Moonstone anyone?

my af is over a week late getting bfn but sumthin is going on....hope my moonstone has worked lmao :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First month with a moonstone, has been in my pocket all month...

I am 2 days late!!! :wacko:

BFNs so far but only 10dpo and LP has lengthened by two days!! :happydance: CRAZY

Ooooh good luck Caity and Flutterbabies!

Sending you buckets of :dust::dust::dust:

xx

Goodluck to the ladies who are late! :dust:

I lost my piece of moonstone out of my bra :cry: just my luck! I still have my bracelet tho!

X x x

Ooooh, yes, good luck Caity and Flutterbabies!! Hoping you both get your BFPs soon!

thanks girls, another sleepless night too hot tossing and turning, good sign I hope! lol xxx

Any news Caity & Flutterbabies? Hoping4girl have you had any further :bfp:'s??

So I finally gave my friend her fertility bracelet yesterday - if you remember me saying it was her 30th birthday and she was NTNP so thought I'd get her one - it's also a healthy pregnancy bracelet but ISN'T moonstone, it's the "Gaia" one from Cosmic Poppy. So we meet up and she's already 10 weeks pregnant!! 1st cycle TTC the lucky duck. So it's a good job I didn't get her a moonstone one as the deed is already done. At least the one I've got her prevents against miscarriage so it can still be useful. I'm off on my hols in 4 days, going to Turkey and going to visit "Turtle Beach" where the Caretta Caretta Sea Turtles lay their eggs - I'm hoping it might bring me some luck!! And of course will be wearing my moonstone that day lol x

Thanks ladies, I just bought a fertility bracelet from e-bay - really hope it works for me!

Yesterday I brought a rose quartz too :) I am now 5dpo ! xx

I've been feeling quite positive about this month. I don't normally get Ov pains on the left hand side, just the right, but I'm wearing my fertility bracelet on my left wrist and I've been getting ov pains on that side this month!

Ok just checked jtv.com and they have 16 in of round moonstone beads for under $20, but they are opaque. Does that matter? Sorry if this has already been covered, there are just too many post to read them all.

There seems to be a large variety of what they call moonstone.

Thank you

Moonstone tends to be opaque, opalite is clear.... So that sounds like a fab deal :thumbup: all the moonstone on my bracelet is opaque :thumbup:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
X x x

My moonstone is opaque, I have a moonstone ring and then a rainbow moonstone stone and they both are x

Thanks ladies! I am going to order them today.

And btw jtv.com is an excellent sight for loose gemstones/crystals and inexpensive jewelry. They have a great return policy so you never have to worry about you purchases. I just dont buy diamonds from them.

I checked out the rose quartz as well and they have some great deals on strands of beads! I am super excited!

After reading this thread I had to go make myself a fertility bracelet.
It's small rose quartz rounds, rainbow moonstone rounds and moonstone chips, with a tiny turtle charm.

Attachments

• FBracelet01.jpg
    FBracelet01.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
  • FBracelet02.jpg
    FBracelet02.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads