Moonstone anyone?

I got my moonstone bracelet in the mail on Saturday, the night of the full moon, along with a smiley face opk! I left it out on my window sill that night, so we'll see!

GL to all!

well on the night of the full moon i put a cup of water out hoping i could get somewhere as im waiting on to order my moonstone bracelet. well anyway i kinda of tried talking to the moon? i promise im not crazy! well anyway i drank the water the next morning and this morning i woke up and had slight bleeding. and me period isn't due for another 10days im hoping its implantation bleeding Also i never have light bleeding so i just wanted to share.

It's ok to feel like a little kid! That's great! Get excited! There is something to this, and while it may not work for everyone, it certainly does for so many. :thumbup:

I'm excited to keep checking these threads every day and hoping all of you will be moonstone mamas soon. :flower: :hugs:

you're so sweet for helping fill this thread with positive thoughts and hope :happydance: I truly believe in the healing powers of the moonstone...even if it doesn't work and just helps people feel happy and hopeful! That's very important when TTC :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

I got my moonstone bracelet in the mail on Saturday, the night of the full moon, along with a smiley face opk! I left it out on my window sill that night, so we'll see!

GL to all!

sounds promising!! :flower: :happydance:

lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust:

Holdontohope - I've just noticed on your ticker, it's a BOY! :blue: Congrats! x

Thank you!!! We would be thrilled either way, but...were on :cloud9:

He's already such a sweetie. :flower:

Bless :flower:. I can't believe this thread has been going so long that the 20 week scans have started already! x

ive just received my second bracelet, hoping my cycles regulate a bit now

My rose quartz bracelet will be delivered today. I have to wait a while longer for my moonstone one. I was wondering if I am suuposed to cleanse the bracelet in tap water or anything like I would for the moonstone? Also, does rose quartz need charged as well?

I cleansed my rose quartz under the tap but didnt charge it,

I would say do what feels right to you

X x x

hi ladies! i have a rose quartz bracelet. I started wearing it last Friday night as soon as I got home from work. I pray that every one on this thread gets their :bfp: :hugs:

BFN today and I have pink tinged CM. AF must be on here way. On to next cycle!

I have a question for everyone who's been wearing their moonstones:

I got mine November 8th (a huge, beautiful pendant about an inch long and a centimeter wide) and about a week and a half later, I noticed that my skin was breaking out all over the place. I always have some acne, but the amount I had was abnormal. I wasn't sure why this was happening (a few variables were evening primrose oil, increased consumption of chocolate, and prenatal vitamins), so I decided to stop everything, including taking off my moonstone. My skin started to clear up within a few days. Then I thought, "Well, maybe it wasn't the moonstone," so I started wearing it a few days ago. I'm still not taking the primrose, prenatal vitamins, and chocolate, but now my skin is breaking out again! And it's not even the week before my period. The breakouts are on my forehead, too, which is an unusual spot for me.

Has anyone else experienced this? I know moonstone is good for hormonal regulation, and acne can be caused by hormonal imbalances, so maybe the breakouts are happening while the moonstone is trying to fix my hormonal imbalances? And maybe after wearing it for a few more months, it'll eventually regulate them and my skin will be clearer than before. But I'm just not sure. What do you guys think? :shrug:

Well, this is my second moonstone and I got another bfp this month (after having a chemical last month). I HONESTLY believe moonstone has something to do with this. After my ectopic 2 years ago I have only fell pregnant these two cycles, wearing moonstone!

Now that I am pregnant I have ordered another fertility bracelet to protect against miscarriages. I highly believe in these bracelets. If anyone is interested after getting their bfp link is: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pink-Blue-...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=4980459100339340354

My OH thinks I am ridiculous and crazy, but he isnt trying to understand. Whatever I am not going to explain myself to him about it. Its my beliefs, but so glad to have this thread of ladies who believe in these bracelets and have OHs who also think they are crazy!

LOL :)

Hi mixedbeauty! I got my first ever bfp my first cycle of wearing moonstone!! theres just gotta be something in it! cosmic poppy said I could continue wearing my bracelet all through pregnancy

That bracelet is lovely tho mixedbeauty!

Thanks yeah, Ive see cosmic poppy designs but she is in UK and shipping would of been forever. Last month I bought the same bracelet I have now and I got a bfp, I lost it and then had a chemical :( ..

This month I got the same bracelet, BFP. I was planning to wear it the whole pregnancy, but she also sells the one I just posted (which is good to prevent miscarriages) so as soon as that arrives, I am going to switch and wear that my entire pregnancy!

Im so excited.

I've not got any jewellery with crystals, I only have the actual stones. I think I might treat myself to a nice necklace...saves stuffing them down my bra! Just realised I have a jewellery making kit....I may have to get creative!

Another moonstone baby here. I got my moonstone last month (after I had ovulated) then charged it this month and got my BFP 2 days later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->