Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

MODO -Alex goes every other day. he stores it up then does an explosion :)

oh amy i'm sorry things are crappy! i cant believe he did that to you!!! i hope he has appologised!

He just said he was sorry but that he couldnt make it up to me!!! i wouldnt say no to flowers, chocolates, presents :) I dont feel the same about him knowing he can just block out his wife and 4 week old baby and go get pissed. men! x

yeah talk about priorities! why r they always so impatient when they know u have a newborn (and 2 others) in tow!?! :shrug::grr:

hehe :grr: like it :)

I just dont get it either.:nope:

on the plus side I've finally worked out how to change my avatar. going to try to upload some pics. arent we lucky we have gorgeous babies (and children) we can lavish alll our love and attention on :haha:

u r sooooooooooooo right! :thumbup:

love the pic of alex! he's gorgeous!

here's 2 pics i took of owen in his swing earlier today with he webcam. have to get some others off my camera too.

Attachments

• StillCap0031.jpg
    StillCap0031.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • StillCap0032.jpg
    StillCap0032.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
OK some photos of my gang - I had to crop them to get them to upload. is that normal? I'm rubbish at technical stuff :wacko:

Attachments

• more Alex up to 4 weeks copy 016.jpg
    more Alex up to 4 weeks copy 016.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
  • first bath.jpg
    first bath.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
  • more Alex up to 4 weeks copy019.jpg
    more Alex up to 4 weeks copy019.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
awww, he's such a cutie!! From the pic of you that you put on the other day I think he looks like you. I dont have any decent pics of me :haha:

yes they do, they've been great. they cant wait for him to start interacting more. Life ust be fun for you with three littluns! My gilrs are a bit older so its easier - you must be one busy lady!

haha i wouldnt say i have decent ones of me either :haha: OH has some decent ones on his phone. maybe will get him to pass them over to this laptop so can put them on here!

well my mum is taking dylan and erin for the afternoon so have some time to rest (and cook dinner and clean!)

haha, thats the kind of resting I do! make sure you have some time out too :) well Alex is asleep so I am going to try to have a nap. Catch you later xx

yep! rest up! trying to get owen to sleep so i can go to the loo!!!

Oh Amy :hugs: that sounds awful, I was upset for you just reading it. I'd definitely want more than 'sorry' too xxx

Oh and you both have gorgeous families :kiss:
modo, Daisy sometimes doesn't go everyday either xx

The postman woke me up! doh! hope you got to the loo maybe :p How are you Katie? x

I'm okay thanks :) stressed about Vinny :lol: And he's 'lost' my house keys, i'm pretty sure they're in the pub, but I can't go out :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->