My experiment of OPKs as HPTs. HPT ADDED PLZ LOOK

i have a very dark positive OPK today, and the one yesterday was the same colour as the control line. I'm 9dpo today, i think, although maybe i didn't even O and only am now. That's totally possible as I do have PCOS and am currently on CD 99! I'll be doing a FRER tomorrow, so will join in the experiment a bit, lol.

Can I join? I took an OPK today and this is what I got.

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1295734977.jpg

ive got constant opks like the one above this comment for the last week... weird lol :) x

I've had lines showing on OPK for 4 days now each day is darker than the last. Todays looks like the one posted by sunkissed. AF due today although its possible I might only be 10dpo as FF kept changing it for a bit between the 2 days. Did HPT this morning BFN.

sunkissed sorry AF got you, sometimes the OPK's do get darker before AF so it's so difficult to determine which is the reason, sucks. I hope you get your BFP next month. :dust:

Hi all! I too used an OPK this morning for kicks. It was a very strong positive, and I'm 9 dpo according to FF...although looking at my chart I guess it's possible I could also be 10 dpo.

Anyway, I got all excited about the positive OPK that I went and got an HPT and took it this afternoon. BFN :(

Not sure what to think---For the past 4-5 days I've had these mild AF-like cramps and last night lots of pinching in the right side. Lots of CM, but not the fertile kind.

Thoughts???

I had dark ones up until two days ago, and then they started to go paler, and now AF got me, so to update, and for you to know what to watch for. As long as they stay strong and darker you are all good. :dust: to all waiting to find out!

sorry bbhopes i had my fingers crost that this would be your month.. x

Well six years of trying, a mc and a neonatal death, I was also hoping. xox
I will participate on this page next time around. Congrats again!

thanks hun

do even if you wont a chat come and have one :)

So I just did another OPK today--and it's negative!!! I'm feeling so frustrated right now...I'm on CD 29, AF due in a few days, and a + OPK on CD 16.

Is it possible to have a random lh surge a few days before AF visits? While I'd love a BFP this month, I'd rather see AF in a few days than to think my O day was off by nearly 2 weeks---and we didn't even BD during the last positive OPK.

Aargh. Help!!!:growlmad:

i've done OPKs still yesterday and today, and they are getting darker and darker. is it possible my FRER was a false negative? my OPK is darker than any i've seen in my life before, the test line must be twice as dark as the control line. i'm so confused!

That's how mine was yesterday, too! I don't know what it was the days before since I didn't do any OPKs then...but then today the line was gone altogether.

Have you done a HPT yet? I've read that if an OPK is picking up HCG, an HPT has to as well since they're more sensitve....FX for you!!

So I just joined in on this little experiment...

I'm currently 11dpo with crazy symptoms (heartburn, etc.), so I took a FRER and an OPK strip. The FRER was BFN, but the OPK showed a line...not as dark as the control line, but still a noticable line. I've tried this in previous months right around when AF is due and have never gotten anything but blank white space next to the control line. In fact, only a day or two before O and one day after do I get ANY line at all, usually. If I can figure out how to post a photo, I will post one of the OPK. LOL.

i did an HPT yesterday and it was negative, so I cant help feeling i'm not preg. but then i start hoping again. ugh. maybe this time i'm really going to ovulate and that's why it's so strong? i've been on this one same cycle since october 16th - it's driving me crazy!

will pee on another OPK in a minute and post pics.. especially if it is crazily positive again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->