Moonstone anyone?

Ah i see i thought it might be something to do with the clomid. you could always go the IUI route.. or maybe it will just happen you really never know.. if i remember rightly you're around 2 yrs ttc..? i honestly thought it wouldnt happen on its own for me but it just did one day! When I was least expecting it! I was like you I read other girls saying what Im saying now and thought 'yeah right, but not to me' !!

It's 16 months tomorrow hun, god couldn't cope if it was 2 years :nope:. Yeah I would like to give IUI a shot before IVF, IVF is like last chance so don't want to rush it x

Aww im soo sure it will happen for you I feel like you really deserve it!

If I haven't put you on the front page and you've gotten your :bfp: please let me know! I try to keep up with it but I'm sure I mis one or two here or there.

Also, "Thank" this post if you are using moonstone or have gotten pregnant with using moonstone. This way I can try to get a count of how many people are using moonstone vs. how many have gotten pregnant. It'll be a nice base to see. I know people have wondered in the past. :thumbup:

I am 9dpo and will be testing on friday... Im so praying my moonstone/rose quarts bracelet worked :hugs:

Last night while playing around with my son my bracelet broke. I have one of the bits in my bra but I'm not sure how consistant I'll be about that. Hope it counts as a good sign!

Hello there, I was just on my way to my usual BnB haunt, when the word Moonstone caught my eye! I have lots of moonstones, because I have been collecting crystals since I was a small girl. I have been known to sell some on ebay in the past, including Moonstone. One day I get a message on ebay from a Lady who had got a piece from me, saying thanks because she had got that moonstone to help her daughter who was TTC, who fell pregnant that very cycle. So did I! (with my youngest, and I was on BC at that point) ...and so did several of OH's and my friends. I believe in crystals, so yes I do believe Moonstone can help with feminine things such as TTC in ways that we can't fully understand yet, but I would never recommend it as a fertility thing, simply because it does sound farfetched to most people. I got a BFP today, after a MMC in November. Theres about 30 moonstones within a few feet of where I sit on the computer in the evenings. Its a beautiful stone, such a gentle energy and its so pretty. A crystal does its healing at the will of the person using it- or by way of promoting harmony in its general environment. Moonstone, being a Ladies stone is likely to do that promotion of harmony on feminine things, and in some cases that may be enough to result in a BFP.

If I haven't put you on the front page and you've gotten your :bfp: please let me know! I try to keep up with it but I'm sure I mis one or two here or there.

Also, "Thank" this post if you are using moonstone or have gotten pregnant with using moonstone. This way I can try to get a count of how many people are using moonstone vs. how many have gotten pregnant. It'll be a nice base to see. I know people have wondered in the past. :thumbup:

I'm going to thank this post because although I did not intentionally use my moonstones for TTC purposes, they have proven to me that they work through my own experiences, and for all I know they might be responsible for this BFP I didn't think I was going to get.

Well, I threw my moonstone bracelet in the bin when AF came my last cycle. It was pretty tarnished anyway, and I figured I was going to have a month of doing everything the opposite to what I had been doing before.

Amazingly... it worked!!! So I guess NOT wearing the moonstone bracelet was successful for me :haha:

messymommy, try putting a big peice of it in a jug of water and drinking it throughout the day. Just make sure it's not small enough to fit through the straw or whatever and have you swallow it! I did this too and I have a good feeling about you trying it. hugs

how many days should I drink water with the stone in it? Just one day or everyday of the next cycle?

I would try to drink it each day. What I did was put a large stone into a reusable cup with a straw, and two others in two gallons jugs in my fridge. This way, whenever I wanted a drink. I would go for the moonstone water, as well as having the smaller jug with me through the day to fill up and drink.

Don't sweat it if you forget a day or two. Just do your best! :thumbup:

congratulations!! :D

quick question - anyone know about labradorite? i have a beautiful pendant that i want to wear but i don't know if this stone has any issues. thanks!

congrats to you ladies!!!!! it's looking like I am out this month. I wore my moonstone, did accupuncture, and took loads of vitamins and got a temp dip today which means that af is on her way. Im so crushed. I really believed that this was going to be my :bfp: month. :cry: :cry:

Hi Ladies, I saw the thread and got very interested and went out to my nearest Metaphysical store and bought a moonstone ring and a couple of just the stones to carry in my pocket or bra :) They didn't have the bracelets so I settled for the prettiest ring! Hope moonstones rings are just as effective as the bracelets..xx

my moonstone ring was effective! :) i got my bfp in the first cycle wearing it!

i actually just sent my ring to a friend of mine. i don't know if that is ok, if i should still be wearing it, but i wanted to give her the same good vibes i had! i really hope it works for her too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->