Moonstone anyone?

Any success story lately ladies???

AFM, first cycle last month did not work out:nope:
Hoping and praying this time the bracelet works!:baby:

Hello ladies , I'm new to this forum so be gentle with me. Me and my gorgeous fiancee are ttc , I already have a 15 year old son and so want to be a mummy again !!! Had my mirena coil removed mid feb and had no bleed or period , but had a positive opk at the beginning of march and Was starting to get very worried that my bits weren't working properly so decided to use my crystals to help me. I put on a lapis lazuli bracelet last Wednesday. On Thursday , my Af came ! I was so happy after thinking I was going crazy:wacko: I have a massive chunk of rose quartz by my bed and wear a moonstone bracelet and am hoping to get a bfp soon.

For those of you asking about charging and cleansing crystals , all crystals love the moon and sun to re charge. But they also like to be loved , hold them to your heart , kiss them and ask them what you wish for. Hold them tight in your hands and blow on them - this can also cleanse them. If you want to run them under water , as you do it , use the power of thought and intent to cleanse them and tell them what you wish for.

Garnet , unakite , bloodstone, carnelian, yello jade and aventurine are also associated to fertility and conception.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxx

Hey MrsP2be! Great name lol :thumbup:

Just checked the first page of the thread & I see we have our first moonstone babies :baby:! Congrats moonstone mama's! :happydance: Holdon2hope is overdue too! x

Holy crap..everyone on the list has got their BFP!!!

The list is only the BFP's Dee, not those that's on the thread. I ain't fell preggo & ditched the moonstone now. Still keep checking in on the BFP's though :thumbup: x

i went to have a look at the list.... cant believe how long it is now!!

mrs pttc how come you have ditched the moonstone?

i havent taken my moonstone earrings out at all, they are rainbow moonstone and were milky white with a hint of blue and since getting my bfp they now glow blue!! and the further on i get the bluer they are becoming :)

x x x

Hi ladies just wishing you all some :dust: nice to see you're still around Mrs PTTC! I no longer have the internet at my new house so rarely get to go online anymore booo :( But will drop in from time to time.
I no longer wear my moonstone now pregnant I probably should do tho!!

My husband placed my moonstones and other fertility crystals in a bowl of water and placed them under the last full moon and the next day the sun came out and I had forgotten about them till the afternoon . I keep them on a night stand by my bed and a few times a week I place them on my chest and lay there for about 20-30 minutes.

I also do this every cycle in the follicle phase:

Gemstone Therapy To Enhance Fertility

The following layout will align your energy field to increase your chances of conceiving a baby. It will also help to attract and to connect to the soul and the essence of your unborn child.

You will need:

1 Rose Quartz (place this crystal on your heart chakra located on your chest between your breasts)

2 Moss Agate (place these stones on either side of your inguinal area on your thighs)

2 Carnelian (place these stones on either side of you pelvic area on your ovaries)

1 Garnet (place this stone in the center of your pubic bone)

1 Smoky Quartz (place this crystal on the ground between your legs)

The rose quartz is placed on the heart chakra to broadcast vibrations of motherly love. Moss agate sends out vibrations of unconditional love and stimulates your fertility. Carnelian has an affinity for the female reproductive organs and brings you balanced cycles. Garnet stimulates the uterus and the ovaries. Smoky quartz is grounding and will work as an anchor.

Keep the stones for at least 15 minutes. You can place a cloth over your eyes and turn on a very relaxing music to help you reach a deep state of relaxation which in turn will stimulate further healing.

When the stone are done their job, they will roll off your body one at the time. Make sure to cleanse your stone before and after each gemstone therapy session.

Hi all, haven't posted for a while but I just thought I would share my good news. After almost 2 and a half years of trying and 18 months since my miscarriage I am pregnant :cloud9:

The only thing that we really did differently this month was I made myself an Ultimate Fertility Bracelet containing 8 crystals and stones strongly linked with fertility (including moonstone) and I wore it constantly (even hidden in my bra if I was unable to wear it at work) and it has worked! I am definitely keeping up the crystal jewellery creation as I am proof it works!

If you would like to know what stones I used etc, just let me know!

Luck and baby :dust: to all!

Congratulations feisty that's brilliant news,yeah I'll have the list thanks

all info can be found here;

https://www.etsy.com/listing/95896122/ultimate-fertility-bracelet-with

xxx

Congratulations Feisty! :dance:

Hi Betty, it broke but I had had enough anyway, must have worn it for at least 6 months & no BFP so decided enough was enough. My cycles seem to be better now I've binned it (spotting better) but I admit my periods are more painful without it. I do miss it, it was so pretty. Perhaps I'll get a healthy pregnancy one when the time comes! :)

Hi again Josephine! Hope you & bubs are well? Yes I'm still here unfortunately! :winkwink: Looking forward to seeing the FS in 2 weeks so we can discuss IUI! :D

x

MrsP, I'm with you ;) Been wearing my necklace for 4 months, no BFP for me yet. I'm starting to get bored of it, because I'd like to be able to wear other necklaces as well ;) Besides it's silver and I don't like to mix silver and gold, so it limits my choices for earrings too. I think I'll see if I can find a way to just wear the moonstone pendant attached to the bra or something ;)

Mine is two rainbow moonstones and the smaller one chipped this cycle (probably under hot water when I was in the shower - I literally wore it nonstop the whole month). I thought it'd be a good sign. I'm obsessed looking for good signs :D I've always been like that, wishing upon things if I wanted something to go well. But these days it's just pure madness! Dates, numbers, holidays - all goes in. Like today is Orthodox Easter and I'm thinking that it's got to be good luck starting a new cycle on Easter day :D My previous cycle, if I got preggers, DD would have been Christmas day - good sign too, ain't it? LOL

Ooh didn't know you were a moonstone gal Soili! Probably my memory! :dohh: My bracelet was rainbow moonstone and rose quartz, so pretty, when it broke I kept the beads and for a couple of months (so actually I must have used moonstone for 7 or 8 months) put a piece of each in my bra! But I kept on forgetting they were there and then losing them when I got changed. I decided enough was enough, I had a paddy :hissy: when AF came a few months ago and that was that, in the bin it went!

I look for signs too, I said I didn't want a December baby so of course last month thought this is the month as it would've been a December DD, but nope :nope:. I also thought I'd get preggo last year when I bought a 4 door family car, then thought we'd conceive on holiday in October, then when our good friends had their baby in Feb...silly really lol! x

Congratulations feisty fidget ! Sending baby dust to everyone ttc xxxx

MrsP, it's not silly! It's what makes it easier to find new hope each cycle! :flower: I did however come to conclusion that I could have made each of of the cycles to come out "special" if I got preggers. You know, how when someone announces early pregnancy, they say: the only thing we did different this cycle... OR ...I knew this would be it, because... Well, I have one of those for every single cycle ;) It proves that once we do get pregnant, it will be special in our own way, but it also means that what "worked" for one person, likely will be completely useless for another ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->