my first baby buy :)

I don't produce enough eggs and my tubes could be blocked and laws sperm count in incredibly low!!*
It's meant to be 20 million he only has 1 million!!

Have to go for loads more blood tests and x ray my Fallopian tubes.
If laws sperm doesn't change we might have to have ivf and you can only have it once on Nhs.
Just have to wait and see x

Feel bit upset x

Oh no hun sorry to hear that, :hugs: hows ur hubby feeling about it? :hugs:

can u get ivf on the nhs?

have they said how to increase his sperm? xx

He is devastated it's more him than me.

They said its so slow even if it increased a bit it still might not be enough.

He's having another test and check the results of that 1st, I've got to have loads more tests still, to check my Fallopian tubes aren't blocked.

Which can only be done on day 1-10 of your cycle but you can't be bleeding when having the x ray so that leaves 5 days to have it done and they only do scans on Wednesday's and Friday's.
So can take 1-6 months to get it done!!!

Got to have day 21 day 28 and day 35 blood tests done, they fall on Christmas day, new years day and 9th jan.
So will have to go hospital and have then done on boxing day and Monday 2nd.

They also preparing me for tests now to see if I can actually have the ivf.

Going back in January to see next lot of results.

You can get 1 thing of ivf on the Nhs but if it turned out I was only carrying 1 child I would be aledgable for that go, meaning if I wanted a 2nd baby I'd have to pay and it costs 1000s x

aww bless him hun, only 1 go thats bad!
i dont really no what to say to you hun only that if u want to talk or rant anything im here we all are here for u. :friends: you will get through this together i no it. Xx

I know it's not a " we can't have a baby" situation so I know we will get there eventually.

All I can say Kelsey is please go to the doctors, if there was something wrong with either of you, you will still be very young to have a baby.

I never thought I'd be in this situation at all.

Just hope it happens naturally before it gets to ivf x

hey

how is everyone?

just been researching ivf and oh my god, ive totally scared myself, hoping it doesnt come to that really.

and with the help of the clearblue monitor, hoping for the best.

reading up on how to improve hubbys low sperm count x

Hey, im not bad thanks hun looking forward to x mas :D
We have doc's tomorrow at 5.10pm ahhh im not actually nervouse yet prob will be in the waiting room 2moz..

why are u scared about IVF hun?
what can increase his sperm?
Xx

Hello ladies,

Hope you're all well and looking forward to Christmas.

Just after some advise ....

So of course when bubs is born I want my mum, dad and brother here, I've always wnated my mum in the room when I give birth since before I even got pregnant. Well my mum, dad and brother really want to be here but it's not a definate yet as they are still waiting on their visa. They need to know their visa has been granted so they can send their dog and mine. (argh this is so hard to explain over the net, so sorry if it doesn't make sense) For mum, dad & my brother to come the dogs need to be on their way here as we'd never put them into a kennel or leave them with anyone else. So my family don't want to pay 3,000pound sending their dog all the way here to not get their visa (I see no reason why they won't get it but I suppose you never know) So my family may not know about their visa for another 4-8 weeks maybe longer so ofcourse if it's later than the middle of Feb they won't be able to make it. I'll be absolutly gutted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here's my problem, I don't know if I've mentioned before but my mother-in-law is very highly opinionated (sp) and irrates me and tends to upset me alot. She's been nicer since I found out I were pregnant. Well of course if my family can't make it my hubby wants his mum and dad to come. I do want to have family here when Isla's born, but I know she'll stick her UNWANTED nose in ... do this, do that, you're doing that wrong, do it like this. She was a nurse 27 years ago !

So hubbys said they'll need notice, prob by the new year. But I kow my family won't kow by then and I don't want to say yes you can come then my family be like well we could have come ... So I don't know whether to mention it to his parents now or wait until I get an answer off my mum and dad ?????

I'm 27 weeks and his mum only bought Isla her first thing last week !!!!! It took them so long, didn't even buy her a teddy, just 3 items of clothes. It's the first grandchild on both sides. Now I know it's not about money and presents but my parents, even my brother have bought so much for baby !

I dunno, I just want to share this special time with my family, I want my family to have first cuddles and see her beautiful face. I know I probably sound selfish but my family have done everything for us and supported us 110% through everything. Plus like I said I've always wanted my mum in the room , well if his parents come his mum will NOT be welcome in the room when I give birth!!! One it'll upset my mum beyond beleif and two it's my lady bits, I don't care about my mum seeing them but not my mil. I said this to hubby a few weeks ago and he was like well why can't my mum come in if you're mum was going to ! I was like hello !!!!

So I guess this is a HUGE vent and opinions needed ... thank you ladies. I hope you can understand it .

xxx

ah hun i totally understand, if it was me i would say wait till u hear from ur mum and dad, and maybe say to his parents its a maybe so if they want to start saving they can but ur parents have 1st dibs to come over, ( ovi put it in a nicer way lol) no way in hell would my OH's parents be in the room with me esp if ur not that friendly with them, its a personal thing but tell ur OH its ur decision at the end of the day,

i hope thats helpted ?? xx

Thanks hun :hugs: I might leave it til after xmas or get hubby to ask when they're next on skype how much notice they'll need.

I hate the thought of my family not being here, breaks my heart !!! Part of me thinks if my family can't make it then I'd prefer it to be me, hubby and bubs but then I think well it's a special time for my hubby too and I shouldn't be so shelfish !! ](*,)

xxx

its a hard posion to be in. maybe say to his parents to come over a few weeks after bubbs is born then u both have time to bond ect, if u mum and dad cant make it. xx

That's what was orginally going to happen, my family would come and then his parents would come but we all thought it'd be too much so his mum and dad have said they'll come in October which I'm fine with, we'll be in our own routine by then plus Isla will be 6 months and more aware of everything.

I'm going to talk to my mum and see what she says. Driving me crazy and I feel stressed with it. I just think it should be my mum and dad having first cuddles, as they absolutely love this baby so much already, and have spoilt her rotten the lucky bubs :)

xxx

i agree hun, keep it to them coming over when isla is 6 months old or maybe could come a little earlier?. and just hope ur parents can make it for when she is born.. Xx

I'm sure your mum will try her best to get there cheryl for the time Isla is born.
She knows how much you want her there I'm sure.

It's a hard position to think of, your hubby will want his parents to see his baby too.
But I'm sure he knows how close you are to your family.

I think it's always going to be on your terms as your having her and it's up to you who you have in the room, and If he has a sister, she would be the 1st to see that baby if you know what I mean.

I've read up on ivf Kelsey and the injections and surgery that is involved scares me a lot.

Just hoping we can improve his sperm count and we can still fall naturally x

Its today! :wacko: im not nervous yet! yeah james is coming with me his leaving work early, as the app is at 5.10pm.

and oh god im having such a blonde day :( lol about ovulation do u count ur luthel phase from the day u start ur period or the day it finishes ? coz some1 on here said they will ask if i no when i ovulate, im not 100% sure i think its day 12 but thats day 12 ones :af: has gone think im wrong now tho. :wacko: ive only dont the ov sticks once and had 2 thick lines but i cant remember when it was! :doh: we just do it every other night and try and catch the egg. or i get more cm when im ovulating.

sorry all that was a bit of a ramble lol HELLPPP!! LOL xx

:dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"