Moonstone anyone?

Aww thank you :hugs: yep I make loads of different bits n pieces - it's one of my many hobbies LOL knitting, crochet, sewing, scrapbooking, cooking, genealogy, reading, watching tv, making jewellery

After reading this thread I had to go make myself a fertility bracelet.
It's small rose quartz rounds, rainbow moonstone rounds and moonstone chips, with a tiny turtle charm.

that is so pretty. I have been looking for something more dainty looking and urs is lush!

After reading this thread I had to go make myself a fertility bracelet.
It's small rose quartz rounds, rainbow moonstone rounds and moonstone chips, with a tiny turtle charm.

Where did you get your beads at?

Where did you get your beads at?
I get them from various bead shops, ebay, bead swaps, hobbycraft - I'm a bead-a-holic and ended up with loads of beads that I have no idea what to do with that I just got because "they were pretty" or "I liked the colour" :blush: I've been "collecting" beads for over 6 years so I don't remember exactly where I got a lot of them from.

Thank you for all the lovely comments :hugs:

So after several hours of scouring the internet I finally found my perfect moonstones! I just ordered them from ebay. Here they are....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006487492...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1697wt_1037

I hope they are as pretty as the picture!
When they get here I am going to get some rose quartz and make me a bracelet. And there should be enough left over for one in each pocket, one in the bra, under the pillow, and maybe I will hide one in the hubs pillow just for luck, lol.

Praying for quick shipping....

Very nice. I am hoping that my bracelet gets here before the full moon on the 11th so I can charge it up.

Sorry all that Ive not been on for a while, I was feeling a bit down and struggling to be positive! Im now nearly 6 weeks since last af and still no ov, am hoping for ov some time this week. If it is itll be my third 8 week cycle since my mmc!! I just dont get it! Why havent they gone back to my normal 28 days? The dr has said if it gets to 6 months since my mmc they will do tests if Im still having long cycles so only got a month to wait and then can go for the tests if they are still long. Hoping to get my bfp this cycle instead but at least they will do some tests

First month with my moonstone. Cycles have been long and irregular for the last couple of cycles, 45 days ish. Day 27 today and have got brown spotting. Would love it to be an implantation bleed but even if it is af arriving would be a bit pleased cos it would be a short cycle. Cramping too. Will keep u informed of what my moonstone has done for me.
Baby dust to all. X

:witch:Hey gorgeous ladies,

Just thought I'd let you know that unfortunately moonstone didnt' work for me this cycle :cry: The dreaded :witch: got me.

Think I'll take a break for next cycle. My dad and stepmum are visiting for a few weeks from the UK in early Nov, so it'll be nice to sit down and have a few drinks with them. I'm also going to see a FS tomorrow as it's 12 months with 3 losses and clearly something's amiss.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all
Lou
xx

AF came, I'm out for September. So...I'm going to take the month off. WEll...I wish I could take the month off. I feel like if I don't try something, how can anything happen? So...I'm gonna go w/ baby asprin this month....sorry if this makes no sense....I've been having some yummy rum to celebrate the fact that I can still have rum :)

lol hoping4girl! I always say I am going to take it easy but I do not. LOL Hugs that AF got you. Good luck and lots of baby dust for you.

If I get a BFN this month I'm going to buy and moonstone braclet : )

lol hoping4girl! I always say I am going to take it easy but I do not. LOL Hugs that AF got you. Good luck and lots of baby dust for you.

I haven't temped yet, so thats good. I just have such a problem not thinking about having a baby. How do you stop thinking about it? DH told me we should just wing it this month, but now that I know what I'm looking for and how my body works, I can't just ignore it. I wish so badly I could be more like him and not care....but thats just not me. So..I just won't tell him I guess when things need to happen or anything like that. I will try hard to not think about it. For instance: today I am power cleaning my house. Well, thats the plan anyway. Chances are I will just sit around and mope for a while....then do the dishes really fast before dh comes home from work :haha:

Think af has got me. based on my last couple of cycles I thought I would ovulate on thurs this week. Opk showed positive 2weeks ago though so bd'd a few times. A little brown bleeding yesterday and then more today. Too much to be implantation bleeding I think. Xx

I dont know whats going on with my cycle this month....its been very odd. Hopefully it ends up good...only the moonstone knows.

Stinas i take it your AF is late but getting bfns?

:hugs: to those that the :witch: got.

Peterspooky, any word from the blood tests or AF??

Well my turtle charm has fallen of my bracelet! :( Hope its not a bad omen :nope: I think its fixable though, phew! X

Ok just checked jtv.com and they have 16 in of round moonstone beads for under $20, but they are opaque. Does that matter? Sorry if this has already been covered, there are just too many post to read them all.

There seems to be a large variety of what they call moonstone.

Thank you

It cab be opaque, but can also have transcluecnt qualities, There are so many types of moonstone and they are all quite different... I am attempting to attach a photo of all the moonstone I currently have in stock. You will see large rainbow moonstone, two sizes of natural white and cream moonstone and some peach moonstone, but there are quite a few other types out there as well. Some can be quite transparent, some have ghostly clouds in them, some have flashes of colour.... Hope this helps, Love Cosmic P

Attachments

• CIMG4159.jpg
    CIMG4159.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG4166.jpg
    CIMG4166.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG4165.jpg
    CIMG4165.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Ok just checked jtv.com and they have 16 in of round moonstone beads for under $20, but they are opaque. Does that matter? Sorry if this has already been covered, there are just too many post to read them all.

There seems to be a large variety of what they call moonstone.

Thank you

It cab be opaque, but can also have transcluecnt qualities, There are so many types of moonstone and they are all quite different... I am attempting to attach a photo of all the moonstone I currently have in stock. You will see large rainbow moonstone, two sizes of natural white and cream moonstone and some peach moonstone, but there are quite a few other types out there as well. Some can be quite transparent, some have ghostly clouds in them, some have flashes of colour.... Hope this helps, Love Cosmic P

Can you please tell me what the moonstones in the last picture are called please? Mine is the same and I never know what colour I should call it! Thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->