Moonstone anyone?

poppy moon fingers cross for your friends baby i hope he is ok!!!

The moonstone in the pic looks fine to me!!

Iam i being really silly but to me the moon looked full for 3 days so i put it out last night and the 2 nights before???

xx

Thanks Poppy!!!
I will see what happens in the next few days!

Wow, I just read through most of this thread and I am definitely making DH get me a bracelet for our anniversary this month!

Please refer to my guidance on page 60 and 61 on cleansing and charging. In short, don't use salt, you don't have to use water or moonlight, there are other options... :)
Other crystals can be cleansed/charged in fire, sunlight, salt, salt water, burying in the earth, etc, but Moonstone is relatively soft.

My best buddy had her little boy yesterday morning. He's not very well, but he's a little fighter. Please all keep your fingers crossed for him...

Hope he gets better soon, keep fighting little one :hugs:

xx

heres mine..it has lots of lines in it..is that normal?

https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/leonielouise/2011-09-13_130658.jpg

anyone??? :shrug:

It looks fine to me, hun. It may have a phantomness or ghostliness about it. Like I say, I have tonnes of different moonstone in blues, white, cream, pale grey, pinks, beiges... all different states of opaque and clear, some with crystal inclusions, some with black flecks, some looks like quartz, some has a cat's eye effect, some has a white cloud inside or blue flash when you move it around. It's hard to be 100% from one photo, but you should see a moving irridescence of some sort, when you move it like you would a hologram. Every single one of you could have a completely different and imcomparable moonstone as they vary so much depending on where they come from. Even I get suspicious sometimes and I've used it for years and different websites can show you such vastly different photos, it can just get more confusing! Blue moonstone from Sri Lanka can be flawless and looks very much like Opalite, Moonstone from India can look like quartz with a phantom flash of blue, or a strange light or white cloyd inside, or can look like Mother-Of-Pearl!

Thanks for your well-wishes. It's her birthday today and they're still keeping an eye on her. She got pre-eclampsia and they had to give emergency c-section. Baby is on life-support and needs some surgery, but docs are optimistic.

Anyway, I'm wishing for more Moonstone Babies, let's keep ourselves positive!!!!

Just thought I would boost your stats. It's still very early days, but if all goes well I will be having a moonstone baby. Faint poitive yesterday, faint positive today, 2 different brands. Still having problems believing it, probably won't until I see some bold lines. This is my 1st cycle with moonstone (and preseed), so you could say that I am now a total believer!
:dust: to everyone!

Congratulations tankgirl

Hope you get those bold lines soon!!

H&H 9mths

X x x

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

Congrats Tankgirl!!

yippee for moonstone babies!! good luck to everyone waiting to see if they get a BFP this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->