Moonstone anyone?

Lol, bless you. Cd12 is pretty early for ovulation! But like you say maybe if you'd used the OPKs on cd10 you would've got a + but then cd11 you should have got a lighter line with the surge going :shrug:. I think I ovulated yesterday, xmas day! :dance:. I got pains in my right side for the first time! I usually get them on the left side as there's a cyst there (& I'm sure its stopping me from ovulating on the left though the FS says not :dohh:) GL hun! x

OOOOPPPSYY!!!

I just poas on an opk, like I said to keep checking and it's positive!!! I threw the pee away though, (because I wasnt expecting a positive) so I can't check it with the digi!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ah you did the same as me on Friday! :dohh: Hold your pee & do it again! Get busy :sex: hun x

I managed to squeeze a little pee out and got my positive on the digi :woohoo:

Lol, bless you. Cd12 is pretty early for ovulation! But like you say maybe if you'd used the OPKs on cd10 you would've got a + but then cd11 you should have got a lighter line with the surge going :shrug:. I think I ovulated yesterday, xmas day! :dance:. I got pains in my right side for the first time! I usually get them on the left side as there's a cyst there (& I'm sure its stopping me from ovulating on the left though the FS says not :dohh:) GL hun! x

OOOOPPPSYY!!!

I just poas on an opk, like I said to keep checking and it's positive!!! I threw the pee away though, (because I wasnt expecting a positive) so I can't check it with the digi!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ah you did the same as me on Friday! :dohh: Hold your pee & do it again! Get busy :sex: hun x

I managed to squeeze a little pee out and got my positive on the digi :woohoo:

Woop woop! :yipee: x

I think I O'd yesterday..........

So after BD, I hung my moonstone pendant off my belly button bar, I'm going to keep it there until the bitch shows her ugly head or I get my :bfp:

Well it never worked for me THIS month..af came 3 days early after 2nd IUI but I'm hopeful for next month. Positive vibes (it's hard though:nope:)

lexus, I always say "Positive gets the positive (pregnancy test)"!

Don't give up! :hugs:

Congrats to you, what a lovely way to start the new year! X x x

Ugh, somehow I lost my earrings while we were staying with my mom for CHristmas :(

Congratulations to those that got their BFP! :hugs:

Ooh do I need to go out and me some moonstone? Already got the rose quartz hung in a little pouch by my pillow... that's not working so well though!

Congrats too scared!!
try rocking that could be a good sign!! I lost one and broke the other :thumbup:

Hi girls! :hi: I researched moonstone quite a few months ago, and now I'm thinking about it again! There's some cute stretchy bracelets on etsy, which I could wear as an anklet. I don't typically wear much jewelry so I don't want anything that will attract attention. Where did everyone get their moonstone items from, and what are they (earrings, bracelets, etc)??

Congrats on the moonstone bfp's, hope to join you soon! Anyone know when the next full moon is in the UK so I can charge my bracelet again?

Hi girls! :hi: I researched moonstone quite a few months ago, and now I'm thinking about it again! There's some cute stretchy bracelets on etsy, which I could wear as an anklet. I don't typically wear much jewelry so I don't want anything that will attract attention. Where did everyone get their moonstone items from, and what are they (earrings, bracelets, etc)??

I just had a piece of stone that i wore in my bra everyday. You wouldnt be attracting any attention with that lol

I just had a piece of stone that i wore in my bra everyday. You wouldnt be attracting any attention with that lol

:rofl: Very true!!!

Lisa, myself a few ladies on here got bracelets from Cosmic Poppy on ebay - she's in the UK but ships to the US. GL, I think I'm all out of faith in moonstone after 5 months :nope: but I'm on round 3 of clomid so hopefully it'll happen before my 6 months is up, FX'd! x

What do you mean before your 6 months is up? fx'd for you this month!

Thanks Josephine, I mean I've been given the clomid for 6 months then have to go back to FS if no BFP. I also read online that if it doesnt work by 6 months then it's unlikely to work, so I've got my FX'd for the next 3 months as I really don't want IVF :nope: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->