Moonstone anyone?

Well... I wore a moonstone pendant and a moonstone, rose quartz and a few other stone bracelet. Charged them under the full moon and drank moon water after each full moon. My bracelet broke in the cycle I conceived! That was in October... Found out Nov 10 I was pg then found out last week that we're having a girl

Awww thats so cute!!! Congratssss! how long were you wearing the bracelet before you got that bfp? Did u wear it 24/7? I am CD12 today and since today is a full moon night i will charge it and then start wearing it from friday...i may O anytime within the next week. Do you think wearing it from CD14 wud be ok?

Sorry for the loads of ques:dohh:hope u dont mind:hugs:

Yay, nice one Peters Pooky! A little :pink:! My moonstone bracelet which was broken anyway went in the bin on Saturday when I knew I wasn't preggo. I had been putting a rose quartz bead & a moonstone bead in each bra cup last few cycles but after 8 months wearing moonstone enough is enough! x

My moonstone bracelet has disappeared,i have no idea where i have put it:shrug:

Hi LADIES! How are things going? Afm ...I am getting back on the train since I mc'd in Feb. I'm on cycle day 9-10. Being hopeful this cycle Still wearing my moonstone and taking Geritol as well the prenatals.

i'm back, planning to ttc again soon. waiting for my first cycle after medical management for a mmc :cry:

i just got my new moonstone ring in the mail today. i put it under running water and it is currently sitting in my window sill in full sun. i know the full moon is very soon but i am worried that it will cloud over and i will miss it. i am going to try to cover all my bases.

i hope you ladies are all well. lots of :dust: to you all!

Full moon is around 4AM on the East Coast in the US. Put your moonstone out ladies! :thumbup:

Ok ive started wearing my bracelet now!!
On CD14 and no EWCM yet...last time i saw it since CD9...and still got AF on CD34! That means i O'd after CD18 right? How did i start seeing EWCM 9-10 days before O???? anyone has any idea about this?

Does it mean i will O even later this month, since i have no EWCM yet, even on CD14?

Plsss help me ladies!!

As for the moonstone magic, will keep u all posted!!!

Canisa, are you temping? I would definitely suggest it. You can go to Fertility Friend and chart everything. I would trust my body signs (temps, EWCM, etc.) most of all. I also used digital smiley ovulation tests on the day we conceived. I got a positive on the test and only had a tiny bit of EWCM. But, low and behold, preggers! :)

I'm still in my TWW. I thought I was going to ovulate before the full moon this month so I wouldn't get to charge my moonstone necklace before then but I O'd really late. I ended up O'ing on the 11th. Hopefully that means it was just waiting for a charged stone and all that, lol. Not expecting AF until the 27th so we will see.

Still waiting on my BFP as well
Congrats to all the moonstone BFP!!!

So a couple of months ago, a friend of mine says to me that the first thing I need to do since I want to have a baby is get a moonstone. I didn't really put much thought into it more than 'hmm.. wonder what that is about' .. after doing some googling more recently, I became a believer and ordered a bracelet online today.. I received a very sweet email from the owner of the site, she actually said when I get the braclet for me and my DH to both hold it and close our eyes and tell it what we are hoping for. So then I found your thread and was positively amazed and thrilled at how many women have gotten pregnant wearing one so I immediately also purchased a pendant w/ rose quartz and moonstone on Ebay and it says that it should get to me 4/3 or 4/4 which is a couple of days before the full moon this month -- I have a very good feeling this could be an important key to my dream! and if it happens for me I'm still giving my thanks to God because it's always in his hands. :c) I wish you all love and light and many more moonstone mamas to come, myself included!

i had a mmc at the recently and i have been waiting on af so we can start ttc again. i have a moonstone ring but it is quite tiny so i ordered a pendant to wear too. well, the day after my pendant showed up af came too! i don't know if i can put it all to the moonstone but i have a feeling that it is helping me to straighten back out again after this whole awful ordeal.

I am wearing the moonstone since this month's full moon but no symptoms yet...am 14DPO and BFN:cry:
C'mon moonstone show us ur magic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->