Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

A3my I think he looks more like me . . . . poor bugger :haha:

Oliver has had shocking wind lately, sooooo smelly! I thought breastfed babies were soposed to smell less too, goodness knows what he'd be like on formula!!!!!

sarah - thats why he's such a handsome lad then ;)

Alex is a very trumpy boy too :haha: I love that babies are so unaware and trump away loudly. I always feel I have to say "that wasnt me" :haha:

sarah - thats why he's such a handsome lad then ;)

Alex is a very trumpy boy too :haha: I love that babies are so unaware and trump away loudly. I always feel I have to say "that wasnt me" :haha:

:haha:

When Steve is not working (and so in bed when I am) he always snuggles up when I sit up in bed to give Oliver a night feed, he doesn't wake up, he just kinds of snuggles close. So I'll be sat there, propped up with pillows, feeding Oliver with Steve fast asleep on my right with Olivers bum more or less in his face . . . . and Oliver trumping away like mad :haha: Steve is a heavy sleeper and never wakes up - goodness knows how because they are loud and they STINK! The other day Steve said he kept waking up with a headache, I couldn't tell him why I found that so funny :rofl:

Aren't they? I just feel so lucky, Oliver is amazing :) I still look at him and can't believe he's mine. I just stare in amazement lol! I feel like I'm living a dream. Just need to win the lottery now :haha:

A3my I think he looks more like me . . . . poor bugger :haha:

Oliver has had shocking wind lately, sooooo smelly! I thought breastfed babies were soposed to smell less too, goodness knows what he'd be like on formula!!!!!

owen has also had really loud skinky farts!!! i also am thankful we are not on formula or god knows they'd knock me out!!! dylan&erin's farts were never so stinky whilst they were being exclusively bf!!!

Dillon has some horrifying gas too! Logan never did (that I remember). I know their poop should be less stiinky than ff poop, but I don't think it applies to the gas! Wish it did though - cause O M G!!!

OMG i dont know what i am going to do if the nights dont get better soon. it was past 1am by the time i was able to get some sleep last night and then i lost count of the times owen woke up and then the other 2 were up super early too :cry: i have a splitting headache and just want to crawl back into bed :sad2:

Haha I love that I can talk to you all about poo and farts and no one bats an eyelid :mrgreen:

The other morning I went into Joni's room at 6.30 to get her up as I could hear her singing away to herself. I opened the door and said "Morning Joni, rise and sh... ooooh have you done a poo?". Good grief the room was filled with the smell :haha: Hubby was sleeping in our room but within 5 minutes the smell had drifted from Joni's room to ours and woken him up :rofl:

Argh Maybe is your OH back? He NEEDS to help you, you need to tell him if he doesnt help you you are going to get sick and then he'll need to look after them for a whole lot longer. If he wont believe you then go see the doctor about something else and just tell your oh thats what he told you. Its only a little fib and tbh you need to do whatever it takes to get him to help :hugs:

My sister in law had a little boy, no name yet :)

:hugs: to you Maybebaby :hugs:

I really don't know what to suggest :nope: Do you think he's waking out of hunger or habit? Joni always wakes between 3-4 regardless of when she fed last and how much she had through the day :dohh:

Sarah - congratulations on the arrival of your nephew :flower:

Thanks FruFru :)

My ebay buyer has revised his feedback - so I'm back to 100% - yay!

I'm just watching the Great North Run on TV . . . . . it feels like sooooo long ago that we did it! Argh I'm so unfit now!

sarah - congrats to your SIL!!!

frufru - i think he just wants the comfort of the breast when he wakes :dohh: had the same problem with erin and it took me til a year old to tackle it and i really dont want to wait that long :wacko: think i will collapse.

my OH is back from UK today. FIL just taken dylan and erin to the airport to meet him.

owen is really snuffly again :cry: he is napping in his buggy and really has a really stuffy nose. back to the dr again tomorrow i think :dohh: am continuing with his inhaler even though it is awful to use as he really hates it!

On the subject of poo, Daisy did a vile sticky army green coloured one yesterday.. Right in the middle of the Trafford Centre, while we were eating lunch :dohh:
I think she's nearly got a tooth.. There was a white line on her gum yesterday but I can't see/feel it today, I hope her gum hasn't healed over it!
Congratulations Amy and Sarah on the new arrivals!
Daisy is sort of mixed, not really though, Vinny's parents are Spanish but Daisy is pretty fair so far!

Maybe :hugs: I hope You and Owen feel better soon, and that you get some sleep soon xxx

I had a god awful night :( Bobby woke up too many times to count. Out of desperation I tried feeding him but he wasnt hungry, not suprising as I give him a dream feed every night and he finished the bottle. I got fed up and woke DH and for the first time ever we took him for a drive. He managed to sleep for an hour but when we got home he woke up and refused to go back to sleep for ages. He kept doing his baby talk and just would not sleep and if we left the room he would scream :cry:.

Maybe :hugs: you really have to have a frank talk with your OH because I really don't know how you have coped with this for so long unsupported.

Katie: lovely to hear from you :hugs:

Sarah: Really glad that you got the buyer to fix the rating! I really hate how buyers can be so unfair. When we sold some of DH's weights the buyer didn't pay or respond to emails so we offered it to the second highest bidder who accepted. Original buyer (the non-payer) gave us a bad rating for selling it some one else!!!!! We also had 100% at the time :growlmad:

Aren't they? I just feel so lucky, Oliver is amazing :) I still look at him and can't believe he's mine. I just stare in amazement lol! I feel like I'm living a dream. Just need to win the lottery now :haha:

same here :cloud9: I want to win the lottery and never go back to work so I dont miss a minute! congrats to your sister in law - a little playmate for Oliver :hugs:

maybe - poor Owen, I hope he gets better really soon then you can try tackling his comfort suckling. alex is the same, I had no sleep from 1.30am really because I brought him in bed because I couldnt sit and feed, I was too tired. Then he cried everytime he let go of my nipple :sleep:

modo - oh no! Bobby was doing so well. I hope things are better for you tonight x

Katie - is Vinny bilingual? Alex has two little dots in his gums and he is really bitey :D

frufru - loving that Joni's whiffs wake your hubby :rofl:=D>

Things with DH have calmed down. He's been quite open in saying he never wanted children and I said I thought that was the root of the problem because we want different things from life. He's been making much more of an effort to spend time with Alex (apart from the nights :dohh:).

Hey everyone how are we all.

Me and Amy are under the weather today and I have been in a foul mood all day with Dave but hoping I wake up feeling much better tomorrow. Have been doing weight watchers this week and it has really opened my eyes to how much I over eat! I have my first weigh in on Wednesday not looking forward to it!

Sarah - Chair covers! Im having major issues now as some of the chairs at our venue have arms and I cant find anyone who does covers for these chairs so it looks like im changing the colour theme of my wedding!

hope everyone is ok x x x

Amy, yeah he speaks Spanish, he's threatening to teach the baby so they can have secret conversations :lol: you'd never guess it from his accent, he sounds SO scouse!

Do you know, when I read all of your posts I imagine you all to have the same accent as me, how silly am I :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->