Moonstone anyone?

HoldOn2Hope you're so close now!! our first moonstone baby birth! I did the whole 'I told you soooo' thing to my oh too but he still didnt believe it was the moonstone!! Seriously, after 18 months, the first cycle i wear it and he still doesnt think it had anything to do with it. Tuh, men!
If that happens to me my hubby would never believe it either even if everything else that month was exactly the same. He doesn't believe in any of this mumbo jumbo, but he bought me my necklace anyway. :haha:

HoldOn2Hope you're so close now!! our first moonstone baby birth! I did the whole 'I told you soooo' thing to my oh too but he still didnt believe it was the moonstone!! Seriously, after 18 months, the first cycle i wear it and he still doesnt think it had anything to do with it. Tuh, men!

Ahhhhhhhh! I know! I'm getting so nervous about being a mommy, but I'm pleased as can be. On :cloud9: Funny thing, I started having contractions the other day (braxton hicks I suppose), and my moonstone broke and fell all over my kitchen floor. I wonder if baby will come early. I went and got a new string to string it all together again for delivery, but it definitely freaked me out a little bit. lol

Oh, I do my I told ya so dance all the time when the subject comes up. :happydance:

Just re-subscribing again as I unsubscribed by accident. No moonstone for me this month, or supplements except folic acid, and no OPK'ing either. Hoping to be more relaxed and I'm about to ovulate any time. I'm thinking I might buy myself a moonstone necklace though as I miss my bracelet (that broke - and the beads were too much of a pain to put in my bra.) Sending everyone :dust: x

Oh yes, where abouts are you hun? I'm from Newcastle originally x

Hi ladies!

So my moonstone, rose quartz and amethyst bracelet finally arrived last night:happydance:

My AF was due yesterday and not arrived yet, which means i havent started a new cycle yet.
So my question to u all is, what should i do now as the first thing, now that the moonstone bracelet has arrived? Cleanse/charge before wearing it? Or can start wearing straightaway?
How to cleanse it? tap water? salt? I have read conflicting reviews on the net, so wondering which is the right method:shrug:

Pls do help all u wonderful ladies, i am having lotsa hope from this moonstone cycle\\:D/

Hi mamadonna!

Thanks for ur reply...yes i have been testing since 10 DPO...today is 16 DPO and still all i get is BFNs:cry::cry:

Pls help me about the moonstone hun:hugs:

Could be you just ovulated a little later than you thought,hang in there ur not out yet!

As for the moonstone I'm fairly new to it to,all i do know is you don't necessarily need a full moon to charge it but full moons are best,i also think you can charge it in the sun,i could be wrong tho,one of the other girls will probably be best to advise on that.i just put mine on my bedroom window sill x

Hi ladies!

So my moonstone, rose quartz and amethyst bracelet finally arrived last night:happydance:

My AF was due yesterday and not arrived yet, which means i havent started a new cycle yet.
So my question to u all is, what should i do now as the first thing, now that the moonstone bracelet has arrived? Cleanse/charge before wearing it? Or can start wearing straightaway?
How to cleanse it? tap water? salt? I have read conflicting reviews on the net, so wondering which is the right method:shrug:

Pls do help all u wonderful ladies, i am having lotsa hope from this moonstone cycle\\:D/

GL with this cycle! If not now, then during the full moon this month, I would sprinkle a bit salt and then water onto it and put it outside under the full moon light on the apex of the moon (I usually do at midnight when it turns the day the calendar says it'll be full). Leave it out all night. I put out a white bowl with water in it as well. I drank the moonwater before I got my bfp. I also put a peice of moonstone in a jug of water and drank that throughout the day as well. You don't need to do those things if you dont want to though.

Wear the moonstone throughout your entire cycle. Try not to take it off unless for showering. Also, meditate with it on your belly, thinking positive thoughts of your moonstone baby! :)

Best wishes and baby dust hun!

Ive just seen this thread and ordered myself a rose quartz moonstone braclet! Should be delievered next week!

GL with this cycle! If not now, then during the full moon this month, I would sprinkle a bit salt and then water onto it and put it outside under the full moon light on the apex of the moon (I usually do at midnight when it turns the day the calendar says it'll be full). Leave it out all night. I put out a white bowl with water in it as well. I drank the moonwater before I got my bfp. I also put a peice of moonstone in a jug of water and drank that throughout the day as well. You don't need to do those things if you dont want to though.

Wear the moonstone throughout your entire cycle. Try not to take it off unless for showering. Also, meditate with it on your belly, thinking positive thoughts of your moonstone baby!

Best wishes and baby dust hun!

Thanks sooo much HoldOn2Hope:flower: I will do exactly as u say:thumbup: Pass on some of ur baby dust to me hun!

GL to you for the rest of the months:hugs:

I'm going to have to say cautiously that it might mean you're pregnant! I lost mine the month I got my BFP. Just days before I got my BFP... FX for you!

Peters Pooky
I'm having a little pink moonstone baby!!!!!!!

Wowww Peters Pooky! Thts great news:happydance:
Wish u happy :cloud9:

Would you share your moonstone "regimen" with us all?:hugs:

Tonight is the full moon, so i would be charging mine tonight and tomorrow and wearing from friday!! I am CD12 and due to O in the next few days:thumbup:

Well... I wore a moonstone pendant and a moonstone, rose quartz and a few other stone bracelet. Charged them under the full moon and drank moon water after each full moon. My bracelet broke in the cycle I conceived! That was in October... Found out Nov 10 I was pg then found out last week that we're having a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->