Moonstone anyone?

I want one of these SO bad, but i dont/wont use PayPal and im not sure where to buy one at in a store. Will a Holistic Health Center have one? What kind of jewelry store or "natural" store would sell them?

:shrug:
Got mine from like a metaphysical store. So maybe a corner physic or a carnival.

I want one of these SO bad, but i dont/wont use PayPal and im not sure where to buy one at in a store. Will a Holistic Health Center have one? What kind of jewelry store or "natural" store would sell them?

Got mine from like a metaphysical store. So maybe a corner physic or a carnival.

no carnival, lol. I did google search Metaphysical Store in my area and found one close! They are open til 11 and open at 6am so i may check them out tonight or tomorrow!!!!

no carnival, lol. I did google search Metaphysical Store in my area and found one close! They are open til 11 and open at 6am so i may check them out tonight or tomorrow!!!!
Lol ok great! :thumbup: GL hun

EDITED:

I finally found one online!! Fairhavenhealth.com for $12.95 and then i used a code for 15% off!

The reviews say it worked for people but the elastic broke so i am going to order it and simply re-string it. :)

Nice. Good luck girls! I'm wearing my necklace for the rest of my cycle in hopes of getting my bean! Won't know until next month when I'm due for AF but a girl can dream! :)

I forgot to charge mine in the full moon this month so I am going to charge it with incense. Good luck everyone!

How do you do that? Just light incense next to it? I love this stuff! Any thing helps! :)

Hi ladies

My cat decided to knock my moonstone off the kitchen worktop earlier and a small bit of the stone chipped off. I'm a bit of a novice with crystals so this may sound ridiculous, but is the fact that its damaged a problem?! I feel silly asking but you all know how ttc turns you a bit loopy and every little thing has to be obsessed over!

I would say it will be fine Hun,

Some even agree that it's a good luck sign to lose or break it!

I lost the piece I kept in my bra the cycle I conceived :thumbup:

X x x

Hi,my moonstone and rose quartz bracelets came yesterday,fingers crossed they work,lots of bfp on the first page :thumbup:

Mine is expected to come tomorrow!!! Im excited!!!!

Im going to wear it on right wrist first 1/2 of cycle (i have a cyst on that side and dont O) and then left on second 1/2. Maybe itll bring Super Ovary Powers. :haha:

Mine is expected to come tomorrow!!! Im excited!!!!

Im going to wear it on right wrist first 1/2 of cycle (i have a cyst on that side and dont O) and then left on second 1/2. Maybe itll bring Super Ovary Powers. :haha:

Sounds like a good idea! :thumbup: I wore it on my left side because I had a block on that side and I passed several polyps when I started wearing it. GL! :flower:

I'm wearing mine on my right cos i don't have a tube on my left so hoping to give my right side a helping hand

My moonstone ring looks kinda craked or scratched :shrug: I had my hubby put it on the roof to catch the moon light so dunno what happen when he got it down :haha: He also manage to let sun light hit it to :dohh: :(. Will it still work an be effective?

Nope, sunlight also charges it. Full moon does it the best but sunlight will charge it. There are several different ways you can charge your bracelet.

hi everyone i got my moonstone bracelet this morning :D but im 2dpo should i wear it this cycle or save it till next? also i cant get good sun/moonlight through my windows any suggestions? x

hi everyone i got my moonstone bracelet this morning :D but im 2dpo should i wear it this cycle or save it till next? also i cant get good sun/moonlight through my windows any suggestions? x
Higer place outside or perhaps your garden. :thumbup:xx

I got my bracelet today and i am wearing it right now. My Moonstone is green, is that normal?

ETA: never mind its AVENTURINE

I hope my moonstone has done the trick. I'm having cramping/pressure and has been going on all day. (2dpo!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->