Moonstone anyone?

I got my bracelet today and i am wearing it right now. My Moonstone is green, is that normal?

ETA: never mind its AVENTURINE

Healing ability: Avanturine is said to increase libido.
Releases fear and anxiety. Green aventurine strengthens one's blood and muscle tissues.

:thumbup: the uterus is a muscle! It could be beneficial in other ways that moonstone is not; good blood is also important in housing your little one, and for that matter, so is remaining fear/anxiety free! :thumbup:

I love to pop in every now and then on this thread to see who else has become pregnant! Congratulations all you new moms to be!

Cute bump gigglebox! Can't believe you are so far on already!

Think I need some of that Aventurine, I have a crap sex drive! :rofl: x

I'm getting sympthoms early this time around. I'm excited: Cramps 3-4 days, faint sympthom,frequent urination, stuffy nose...Af isnt due til next week. My cramps today really feels like Af ugh really crampy and tired!! Fx xx

MrsPTTC--thank you so much! It has gone by so fast...and then I realized I am the first one to have gotten a BFP on this thread...weird! There are so many ladies now! anywho, the pregnancy hasn't been without a bumpy road but I'd travel on it again for my little guy :thumpbup:

Luckie3--my first symptom (in retrospect) was pretty bad AF cramps about 7dpo. I remember finding it odd but didn't give them any credit until after I got my positive test. Good luck to you!

Actually Good luck to you all!

Aw you were the first one on the thread to get a BFP?! That's brill! I've just read your siggie & can see you've had a rough ride, but thank heavens everything is ok! It's nice you've come back to the thread hun :hugs: x

I'm still having these slight crampy feels on and off today along with super tiredness. Should I worry about the cramps because it could be to early?

I'm still having these slight crampy feels on and off today along with super tiredness. Should I worry about the cramps because it could be to early?

I've heard of people getting "symptoms" super early, like 2 or 3 DPO, but whilst it is unusal and maybe co-incidence, they've ended up with :bfp:'s! FX'd for you hun x

It isn't technically possible to get actual pregnancy symptoms until implantation (7-9ish days post O). BUT, I am definitely a big believer that your body recognizes each phase of conception. I for sure felt different, almost a heaviness about my uterus and all, up to implantation where I felt a sharp fleeting pain, then period pains that continued through my first few weeks of pregnancy.
:thumbup:

:flower: Thanks guys your the best! Well fertility friend just confirmed that I'm 3dpo! I O'd on the 14th so that explains the pains, I started hurting on the 13th tho. It's my 1st time feeling O pains early because last cycle I felt it for the 1st time 4 days before my cycle came down. I'm praying this is a good sign. :hugs:

Does it have to be a bracelet or can you just have a stone?

Maybe I can carry it in my pocket? :haha:

Thank you betty!! :flower: Good idea to carry it in your bra. Especially if you are wearing pants with no pockets! lol

I used to have a piece of moonstone in the left cup and a piece of Rose quartz in the right :haha:

X x x

Hahahha! I did that with a moonstone and got a rash where it touched :)

As long as it's touching your skin! I would say bra is better than pocket.

Also, I believe that when you get a rash form a stone, it's because you are clearing out energy that is stale or negative. I got it from rose quartz the other day (never happened before) and I had just had a huge fight with Hubs, which we rarely have, and my heart was hurting. I think the rose quartz cleared out the energy so we could start over. :flower:

I think I ovulated on tuesday, but I've forgotten to put my moonstone bracelet on the last two days! I need to remember to wear it :D

one stone was all i had! it was a ring; but, if you really want to follow the "rules", rings with the back open (so the actual stone is not blocked by a metal backing) is best so it has contact with your skin. At least that's what they say ;) But when I didn't feel like wearing the ring, I did carry it in my pocket :thumbup:

So when are our latest testers testing? Any more symptoms Luckie?

one stone was all i had! it was a ring; but, if you really want to follow the "rules", rings with the back open (so the actual stone is not blocked by a metal backing) is best so it has contact with your skin. At least that's what they say ;) But when I didn't feel like wearing the ring, I did carry it in my pocket :thumbup:

So when are our latest testers testing? Any more symptoms Luckie?
Trying hard not to symptom spot lol but as i can see only the cramps/pressure, tiredness, frequent wee,and today a random nose bleed...Am testing next week when AF is due. Fxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->