• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

Hey MrsP2be! Great name lol :thumbup:

Just checked the first page of the thread & I see we have our first moonstone babies :baby:! Congrats moonstone mama's! :happydance: Holdon2hope is overdue too! x

I had my little moonstone baby boy on his due date, surprisingly! :baby: He is such a sweet boy...very demanding of my time so I'll update my profile and status soon!

Magic moonstone babydust to all of you this cycle. Love to all too! :hugs::flower:

What wonderful news ...... Congratulations holdon2hope. Lots of love xxxxxx

Just checked the first page of the thread & I see we have our first moonstone babies :baby:! Congrats moonstone mama's! :happydance: Holdon2hope is overdue too! x

I had my little moonstone baby boy on his due date, surprisingly! :baby: He is such a sweet boy...very demanding of my time so I'll update my profile and status soon!

Magic moonstone babydust to all of you this cycle. Love to all too! :hugs::flower:

Congratulations love, the first little moonstone baby :)

Thank you ladies! I am so so so excited. :happydance: Thank you for all the love and blessings.

No more moonstone baby for soooo long now!Have been wearing the bracelet for 1.5 months now....no news yet:nope:

Congratulations!

well, still not sure if the moonstone had anything to do with it :haha: but Desmond Campbell came on April 1st :)

I would love it (if you have a chance) if you could post next to the BFP's on the first page the birth dates of the babies too (or maybe the due dates) :thumbup:

Congratulations!

well, still not sure if the moonstone had anything to do with it :haha: but Desmond Campbell came on April 1st :)

I would love it (if you have a chance) if you could post next to the BFP's on the first page the birth dates of the babies too (or maybe the due dates) :thumbup:

If everyone could post or private message me with the birth date of your precious moonstone baby, I will gladly update the front page! :flower:

I purchased my first moonstone after reading thru this thread one day at the end of March and it arrived just a day or two before the full moon of April, I've been wearing it nonstop, my DH and I have been trying for 16 mos after a vasectomy reversal, it was a somewhat strange topic to broach with my DH, he didn't call me crazy but lets just say I don't think he thought much of it but he 'humored' me about it..I have not gotten a bfp yet but I am almost positive that I am Preg... I have had every symptom in the last two weeks except literally vomiting and sore boobs. I am supposed to get my AF arrival tomorrow or the day after and am waiting to test again till then because I had a couple bfns this past week but just think its too soon. I can't explain it, I just feel different then I ever have, I've been bloated and crampy all week and usually get very mild ones right when I start but they go away very quickly.. headaches off and on all week, wake up at night and have hard time getting back to sleep, peeing more and more...sense of smell is ridiculous.. felt queasy off and on all week, I've been having NO appetite at all during the day and can barely eat but at night sometimes as late as 9 or 10 I get really hungry and can eat a lot and be just fine.. today after lunch stomach started gurgling like crazy and I'm sneezing all the time which I don't usually do either.. I didn't think I would get a moonstone bfp the first month I was wearing it but there is a very, very good chance I'll be announcing another one soon! :)

I got me a moonstone BFP !!!! My bracelet has been changing colour the last few too.

Remember to ask your moonstone for what you want and show it some love ( all crystals love to be loved )

Xxxx

Madison gl for when you test next your symptoms allsound promising!! I've sneezed sooo much more since I've been expecting!!

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->