Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Go Oliver! And go Sarah, well done on your first proper day out on your own! I'm dreading it mostly because I don't drive- I sooo wish I'd bothered learning and kept my car!
Muddles, that was a post of epic proportions :lol: how on earth did you remember all that?! :lol:

i had to have the page i was writing on open then in another tab a second copy of this thread.

Some pics I just took of Oliver :)

Attachments

• oliver 095.jpg
    oliver 095.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
  • oliver 096.jpg
    oliver 096.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
  • oliver 094.jpg
    oliver 094.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
It's not hot here today really :(
I just spent ages thinking of an outfit, got dressed and then the baby was sick all over my top :dohh: :rofl: the joys of being a mum hey! :lol:

Sarah, I measured Daisy yesterday with the tape measure because I couldn't quite believe she's such a midget :lol: I just put her head right at the ledgey bit at the top of the changing mat, then stretched her legs out and made a little mark on the mat- figured it was easier than trying to get her to keep still!
Amy- good luck to Emily, I bet she'll do fab :) xxx

Oliver is getting so big!! He's gorgeous, I can't work out who he looks like though from the pics on your fb- do you think he's more like you or Steve?

Katie Oliver was sick all over me in the doctors yesterday . . . lovely lol!! Great tip re measuring using the changing mat - I might have a go later!

I'm not sure who he looks like really, sometimes I think he's got Steve's eyes and mouth but then Mum found a photo of me when I was three weeks old and Oliver looks just like me. So I'm not sure really lol!

:lol: I think Vinny gets a bit sick of hearing that Daisy looks just like me! I think he's changing a bit now though- her face is getting soo chubby!

Hey ladies!

Well Chloe has been asleep for nearly three hours.. so I was able to watch the footy in peace and I still have time to pop on here for a catch up before she wakes up for a feed!!

Sarah... lovely pics and great news about the refund... finally!!

Chloe is still in size 1 nappies... but I am hopeful that at her weigh in tomorrow she won't be too far off 9lbs! She has changed so much in the last two weeks and no longer looks like a newborn! She also has chunky legs now just like me!! :haha:

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine?!

Sarah, Oliver is gorgeous!!!!

Bobby definitely looks like my OH everyone I know says this. We even found a baby pic of him and they both look very similar.

What do you girls think?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/BabyBen-1-1.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/DSC_0157copy.jpg

evening all, OMG its so hot and sweaty! Alex has heat rash.

Emily had her firt piano exam today. she was in tears all morning saying she was rubbish and going to fail. I was a mean mummy and made her go and she did fab just like I thought and she was really pleased with herself for doing it :thumbup:

Katie - i thought Daisy looks like Vinny when I first saw the pics :)

Sarah - Oliver is gorgeous!

Modo
- they are similar! Alex is the spit of his Dad when he was a baby. I'm hoping he'll grow out of it :haha:

Janny - once I'd got into a little routine after OH had gone back to work I started loving me and Alex time while the girls are at school.

well DH is still being a tit. he called me immature last night becasue I got upset again :growlmad: he said I have an easy life :growlmad: i want to scratch his car :haha::haha: hope you are all ok xx

pff why do men think because we stay at home with a baby we have it easy? let them try for just a few hours! il send a virtual slap to you OH amy ;)

modo, omg bobby looks the spitting image of your OH!!! (i am giggling to myself right now cos i wrote booby instead of bobby lol)

as for nappies i have now bought size 2s and size 3s, i still have 1 pack fo size 1 left from asda so i am using them up at the mo, they don't fit so well around the waist but i have had no leakage, im thinking they wont last long tho so maybe i might just not open the pack and give them to soph for her dolls. i noticed the size 2s only go to 13llb so im not buying many of them at the mo just in case they are too small in a few weeks

Well today was mine and Harrison's 8 week check up he was measured, weighed, checked over and injections done, the poor thing is looking very sorry for himself when ever he wakes up. He is now weighing 11llb 8oz so a gain of 6oz in just under a week, he is following the 50th percentile nicely apparently lol, he now measures 60cm!! he was 51cm born, i think that put him on the 91st percentile, id have to double check tho. christ at this rate he wont be in his 0-3 long because of his length!

Bobby is the image of your OH Maria!!
Well done to Emily, Amy!
Daisy didn't get measured when she was born Jo, she was measured yesterday though and she's on the first percentile :lol: glad it all went well xx

Daisy has been awful since about lunchtime. She won't settle, just keeps screaming whenever I put her down, and mostly when in holding her too. I have no idea what's wrong with her- first I thought wind or something, but 8 hours later I suspect not!

sarah - thanks for the bags! you will have to let me know how much i owe you and pm me your address so i can send you the money! oh and great news about the refund :thumbup: and oliver is sooooooooo gorgeous. love the pics!

katie - i cried when i had to put owen's newborn stuff away! danny thought i was mad! owen is practically out of size3 pampers new baby nappies. when i finish this pack i'll move on to size 3.

amy - glad that emily's piano exam went well. i remember how nervous i used to get with music exams! i want to start dylan on piano lessons when he's 5 (in november) my friend is going to teach him though as i think he'll mess around with me if i try to teach him!

modo - the resemblance is uncanny! talk about mini me!

jo - i'm glad that owen's not the only chunky monkey :rofl:

well had a nice day out. the cloud cleared at lunchtime so we sat out, then went to mothercare. was very temped with some cute clothes but resisted :haha: then sat for a drink and then went to morissons to get some stuff and then home to bath and feed the kids. owen is really unsettled tonight and has been the last few nights. not sure if it's colic as he doesnt cry nonstop but he does cry on and off for hours. what do you think :shrug:

jo - lovin the virtual slap :haha:

katie -poor you that sounds exhausting. Alex was like that a week ago. the only thing that settled him was feeding constantly! everyone said it was a growth spurt :shrug:

maybe - maybe Owen is a bit colicky. have you eaten anything different that might upset his stomach? x

i dont think so. can me having a dodgy belly affect him :shrug: he's asleep in his pram now.........not for long i bet! when does emily find out the result of her exam? what grae was it?

Thanks for the responses ladies! Funnily enough everyone we know thinks Bobby looks like DH and he is is the only one who thinks Bobby looks like me.

I'll show him your responses of further evidence that he is wrong :haha:

Do you girls use black out blinds? Where did you get them from? What kind etc?

Modo we bought a blackout blind from Ikea, its not up yet though so I can't tell you if its any good or not! It should be fine though ad it was only about ten pounds.

Oliver took ages to settle last night, and he just woke up crying like mad. I'm feeding him now, hope that does the trick. Bless him he was so upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->