Moonstone anyone?

Ok so Congrats on all the BFPs, Ive been wanting to get me a necklace (cant wear hand/arm jewelry at work) so necklace would work best. Its just so confusing as what i should get and if there are specific colors. Can u ladies help me?

Hi, I don't think the colours matter but Moonstone & Rose Quartz go very well together for fertility, that's what I've got (not that it's worked for me yet :wacko:.) x

My son has bought me a moonstone pendant to go on my links bracelet for xmas, bless him!!

I am due to ovulate on Boxing Day, but have EWCM today, will it still work for me wrapped up under the tree, do you reckon?? :haha:

Oooh Bearsmummy I'm Clomid Round 3 too & got my smiley on my digi today so possible xmas day or boxing day ovulation for me! Go to the present & hold it and think positive thoughts! You never know :winkwink: but to be honest I think it's more important after ovulation anyway! x

Oooh Bearsmummy I'm Clomid Round 3 too & got my smiley on my digi today so possible xmas day or boxing day ovulation for me! Go to the present & hold it and think positive thoughts! You never know :winkwink: but to be honest I think it's more important after ovulation anyway! x

I thought I was due to O today (xmas day) or boxing day, as I have O'd CD15 the previous 2 cycles, but I think it creeped up on me yesterday. I'm not sure, I'm using new OPKs and it doesnt seen to show ANY sort of line for aaaaaaaages. Thought I had missed my surge maybe?? I'll keep testing though.

Good Luck with round 3, stay in touch and let me know how your doing!!

How come you think it creeped up yesterday hun?? I've had virtually no ewcm this cycle, clomid is defo drying it up! But I use conceive plus anyway so it should be fine. I love the picture of the clomid woman on your siggie! Just about sums me up! I've been quite ratty but this month VERY emotional! Wishing you lots of luck, & yes do stay in touch! x

How come you think it creeped up yesterday hun?? I've had virtually no ewcm this cycle, clomid is defo drying it up! But I use conceive plus anyway so it should be fine. I love the picture of the clomid woman on your siggie! Just about sums me up! I've been quite ratty but this month VERY emotional! Wishing you lots of luck, & yes do stay in touch! x

I did't start using opks until cd11, because I dont normally O untill cd15, but all my tests have been practically stark white, even last nights when I would have had my positive.
I had EWCM and what I think were O pains on cd12 (saturday) so I think I did O then. Also my temp dropped and has gone up slightly, if I have a little higher temp tomorrow, FF does put my O at CD12. I am going to keep testing with the OPKs though.
I do wonder if its the pregnacare Conception tablets I am now taking, I have heard many ladies say it changed their O day, it normally delayed it though!!

But I have had my moonstone since yesterday and keep touching it and asking it if its going to do its job for me!! :haha:
This TTC malarky has sent me into a mad woman...... talking to precious gemstones instea of my uterus now!

Lol, bless you. Cd12 is pretty early for ovulation! But like you say maybe if you'd used the OPKs on cd19 you would've got a + but then cd11 you should have got a lighter line with the surge going :shrug:. I think I ovulated yesterday, xmas day! :dance:. I got pains in my right side for the first time! I usually hey them on the left side as there's a cyst there (& I'm sure its stopping me from ovulating on the left though the FS says not :dohh:. GL hun! x

Lol, bless you. Cd12 is pretty early for ovulation! But like you say maybe if you'd used the OPKs on cd10 you would've got a + but then cd11 you should have got a lighter line with the surge going :shrug:. I think I ovulated yesterday, xmas day! :dance:. I got pains in my right side for the first time! I usually get them on the left side as there's a cyst there (& I'm sure its stopping me from ovulating on the left though the FS says not :dohh:) GL hun! x

Just popping by to wish everyone a lovely christmas and to send some festive babydust your way!! :dust:!

Lol, bless you. Cd12 is pretty early for ovulation! But like you say maybe if you'd used the OPKs on cd10 you would've got a + but then cd11 you should have got a lighter line with the surge going :shrug:. I think I ovulated yesterday, xmas day! :dance:. I got pains in my right side for the first time! I usually get them on the left side as there's a cyst there (& I'm sure its stopping me from ovulating on the left though the FS says not :dohh:) GL hun! x

OOOOPPPSYY!!!

I just poas on an opk, like I said to keep checking and it's positive!!! I threw the pee away though, (because I wasnt expecting a positive) so I can't check it with the digi!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

I was going to go out after Christmas and look for something pretty with moonstone but my mil got me some pretty moonstone earrings! Hopefully this cycle does it!

OOOOPPPSYY!!!

I just poas on an opk, like I said to keep checking and it's positive!!! I threw the pee away though, (because I wasnt expecting a positive) so I can't check it with the digi!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ah you did the same as me on Friday! :dohh: Hold your pee & do it again! Get busy :sex: hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->