Moonstone anyone?

I hope so lucky! FXd for you!

Confused, that's very pretty hun :thumbup:

x

Hi guys! The full moon is tonight, so get your stones ready for charging! In London time it's 7.30 in the morning, so technically it's morning, not night, but I already have my necklace placed outside the window (I had to tape it to make sure it's still there in the morning). Here the sky is perfectly clear and the moon is bright and glowing! My first time charging moonstones, so I'm kinda childishly excited LOL

________
https://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar.html

The next full moon will be:
Monday * 9th January 2012 * 08:30:06 am
Central European Time (CET)

In other time zones:
SYDNEY = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 06:30:06 pm (AEDT)
TOKYO = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 04:30:06 pm (JST)
DELHI = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 01:00:06 pm (IST)
MOSCOW = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 11:30:06 am (MSD)
BERLIN = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 08:30:06 am (CET)
LONDON = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 07:30:06 am (GMT)
NEW YORK = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 02:30:06 am (EST)
MEXICO CITY = Monday * 9th January 2012 * 01:30:06 am (CST)
LOS ANGELES = Sunday * 8th January 2012 * 11:30:06 pm (PST)

Im in the Central time zone so I think the full moon will be on the 9th for me Fxd ladies!!

wait so is the full moon tonight or tomorrow night?

I had given up on my moonstone and havent wore it for months but I am going to give it one more shot and it is by my window, also I am in the uk and my scan to see if any follicles have grown is at 07:30 in the morning, fingers crossed.

Here's the one I ordered....

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/68...rans_email&utm_campaign=shipping_notification

I was thinking tonight that the moon looked full....too bad it hasn't arrived yet!! :dohh:

wait so is the full moon tonight or tomorrow night?

Technically there's only a moment in time when the moon is perfectly full, and I posted the schedule for different time zones. Some months it can happen early in the night, others it's the morning or even daytime. Watch out that new calendar day starts right after midnight, so the full moon moment this month is now passed.
But they say you can charge it a night before or after, basically when the moon is the fullest :) I think for it to work, you gotta do what makes sense to you and what feels right. Good luck!! :kiss:

I have my necklace back on my neck and it feels so comforting. I've been wearing it nonstop for the last 2 weeks, even sleeping with it on. I only take it off for showers. So it felt really good to put it back on this morning :)

I put mine in the window last night! Fx'd it works this time!

xx

Got my bracelet today and it's outside tonight! Full moon was last night, but it's still pretty big tonight. :)

Got my bracelet today and it's outside tonight! Full moon was last night, but it's still pretty big tonight. :)
Mine is also but it rained all day and the moon isn't really out yet. I guess the clouds are hiding it and it's like 8:12 here :shrug: Hopefull:winkwink:

Well my moonstone got snowed on, hopefully that's extra good luck!! :haha:

Well hope my moonstone atleast gt a peak at the moon last night/morning. When I looked I never seen the moon :( Rain!!!

Aw sorry US ladies you had crappy weather. It was a clear night here, but like I said my moonstone is in bits so it was probably pointless putting it on the window sill :dohh: x

This is all so very intriguing! My sister in law got me a moonstone necklace for Xmas in hopes that it would help my fertility (very very sweet and thoughtful!) It came with a note that it needs to be "bathed" in sunlight to recharge. I'm glad to hear about the full-moon though, cause I actually had it out on a ledge all day yesterday and all night last night since I forgot about it! So excited to put it back on tonight! :) FX to us all!

@Mrs PTTC - Yeah I'm not sure if it helped :( but there's always hope. @Affyash - Hi and I hope your moonstone did it's magic for ya :)

I want one of these SO bad, but i dont/wont use PayPal and im not sure where to buy one at in a store. Will a Holistic Health Center have one? What kind of jewelry store or "natural" store would sell them?

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"