Moonstone anyone?

Hi all beautiful TTC and prego ladies! I just wanted to pop in and share that I think the wonderful moonstone has helped me to O 9 freakin' days early!!! I'm not on any supplements this month (only prenatals), I'm not doing any testing or temping or anything. I started breaking out, getting EWCM and major cramping (very typical of O for me) so I have to assume this is what's happening. Can you believe that it might actually be working!!! Right on moonstone!!! FX this is my and all of our months!

I LOVE moonstone! It is my favourite crystal and part of my fertility terrific trio (Amethyst, Moonstone and Rose Quartz). I am lucky enough to make and sell my own fertility jewellery which means I have plenty of pieces to wear with moonstone in.

If any of you lovelies would like to know anything else about the crystals (re-charging, cleaning etc) then just PM me and I will be happy to help :flower:

Hi ladies,

feisty i have the moonstone and rose quartz can i ask what the amethyst helps with

Feisty I just had a look through your pictures, you sure have a talent some beautiful pieces!!!

X xx

Thanks Betty :flower:

Mamadonna, the main reason I use Amethyst is because it helps prevent miscarriage, something I personally believe is vital for right after implantation. It also helps to clear negative energies and brings peace through inner strength - after TTC for almost 2 years this is a big help :wacko: On a physical level it also helps to strengthen the endocrine glands which have a big impact on fertility. I hope I helped! :flower:

I think i have some jewelry with amethyst I'll have 2 hunt it out

I was gonna take a break from moonstone after my bracelet broke last month but decided the try the putting it in your bra thing, so I have moonstone in one cup & rose quartz in the other! x

MrsPTTC is it comfortable? x

The beads are from my bracelet so they are round (moonstone smooth and rose quartz faceted) and I wear padded bras so yes it is comfortable and you can't see them through my tops. Only thing is I keep losing them at night when I've moving around in my sleep it slips out. I found the moonstone this morning but who knows where the rose quartz is lol! x

Thanks for mentioning this. I would be willing to try it. I have some other crystals (but not any moonstone at the moment) and they do seem to relax me sometimes. Plus, it is interesting that it is the moonstone that is supposed to work for fertility & I have heard that the cycles of the moon that happen to line up with your ovulation dates can sometimes enhance conception. Wonder if that is why it is the moonstone that is supposed to work for fertility? I think I will go get some moonstones in time for when I start to ttc in Sept. :)

the lunar cycle - refers to where the moon was when you were born( mine is a full moon) and how it can actually give another ovulation so somebebody could o twice in one cycle

Hi ladies,

Just thought i'd drop in - I brought a moonstone/rose quartz fertility braclet beg of december and it arrived just before xmas and just after I ovulated.

Anyway, i have pretty much worn it or had it tucked in my bra everyday since, and charged it under the full moon a few weeks back.

And yesterday I got my :bfp: at 10dpo!

I am sure the brqcelet had something to do with as it was one of the ttc 'things' I hadn't tried! I had read so many posts in this thread about ladies getting their bfp after wearing these crystals that I bit the bullet and ordered my bracelet!

So if you haven't got one, get one, and if you have one and not wearing it, clenase it, wear it and get it under that full moon in 2 weeks time!

Good luck all :dust:

xxx

Aww Congratulations hun :dance:

I have just finished making a cycle tracker bracelet and specifically chose Rose Quartz to represent the 6 fertile days so I hope it will bring luck to all those that wear one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->