Moonstone anyone?

Ah no way! Fingers crossed its good news & you've got a shy BFP Peters Pooky! How long are your cycles usually? x

My cycles are usually 31 days with an occasional 34... No idea what's going on with this one!

Hope you have good news hun, do you feel any different? How many dpo are you now? x

So my chart was messed up because I didn't Ov! Dr confirmed this morning... I now have to wait for AF to bloody come! I've been referred to an RE but my appointment isn't until February! Come on moonstones!!!!!!!

Aw no gutted for you hun :hugs: February?! Bloody hell. Sounds like you and me are in the same boat with the ovulation! x

Aw no gutted for you hun :hugs: February?! Bloody hell. Sounds like you and me are in the same boat with the ovulation! x

:hugs: Thanks love... I'll be trying soy along with my moonstones once AF arrives. We'll get there! I bet we're both pg soon! One annovulatory cycle doesn't mean that's always what will happen :thumbup:

Yeah I hope so hun! Can't wait to start my clomid next cycle! x

My sister totally order my bracelet today. I am getting this one from Cosmic-Poppy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YEMAYA-Nat...&otn=1&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=2970280046402272413

Girls, just an added thing you might want to do...I dropped some fresh moonstone into bottles of water and drank throughout the day. If you are having a hard time, maybe give this a try. ?

:hugs: Thanks love... I'll be trying soy along with my moonstones once AF arrives. We'll get there! I bet we're both pg soon! One annovulatory cycle doesn't mean that's always what will happen :thumbup:

Moonstones + PMA = :baby: !!!!

:dust:

:hugs: Hope everything works out before Dr interventions

Oh and I had a bunch of anovulatory cycles last year and I still managed to conceive - it will happen, trust me!

Moonstones + PMA = :baby: !!!!

:dust:

:hugs: Hope everything works out before Dr interventions

Thanks love :) I already thought to myself "I'll be pregnant long before February!" :)

How are you doing??? If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me!

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'm good emotionally - physically in a LOT of pain right now - it's much more brutal than a period, but I think tomorrow will be a better day. Are you on Oct thread? When are you testing? I think you will get preggo before February! Sometimes just knowing that you are heading to the Dr can be a psychologically boosting, and maybe you can "scare" your body into becoming pregnant.

I remember going to get tested to see if everything was ok because we weren't conceiving. Once I got my good news the next month I got knocked up! So it's all about feeling positive :flower:

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'm good emotionally - physically in a LOT of pain right now - it's much more brutal than a period, but I think tomorrow will be a better day. Are you on Oct thread? When are you testing? I think you will get preggo before February! Sometimes just knowing that you are heading to the Dr can be a psychologically boosting, and maybe you can "scare" your body into becoming pregnant.

I remember going to get tested to see if everything was ok because we weren't conceiving. Once I got my good news the next month I got knocked up! So it's all about feeling positive :flower:

I haven't gotten AF yet... She's taking her sweet time and making me miserable! I understand about the pain! I've always had horrible periods, so bad that I'd be throwing up and praying for God to let me die. So much fun :( But remember! You're often more fertile after a loss! And I'm sure you're next bean will be very very sticky! xxxxx

My blood tests don't come back til next week so if they show that I'm definitely not pregnant (like my dr and I think), I will be asking for provera so that I can get this show on the road! I'm looking into getting a CBFM to use along with my Soy and Moonstones and several other stones I'm using now :)

I'm sure we'll all get our sticky beans soon... we're just being taught patience (which we'll definitely need as mothers :) )

I agree, this past year I've learned to be more patient than I was before. As for periods - I heard that after you give birth some pain receptors die off and do not regenerate, so subsequent periods are less painful. I sure hope so!

Hope you can start your AF soon and be on to a new cycle!

Hello ladies!!!
I refuse to get hopeful, but I did get a very faint line on frer test yesterday and this morning. I'm not gonna think I'm pregnant till that line is so dark you can see it from a mile away. I have been thru this before and don't want to be let down again...but to help my nerves before I go to bed my moonstone sits on my belly, and this morning when before I got up it went on there too. I should have gotten AF by now, but like I said.... I figure if I make it thru the weekend that is a plus. baby steps :) good luck and baby dust!!

Hello ladies!!!
I refuse to get hopeful, but I did get a very faint line on frer test yesterday and this morning. I'm not gonna think I'm pregnant till that line is so dark you can see it from a mile away. I have been thru this before and don't want to be let down again...but to help my nerves before I go to bed my moonstone sits on my belly, and this morning when before I got up it went on there too. I should have gotten AF by now, but like I said.... I figure if I make it thru the weekend that is a plus. baby steps :) good luck and baby dust!!

Well you don't have to get hopeful just yet, but we will do it for you! :wohoo: FXed the lines get darker and darker. Sticky :dust:

does anyone have this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rainbow-...902069?pt=Loose_Gemstones&hash=item415b7eaa75

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->