• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

Well, I'm now 8 days late and for the first time so far, today I wiped and saw the faintest of faint pink on the tp.. so she may be coming after all, I really, really do think I am but .. the crazy thing is I lost my moonstone today. I've been wearing it in my bra because the chain was turning my neck green and I wear spots bras so once I put it in it doesn't budge and I did it again today and not even 15 minutes later I went to feel for it and it was absolutely gone! and I thought 'I might be FINALLY getting a bfp soon because it seemed like more times than not whenever people's stones would break/get lost they would get one..

Well, I'm now 8 days late and for the first time so far, today I wiped and saw the faintest of faint pink on the tp.. so she may be coming after all, I really, really do think I am but .. the crazy thing is I lost my moonstone today. I've been wearing it in my bra because the chain was turning my neck green and I wear spots bras so once I put it in it doesn't budge and I did it again today and not even 15 minutes later I went to feel for it and it was absolutely gone! and I thought 'I might be FINALLY getting a bfp soon because it seemed like more times than not whenever people's stones would break/get lost they would get one..

I'm not going to lie, I lost mine really quickly after I got my BFP. So weird. And I felt so guilty! FX that is the case with you too! Good luck!

I'm not going to lie, I lost mine really quickly after I got my BFP. So weird. And I felt so guilty! FX that is the case with you too! Good luck![/QUOTE]

Wow..well that gives me some hope, thanks, I read thru this entire thread and there were a lot of people who said it broke a day to a few days before they got a BFP or lost it around that timeframe.. I know you can be preg and spot a little .. so we'll just have to see what it becomes, I was going to go get a blood test very soon too.. sigh

I also lost the chip I kept in my bra before my bfp!

Have you tested Hun?

X x x

Not a blood one Betty... if I don't end up actually getting my AF I'm going to take a blood one at planned parenthood (I'm in Utah visiting family, live in Ohio)

It's just so crazy, I have been even more certain the last 3 or 4 days because my chest above my breasts/sides of breasts and above armpits have started hurting me, especially later at night..

I'm not going to lie, I lost mine really quickly after I got my BFP. So weird. And I felt so guilty! FX that is the case with you too! Good luck!

Wow..well that gives me some hope, thanks, I read thru this entire thread and there were a lot of people who said it broke a day to a few days before they got a BFP or lost it around that timeframe.. I know you can be preg and spot a little .. so we'll just have to see what it becomes, I was going to go get a blood test very soon too.. sigh[/QUOTE]

For sure you can bleed from implantation or even just breakthrough bleeding. Are you sure of when you O'd? Perhaps it's just IB later in your cycle because you O'd late! Hopeful for you!

It's just so crazy, I have been even more certain the last 3 or 4 days because my chest above my breasts/sides of breasts and above armpits have started hurting me, especially later at night..

I definitely think sore boobs especially on the sides is a huge clue! I usually always got sore boobs just before my period, but the month I got prego I had VERY sore boobs pretty much from Oing on. It was weird.

Good luck to all TTCers!! :hugs:

Good Luck Madison. I hope you get your :bfp:

Dh and I have been :sex: I am ovulating this week.We are hoping for a :bfp: next month :)

Thank you nikki! Hoping it's just some form of early pregnancy spotting, won't give up hope until it turns into full blown AF.. Prayers & Baby Dust to you too!

Baby dust to all of you!

Madison, sounds so positive! I am praying you get your :bfp: soon! :thumbup: My boobs hurt soooooooooo bad I couldn't hardly touch them the night before I tested!!! Such a great sign.

That's interesting about people losing their stones. I'm ovulating tomorrow or Sunday and I lost the one I kept in my bra just the other day. I almost lost my bracelet but luckily I saw it laying on my passenger car seat. I hope those are good signs for this cycle!!

So, here is where I am.. that light spotting turned into heavier bleeding, wasn't as heavy as I usually have, I know that because I put in 3 tampons and there wasn't much on them at all.. it lasted just about 3 days.. so I had a pretty sad and disappointing three days... but here's the thing, I don't feel any better. I felt light headed most of the day, could barely eat my dinner for feeling sick, had a mild headache all day long and I get really carsick in the back of my brother's car today and I never get carsick.. so I still think when I get home from vacation next week I'm going to schedule a blood test. I've read plenty of experiences where women had vaginal bleeding they thought was their period.. also, I really did have so much faith in my moonstone and when it disappeared into thin air and hours later I started spotting I was definitely thinking it worked! Would anyone else get the blood test if they were in my shoes?

Madison, have you taken any urine tests?

I would definitely get the blood test done to put your mind at rest it dies seem odd to have bled like that if it's not usual for you!

X x x

Madison, have you taken any urine tests?

I would definitely get the blood test done to put your mind at rest it dies seem odd to have bled like that if it's not usual for you!

X x x

I'm getting it done on Wed morning before I go back to work... I'm still queasy off and on, headaches off and on, very very emotional, felt like I was on verge of tears all day yesterday with no real reason to be :shrug:... and I just got up from this chair that is kind of high in my moms kitchen, more like a stool and as soon as I did I felt this sharp, crampy pain in my lower abdomen on the right....... just not convinced yet that I'm not.. just can't wait to know for sure if that moonstone disappearing really means something :winkwink:

Gl for weds Madison, will you find out the result straight away?

X x x

ok, well i hope they dont keep you waiting too long!!

i will keep checking for updates :)

x xx

Betty, you're almost there now! Getting excited?! Any labor signs? :flower:

Very excited! No signs yet people all around me keep saying she will be early :shrug: only time will tell I guess!!

How are you doing?

Xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"