Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

thanks Sarahwoo!!

yeah we both are doing fine.. stil lsettling in..
so far Miraya is not being too difficult.. being first time mom im getting hang of things ..its being exhausting so far but well worth it :) i hope things get easier as time goes by!!

I'm a first time mum too, so I soooo know where you are coming from! Oliver is a good baby but its still hard work. Oliver is six weeks old tomorrow, its gone so quick. He's changing every day and is getting so big. I just love been a mum though, I feel like this is what I'm made for :)

aneageraussie - welcome :flower: Miraya is such a beautiful name.
Sarahwoo - I also feel that being mom is the ultimate thing, something all women are made for. It's just soooo great feeling when this little one looks at you and smiles :cloud9:

Kristan is so sweet. Now he's awake for bit longer and he just loves it when I take him on my knees, bend my legs a bit and then we talk. He smiles and makes faces and when he's "talking" he uses his hands and legs. It's like he could ran away if his legs would be strong enough.

Although older kids are with their mom I have so much to do. I've been working this week. They needed me at school and I went. Giving some summer classes, doing bit of paper work, helping to prepare the ceremony for school holiday. I make short days, 2-5 hours per day and I've taken Kristan there with me. Next week there are ceremonys on Monday and on Tuesday, after that it's all but now it's time to go to work again.

We're also preparing for the trip. Just 2 more weeks to wait :happydance:

welcome aneageraussie!

i am exhausted. very little sleep. finally got to bed at 2.30am but owen still awake. think maybe got 2-3hrs broken sleep! hope the rest of you girls did better sleepwise last night!!!

Good luck getting ready Sarah! I was going to take Daisy into work today, but she went back to sleep at 6am so I did too! My boss finishes at 12 so I need to be there before then.. And it's just not happening!
Amy I saw on fb you had a bad night :hugs:
Marta, glad you're both doing well, sounds like you're really enjoying him!
My sister has her 20 week scan today, she lives on planet Sarah so she's just really excited, I feel nervous for her though!
Vinny is in my bad books- he couldn't sleep last night, and just lay there reading Auto Trader.. I was asleep, but when Daisy woke up, I was the one to get up with her and he went downstairs and put a film on :wacko:

welcome aneageraussie!

Thank you for all your birthday wishes and support ladies you are so great. :flower:

Did not have a great bday evening DH did start becoming more interactive by the end but over dinner etc he just responded briefly to my questions.
It's just so awkward - I know I need to keep trying but sometimes I am soooo tired I just can't be bothered if he can't! :shrug:

Fingers crossed for a better weekend!

Hope everyone has a nice day planned!

x

CG it sounds like the whole man retreats into his cave thing, when Steve does that I just act soooo normal, I figure it'll either piss him off or he'll get bored of been a sulk and snap out of it.

Katie sorry Vinny is been a pain too, argh they just don't think sometimes do they!!!

Well amazingly by the time mum and dad arrived we were ready! I hadn't had breatfast and the cats hadn't been fed but hey, we were ready! All was fine at Drs, we are at Ikea now having a little wonder, :)

i am exhausted too.. slept around 3 hours last night.. and didnt get a chance today even for a 15 min nap..
oh well!! but when i look at my baby girl its all worth it.. being a mum is an ultimate feeling..

i have to wake her up every 3 hours for feeds.. but unfortunately this soesnt happen at nights and shes usually unsettled night times.. i hope it changes soon!!

Welcome aneageraussie!!

It seems like a few of us are having issues with OH's at the mo!! My OH is off on his brother's stag do this wknd, so I am all alone! But Chloe and I went shopping this morning to get her an outfit for the wedding in a couple of weeks which was fun. I am betting she will be sick down it as soon as I put it on her though!! :wacko:

Right I am off to change what smells like a really bad nappy!! :)

What's everyone bought for fathers day? I've got no idea what to get him, don't want to go mad after him being a bit rubbish on my birthday :lol:

Argh, whats happened to Roh's daytime napping?!? Nightmare, he just won't go to sleep in the day anymore for some reason :shrug: its horrible, he's soooo grumpy by bedtime. Still sleeping brilliantly at night and eating well, but the whole afternoon and evening is just terrible for him (and me, what a headache) :(

Any thoughts girls? Need help before my brain comes out my ears!

:hugs::hugs:

Katie I have no idea what to get Steve for fathers day! I've got a card, I thought I might get some chocolates and maybe a book for him to read to Oliver, maybe see if I can find something that Steve would like, iykwim? Like something about cars? We don't go daft with things like fathers day. My other thought was to put some cash in an envelope and say its to pay for entry to a poker comp, the real pressie would really be the fact he could go out lol! But I thought something he could enjoy with Oliver would be better than something to do without either of us. I'm going to have to go into town tomorrow and get something, I wish I'd been organised and bought something online!

Well we had a lovely day, went to ikea and mamas and papas, bought some cute bedding for the new cot, it looks so cute I could get in there myself! Then my parents took Oliver for a few hours, I got a few things done at home and got my hair cut, and spent some time with Steve. It was only a few hours and he was fine but I missed him sooooo much! We're going out for dinner a week on Saturday and my parents are babysitting, so it was a kind of trial run to see how I would feel lol!

Well I think we'll be off to bed soon, the football has sent us to sleep lol!

Sarah, they sound like good ideas! I'm stuck, he doesn't drink, I hate him smoking, he doesn't do nights out cos he doesn't drink.. Clothes are boring, aftershave is so predictable.. I wish I'd given this more thought earlier, I Nervi could habevfound something good on the Internet!
Emera, Daisy has gone through a week or two of staying awake ALL day, I feel your pain. They get so cranky don't they! I didn't do anything though and she's back to normal now. Hope he's sleeping well tonight xx

am soooooooooooo annoyed. have been expressing as i looked on here and i wasnt looking at the pump and the milk overflowed from the pot inside the bottle. so mad with myself as it takes so much effort to express it in the first place!

we braved the beach for a couple of hrs yesterday. we went late from 4.30-7 so we avoided the strong sun. there was a nice breeze so it wasnt too hot. dylan and erin had fun and dylan found some friends from school to play with. not sure what we will do today. oh is still in bed. he had a strop with me last night but i couldnt be bothered to try and sort it out as i was so tired.

as for father's day i got him a card and he should count himself lucky for getting that as i didnt even get a card for mother's day and i was fuming!

Maybebaby, I'm so jealous of you being in Gibraltar! The weather here is so miserable, and you'd have to be feeling very brave to go anywhere near the beaches round here. A girl I work with's family lived there for a long time and moved here when she was about 5, they go every summer though and her pics are fab!
Daisy was fab again last night, she woke up at 6 and naughty mummy brought her into our bed while I woke up enough to brave the stairs :lol: and she fell back asleep and so did I :blush: til half 8 :wohoo:

OMG! i left owen in his swing in the living room to go and put on the washing machine and when i got back i found erin had swapped his dummy for hers. so much for sterilising! hers are not sterilised and it had probably fallen on the floor etc and she'd stuck it in his mouth! agh! it really annoys me how i have to watch them like a hawk or else they get up to mischeif! the other day erin emptied out half of the handsoap out in the bathroom! i feel i dont get anything done properly as i have to be checking what on earth they are up to at all times!

hi

CG hope things are getting better for you - i've certainly noticed we are sniping at each other more. Not the blissful unity I expected but it's such an upheaval....

my dh is showing far too much interest in dtd at the moment as so is likely to become more tetchy as I resist!

i can't suggest anything for roh - but my little one won't sleep in his moses basket during the day only his chair!! don't want to start bad habits and worry that he'll stop sleeping in it at night if i let, but i'm so tired. I let him yesterday (took it into the bedroom) and had a blissful hour and a half sleep.

i'm so jealous daisy is so good going until 6am.

sarawoo i've done a moonpig card with a picture and a mug that says i love my daddy. not gone mad but the card came out well and hopefully he'll (or i'll) keep it as it's the first one xx

Morning all!

Katie its good to hear that Daisy slept well last night, lucky you!!!!

MaybeBaby the beach sounds fab, we have a lovely park nearby but a beach would be fab!!

Oliver was a bit unsettled last night, but he still slept for his normal 2hr stints to start with, then it was more like an hour. For the past few days he's been bringing up quite a bit of his feeds. I think he might guzzle too much at once. There isnt loads but its just more than normal, he doesnt seem bothered though and is fine in every other respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->