Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

A3my we have one of those mirrors too, its fantastic!!! I hate it when he crys when we are in the car, I feel soooo helpless.

I

I apparently look like I've lost weight.. I just wish my clothes agreed :dohh: my mums friend came over and said I'm a lot smaller.. I only saw her a week ago though so it must of just been what I was wearing.. Nice to hear it though!
Daisy loves the car and doesn't cry, but I still sometimes sit in the back with her if I'm having a paranoid day!
I've been lucky tonight! She went down at 10, woke up at 4 and just went back down :happydance: spent 20 minutes winding her but strongly suspect she's hiding some as she keeps squeaking :dohh: I'm sure she'll let me know soon enough..

PS, I hate how posts in here don't go on your post count :lol:

Sounds like you Had a fab night Katie! Yay for Daisy! Things were normal here which is fine, I don't really remember a lot of night feeds now lol!

We don't think Oliver liked his head hugger in his car seat, it made him soooo hot and I think that made him cry bless him! I got him a different head hugger and he's much better, I sit in the back if we are going a long way.

I cant sit in the back of the car as the 3 kids are there. dylan looks after him and puts his dummy in when he cries tho!

jo - well done on the weight loss :yipee: i swear by weight watchers!

katie - hope vinny stops being so grouchy!

sarah - well done for biting the bullet and venturing out on your own.

emera - lovely pics!

had a lovely girly chat day yeserday. we went to a coffee shop/restaurant. got there at 11.30am and left at 6pm :blush: was nice to unwind. my mum took dylan and erin to her house and it was a luxury having only 1 child to look after.

taking owen to be weighed 2day. he's exactly a month old 2day! how time flies!

Hi

Amy - I think Will has a little tongue tie to, he's doing fine. i read that recently too and wondered if that's why he had latching problems on my right boob - but he is gaining weight well. i have one of those mirrors, but haven't gotten round to putting it in the car yet - must sort it out. Only put the tray on the bottom of the pram yesterday. Even the small things seem like mamouth tasks!

Sarah well done for going out alone - it's funny but I have been really nervous to do the same and can recall each time as they are so infrequent. I'm still patting myself on the back each and every time!

Katie - sorry to hear about Daisy's op - she will be fine. What a good girl sleeping so much last night. Did you mamage to sleep ok? We were up every three hours (usually 4), but went back quicker than the average 1-2 hours, which was a bonus!

Love the pics emera!

Maybebaby - that sounds like such a nice afternoon, how do you do it - I'm in awe. That would wipe me out! It's weigh day for us to today....

My Mum and MIL were like Kim and Aggie yesterday and went round the house like a whirlwind, I just sat and cuddled Will, it was lovely xx

I actually slept quite well :D last time she did that, me and Vinny both kept waking up all night to check on her, but last night whenever I woke up I could hear her snoring ha! Feel nearly human today as she woke up again at 8 :happydance:

just to clarify i didn't actually need the how clean is your house treatment - they just love it and i'm not complaining!

Hi Girls,

Spent the night at my Mom's and she had Bobby in her room throughout the night. DH and I got some much needed catch up sleep. Bobby and I are going to see the girls from my nct group today at around 1pm. So that should be nice.

DH and I hve decided to abandon the shift system (we divided the night up in half took it in turns to stay and look after Bobby) and I am going to have Bobby in the bedroom with me while DH sleeps in the spare room. Bobby wakes up for a feed at night around 12am, btw 3-4am and 6am. So I will hand over to DH at 9am so he can look after him while I nap. We will see how this works out!

Hope you are all doing well!

Morning, I really have to go dress shopping today (will need to be on suicide watch later :haha:) but its really windy and dull - where is summer??!!

sarah - yes I feel helpless when Alex cries in the car, I hate it.

Maybe - sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday.

Katie - lucky you having a good night :thumbup: good girl Daisy. I stupidly stayed up watching TV last night and missed Alex's best chunk of sleep. I had a crummy nights sleep :sleep:

L-C - I know what you mean about small things seeming like mammoth tasks. I have to allow myself at least 2 hours to even get ready for the school run :dohh:

I tend to sit in the beack when DH is driving :sick: his driving makes me want to vomit though.

Well better try to get dressed and organised. Have a lovely day all xx

owen weighed in at 11lbs 5oz! he's a month old today. he's a little fatty!!!

Good luck Amy! I've got a 21st in a few weeks, dreading dress shopping already!
Is Alex sleeping any better? xx

I hated clothes shopping before so I really hate it now - I don't have any big occasions that I can think of so I just need to try to look decent day to day. I really, really need to sort my weight out, I'm going to go and buy lots of healthy food later and start been more careful about what I eat and doing sit ups and stuff. I want to try and get my hair cut today too, then I can colour it. I just want to feel better about myself, I feel soooo unattractive.
:

morning all :)

was up all night with the little one :( aparently hes unsettled due to growth lol

how is everyone?

afternoon!

amy good luck dress shopping! im not enjoying that at all atm and reluctantly bought a few things the other week. I have a wedding reception to goto in august, the couple are close friends of ours who got married in santorini on the 6th june, we were going to go untill we found out i was pregnant, so i want to have something really nice and want to look/feel damn good lol. Also about the tongue tie if you are worried about it speak to your HV, my friends little boy had it and it was snipped when he was a few weeks old.

katie yay for a good nights sleep!!

emera loving the photo!

i am wanting one of those mirrors so i can see harrison in the back when im alone, if sophie is with me its ok because she does the mother hen thing lol

I had the HV here this morning just doing a little check up before his 8 week check which is now booked for next wednesday and i will also have my pre natal then too. She weighed harrison again for me... 11llb 2oz!!! he was only weighed on tuesday at the hospital and was 10llb 9oz... the HV seemed a little shocked to say the least so we reset it and done it again but it came up the same 11llb 2oz so either the scales at the hospital were way out of i have a chunky monkey on my hands!

Well Harrison has just gone off for a walk with his nan (marks mum) and she is also picking sophie up for me and taking both to her house to give me a break, i think mark was on the phone to her yesterday because i was feeling sooo poop yesterday and tired, its typical i dont even feel tired today, i think that was down to me going to bed at 10 on marks orders and not getting up till 9am, i did wake in between but it was mark who got up with harrison at 5:30 to give him a feed and i also woke at some point and noticed harrisons feet nearly hanging out the bottom of the moses basket because he had moved down so much... time for the big cot me thinks! which im kinda dreading because he still seems sooo small to be in it!

aww janney try and catch up with sleep when jared does!

I've finally been discharged by the midwife :happydance: it only took 4 weeks :lol: I'm nervous about meeting the hv, they're supposed to be evil!
My application forms for college came before, I feel weird about it! It's only 4 hours one night a week though :) been in touch with the teenage midwife at the womens too because I heard she prefers to have younger students shadowing so her girls can relate more, and I'll hopefully have a place with her starting in October! I'm sooo excited :blush:
that's a fab weight gain jo, go Harrison :wohoo:
Sarah, I feel the same, I've started dieting this week but it's going to be such a long process!

Hey ladies well had Oliver weighed and he is now 11lb 12oz! Mind you he had needed feeding just before we left so he is prob a little bit lighter than that as he hadn't had time to process the huge quantity of boobie juice he had guzzled just before we left :lol:

Have realised that if Oliver doesn't have a long morning nap or a long afternoon nap then he becomes massively overtired and has full on melt down in the evening. I have found this out the two times I have been out pretty much all day as he just wont sleep very much when we are out and about as he is so nosey! Sounds like a good excuse to only be out in the afternoon once he has had a good morning nap, and a great excuse for me to remain in my pjs all morning too. :rofl:

Have a nice day everyone.

bloomin eck muddles! whata fab weight!!

katie what course is it your doing??

katie - i think that it's great that u r continuing your studies!

jo - thank god 4 granny's! :dance: enjoy your me time!

sarah - i totally know where u r coming from! i am fed up of having to still wear my maternity jeans as my pre pregnancy ones dont fit!

seems most of us have babies who enjoy their food :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"