9llb1oz born, went down to 8llb2oz, then only a small gain to 8llb7oz a little less than a week later (he didnt feed great at first) a week later back up to 9llb7oz lol

Demi is 10lb 1oz and is 10 weeks tomorrow lol. She was only 6lbs 12oz born tho xx

owen was 8lbs 14 1/2oz at birth, 8 10 at four days and 9 4 at 10 days and today 11 5 at a month!

Emera what stunning pics!

Looks like we all have babies that enjoy their food as much as their mums do!! :haha:

Che has been on the boob every 30-60mins today it is exhausting but figuring it is hot so might be thirsty.

Its my birthday today and had a lovely day with av friend and my god daughter. We went for a walk in a really nice park (stopping all the time to feed!) and had a yummy lunch.

Unfortunately me and DH have had a proper fall out now and he has hardly spoken to me since yesterday morning. Has only said happy birthday to me today and got in from work an hour ago and gone straight up to his office again not giving me a kiss which he always does. I am sick of it and if he is the same tonight bearing in mind it is my birthday I am seriously considering leaving for a few nights just to get a break from him. I have lovely days with Che and friends and then dread the evenings when DH comes home. :cry: :nope: I am gutted it is coming to this and it is not how I imagined life with a new baby tlo be. It should be bringing us closer. :nope:

happy bday CG! i'm sorry that things with your OH are not good. i know how crappy that can be :hugs: hope things straighten out soon xxxxx

Evening ladies!

CG.. Happy Birthday!! Sorry to hear that things with your OH are strained.. but I actually think it is quite common. I have lots of friends who have had babies recently and all have commented on having episodes where relations have been difficult.. and yet as you say, you would imagine that a new baby would bring a couple closer together. My hubby gets grumpy when he is tired and at the mo that is most of the time!! Hang in there :hugs:

And impressive weight gains for the May babies!! Chloe was weighed today and is now 8lb 6oz but she was only 6lb 7oz when she was born, so she is getting heavier!! :)

happy birthday CG!!! and sorry thigns arent great with OH at the mo, i know how u must be feeling, it was the same for me and sophies dad, i had lovely days with my mum and family then at night i would be amazed if i got much out of him, that last 18 months before i left, in hindsight i probably should have tried talking to him more about it. I find it hard now with mark but i remember how it was in the past with my ex so i do say something to mark now and then and he says sorry.

Daisy only lost 2oz.. :lol: I'll bet she's about 11lbs 5oz now.. She won't be weighed until next week though so we'll never know!
Happy birthday cg, I'm sorry your OH is being so rubbish :( xx if it's any consolation, Vinny and I have been arguing lately too. We've never ever been the type to argue- we usually last 5 minutes and end up in bits laughing ha, but lately I end up crying and he walks out :(

Good luck Amy! I've got a 21st in a few weeks, dreading dress shopping already!
Is Alex sleeping any better? xx

lets just say after shopping today I am comfort eating after crying my eyes out and telling Kerry there's no way I am going to the wedding :cry:

I'll let you know about tinkers sleep tomorrow :winkwink:

Kerry and I have been tetchy with each other too. I feel like he doesnt bother with me at all. He never texts to see how we are in the day and when he's home from work he's grumpy about having to do ore about the house.

Happy Birthday CG :cake:

well done on the weight gain babies! Alex never lost any weight but I have no idea how much he weighs now. I dont think he's that big x

Happy Birthday CG!!!!

I am sorry things are poopy with your oh right now. But as PG said it really is pretty common. DH and I are sniping at each other other and I have been sulking a lot. Its lack of sleep i think :(

Bobby was born 7lbs 5oz and went down to 7lbs 2oz he went back up to 8lbs 6oz and was weighed last week at 9lbs 5oz.

I have Bobby in his bouncy chair right now and I am hoping he falls asleep soon so we can go to bed. My kitchen is a total tip and I still have to make up Bobby's bottles for the night feeds.

Ergh, I don't understand! If you have wind.. Just give it up! :dohh:
think it's going to be one of those nights, it started soo well too ha :(

Katie I find that the good nights start bad, and the bad nights start good lol!

Happy birthday to CG, a bit late :) I hope thing with your oh improve soon honey xx

Oliver and I have our six week check at 10am, I think I'll have to get up and get ready when Steve comes home or there is no way I'll have us both dressed and ready to leave the house anytime before next week lol!

Oh, and stunning pics Emera, gorgeous :)

hi all can i join u all? i was a May mom but had my baby girl - Miraya on 5th june... it will be great to share my journey with u all..

Hi Aneageraussie! Welcome! How are you and your baby doing?

A3my sorry to hear that shopping didn't go well, its horrible isn't it? I hope you find something, do you know what kind of thing you want?

Well Steve came home from work and came to bed - I had explained that I needed help to get ready but he said he was tired and had head ache, argh!! I don't think he realises how hard it is to get stuff done! Maybe I'm too soft but I just said oh, I'll manage then and he gaver me a hug and said oh, you'll be fine, don't worry. Argh!! So I managed to gather clothes for me and Oliver, and have a wash, so that's a start. I'm trying not to get stressed. God I'm too damn soft!!!

thanks Sarahwoo!!

yeah we both are doing fine.. stil lsettling in..
so far Miraya is not being too difficult.. being first time mom im getting hang of things ..its being exhausting so far but well worth it :) i hope things get easier as time goes by!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->