Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

muddles - lol about the pregnancy thing :rofl:

just got back from town. erin was sooooo badly behaved! i had to punish her sittng her in the buggy in mothercare. am more stressed now than when i left! on the plus i managed to get a few bargains in the 70% off sale in mothercare :thumbup: every cloud has a silver lining. came back and OH is asleep again! can't wait for him to start working again coz it pisses me right off that he is off work as am i and i am the one doing everything round here bar the occasional meal that he cooks (and i still have to clear up after that!!!)

Emera: I hope Roh feels better soon :hugs:

Maybe: I would be so mad!!!

Muddles: :lol:

Katie: They grow so much in the beginning it must surely slow down!

Hi ladies. Took Dillon for his well-visit today. He is a liitle over 11 lbs now. Gained more than a pound so thats good. Overall he is doing well... still has the plugged tear duct, but doc says they don't do anything for it until 9 months. She said I could start food now too - which threw me for a loop because I was always told 6 months. She said they changed it back to 4 months now... but I am still holding off. He can't even sit up yet and shows no interest, so I'm not gonna bother with it yet. Once he is sitting up... we'll go from there.

In other news, my little baby niece Chloe is having surgery as I type. So scary. 5 hours until it's supposed to be done! Can't wait till 7pm to get a phone call telling me she is fine!!

LM - hope chloe is well xxx

well my OH redeemed himself. my mum was going to take dylan and erin for lunch/afternoon so i could catch up with some friends with their babies and go for lunch but she cancelled at the last minute tonight and OH said he'd do something with dylan and erin so i can go for lunch!!! i'm so happy that such a simple and nice gesture came out of him! :dance::thumbup: i know that they are his kids too and this should really be normal but i feel a bit bad that he'll be running around after both of them whilst i sit around and have lunch (and look after owen). well hope this lasts! we also booked to go up to benalmadena for 2 nights (friday and saturday of this week) so we'll go early on friday and get 3 days in by the pool! the kids love pools so it should be great! oh and OH got a job offer to become a policeman so things are definately looking up :thumbup:

Maybebaby I'm so so happy for you about your OHs job offer!
And don't feel guilty, you've more than earned a bit of peace :hugs: have fun in benalmadena!

thanks katie! we're just scoping out the hotel on google maps so we know where to drive to!!!

Argh, so tired! Poor little Roh, its been horrible seeing him so poorly! :cry: This afternoon he seemed to start feeling a bit better though, stopped pooing and sicking and started eating like crazy. I'm knackered from being up with him most of last night and now extra knackered from the BF marathon all afternoon until about 30 minutes ago. At least i know he has food inside him and he must be better as he started giving me a few smiles this evening. :thumbup:
He had the worst poo this morning it all ran out his nappy and through everything and covered his moses basket mattress :( I couldn't get it out really so i've chucked the mattress away and bought his cotbed into our room.
So now he's sleeping in his cot for the first night! He stopped wanting to be swaddled a few days ago too. He looks so grown up :) Seems to like his cot and was all smiley looking at me through the bars when i put him down, it was lovely :) Hope he gets a good nights sleep because he must be exhausted the poor thing! :sleep:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/emera3537/Rohan/DSCN0521.jpg

Sorry for not answering everyones posts, but i have read through, i'll get back on it tomorrow when i've had some sleep :flower:

:hugs: to you all :)

Maybe - thats great news! so happy for you.. what a great day and fun weekend tp come!!!

Chloe is out of surgery and doing great btw!!! thank goodness.....

LM - thats great news about chloe

emera - glad roh is feeling better and feeding well!!!

where's sarah? she's not been around in a few days which is unlike her! hope she's ok!!!

i'm feeding owen but dying for a pee!!!

Hi ladies!!

I'm here - thanks for your concern MaybeBaby!! Just haven't had chance to post . . . . but I have been folowing all the going on :) Oliver has decided he won't take a dummy and he doesn't need naps - argh! So it's a battle to get him to sleep, he fights and fights until he's soooo overtired and crying and then finally falls asleep, argh!!! I've tried all sorts, but I guess its just one of those things - I'm sure he'll settle soon :)

Emera I hope Roh is doing okay now!! Bless him. He looks gorgeous in his cot, little cutie!! The massage sounds great, I want one!!!

Katie I hope Daisy is better soon too!! I think Olivers weight gain has slowed, he still fits some of his 0-3 and seems to have been on the brink of outgrowing them for a few weeks now. Like Muddles' Oliver he iis soooo active now, he never sits still!!

LM I hope Chloe is doing okay!!

MaybeBaby Great news about your OH!! When does the training start? Sounds like it was just what he needed! I hope you enjoy your little holiday!

Apart from the nap thing we're doing well, hubby has been much better in the past few days. He had a meeting at head office yesterday so I went to my parents with Oliver which was nice. Steve was so tired when he came to bed today - I asked him what time he was getting up and he said 1pm (this was at 7am) so I ended up saying would he just stay in bed if he was tired, because I'd rather he sleep longer and be nice when he gets up that get up early and be a grump! So he's getting up at three lol!!

Steve has got lots going on at work at the moment, his job is secure - he's very confident of that - but there are so many changes. First it was his hours changing which was fine, and all the other stuff I'm fine with, but he mentioned the other day that he might get moved to another club which would mean us relocating. If its what we have to do then fine (and he would get a big wage rise) but it's made me worry a bit. I can't tell him that - he's got enough to deal with - and it might never happen - but looking for another house etc if def off the cards. And it would mean that I couldn't go back to my job. I'm trying to just not think about it because like I say it might never happen, but its something I never thought about before.

Anyway, I'd better go and try to get some housework done! Much love to you all xx

I'm in Alder Hey with Daisy. She didn't get any better and started having weird spasms early this morning so I called Vinny and we brought her in. She's got a kidney infection, and she's just had a line put in for IV abx and a lumbar puncture, it was horrible, they did 5 attempts before they got the line in :(

Oh katie - I have everything crossed that daisy makes a speedy recovery!! lots of love xx

OMG Katie! Big hugs to you, V and Daisy! Oh the poor little thing, she's in great hands though hun! Stay strong, she'll be back to her normal little self soon I'm sure ... Lots of love xx

isarah - its rubbish when they fight sleep. hope all goes well with steve and his job. where would u have to relocate to? OH starts training in october!

it is 31.1° outside now and its going on for midnight! it has gotten hotter since the sun went down! and we have no air con!!!

katie - poor baby - and mama! Its heart breaking to see them sick.... hope she gets well soon for you!!!

maybe - I couldn't take the heat without a/c.... I don't know how you do it!! Hope it cools off for you soon.

In our end - my boys are good. I went up to school today to try and start organizing my classroom. Took both of them with me... Dillon slept. Logan helped a little. Gonna go back tomorrow and try to get some more done. Monday is our first real day - but it will be hard to get much done because I know we will end up having a million meetings and such all week. The students come the 23rd.

Chloe had a rough night - guess she was in a lot of pain. She has a feeding tube right now. Poor baby. But they say she is doing good and hope to have her home by Sunday. Fingers Crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->