my first baby buy :)

Ah ok hope they dont ask me that aswell then lol not long now eeek ... were seeing a temp doc as the other 1 isnt there i hope he is good and books us for tests xx

I was never asked that either, and I don't know what luthal phase is to be honest.

How did you get on Kelsey?
They should put you through to the hospital straight away, I had to do a pregnancy test 1st and phone through results and sign some paper work I think, and got my appointment for a few weeks after x

luteal phase is the time from ovulation to af, a luteal phase of around 14 days is ideal, mine is 9 some months!

Sorry for hijacking the thread! We've been ttc for 9 months now, im three weeks late for my period, and went to the doctor today for bloods as hpt are all negative, even tough im feeling sick and have thrown up twice this week :(.

Doctor was good she said if its negative then to come back on cd1-3 for bloods and then later on in the month to rule out things. But she said that the NHS wont help us until we have been trying for 18-24 months. I know plenty of women who have been ttc for longer but i expected just to get pregnant so easily!

I've just ranted, woops! Hope everyone is well :dust:

Hi, docs went fine :D couldnt really understand the doc we had as he was a temp :s didtn speak much english lol, but our normal doc rung us today, james has got to pic up a sperm pot on tuesday then take it to the hosp within 2 hours. and fill a form out, then not sure were we go from there im sure they will tell us. Xx

Oh Kelsey so glad you went, it wasn't that bad was it.
You will get the results of his sperm test and maybe if it's good they will investigate you, that seems like a better thing to do really, test the bloke coz it's easier and quicker to test and doesn't take long for the results.

They should sent you to the hospital for a further chat x

luteal phase is the time from ovulation to af, a luteal phase of around 14 days is ideal, mine is 9 some months!

Sorry for hijacking the thread! We've been ttc for 9 months now, im three weeks late for my period, and went to the doctor today for bloods as hpt are all negative, even tough im feeling sick and have thrown up twice this week :(.

Doctor was good she said if its negative then to come back on cd1-3 for bloods and then later on in the month to rule out things. But she said that the NHS wont help us until we have been trying for 18-24 months. I know plenty of women who have been ttc for longer but i expected just to get pregnant so easily!

Haha hi, hope your ok

Ive been trying for 17 months and like you originally thought I'd fall so quickly coz my friend who started trying at the same time fell 1st month.
But it's not that easy!!
Just found out hubby has a very low sperm count so ivf is on the cards.

How old are you and where you from?

Thanks for explaining luteal thing, I understand now, I'm
Not sure if I ovulate so I haven't a clue.
Using my clearblue monitor for the 1st month but waiting on my tubes x ray to see if there blocked x

Haha hi, hope your ok

Ive been trying for 17 months and like you originally thought I'd fall so quickly coz my friend who started trying at the same time fell 1st month.
But it's not that easy!!
Just found out hubby has a very low sperm count so ivf is on the cards.

How old are you and where you from?

Thanks for explaining luteal thing, I understand now, I'm
Not sure if I ovulate so I haven't a clue.
Using my clearblue monitor for the 1st month but waiting on my tubes x ray to see if there blocked x

Im 21 and from brighton, feel quite young but am engaged and we dont want to wait any longer for a baby!

Sorry about the low sperm count, my oh wants to get tested, but the doc today made it quite clear that we would have to wait another 9 months so might do it privately depending on how much it is.

I've got the clearblue monitor, have used it for three months now, but my cycle is majorly screwed up at the moment am on cd55 now! and it says that it doesn't work if you have long cycles. They arn't always like this just been super stressed recently (another long story)! But i only got a peak on the third month and got a positive opk, so not sure if i ovulate every month but the gp today said that its normal. really?

Anyways ranting again (i do it a lot)

:dust:

That's ok, we all rant.

Yes I've heard we don't ovulate all the time.
My cycles were really long, from 92 being the longest!! I started taking agnus castus and evening primrose tablets there from the health shops and it works it shortened them down after a month and a bit, stopped taking it whilst I started my hospital tests and coz I was stressed, selling my flat, buying a new house, my cycles went crazy again.
Mine are currently 40 odd days long and taking agnus castus again.
Never had a positive opk so hoping the monitor shows me x

I'm 26 but Kelsey is 19 and been trying for 17 months too.
So it happens at all ages I'm afraid, but when it happens you will still be young x

I got my 1st high peak on my monitor but I'm only day 18 and my cycles are normally 40 days long.
I'll have to read it again. Am I ovulating now? Or tomorrow? X

Thanks, yeh ive looked into taking agnus castus, but might try b-50 vitamins first, just want my period to start so we can focus on our next cycle!

YAY for the peak :) i think it means either today or tomorrow as you will get a peak tomorrow aswell i say just keep :sex: :sex: :sex: enjoy!

Hi, lola. good luck with ttc. Xx

yeah i was all worried over nothing lol how u getting on jenn??
xx

Thanks Kelsey :)

Just waiting for my blood test results tomorrow. Hope we all get pregnant soon!

Just found out today that my cousin has had a molar pregnancy :( feel sorry for her as her step-sister gave birth this week, and she was waiting until xmas to announce it but got told on her 12 week scan on monday and then started bleeding :(

Horrible especially before xmas, will let you guys know the results tomorrow!

oh no thats horrible hun. bless her.

How old are u and ur bf fiance hubby? do u live together ? sorry i havent read all the posts was on me phone. good luck with ut blood results hun xx

I know, just want to give her a hug!

Im 21, my fiance is 36! Bit of an age gap, but you would never know, he looks soo young, black people age so well! Yeh we moved in together in April, and we're currently saving like mad for a house and to get married.

aww thats lovely hun, age is just a number as long as ur happy thats all that matter :D

im 19 my fiance is 23 we have been ttc for 17 months. we have our own house brought it last year. how lomg have u been ttc? xx

Thanks darling, i honestly have never been happier, he is so amazing and always makes me feel so special i really am lucky :)

Exactly everyone who knows him always thinks he's around 25, but you can't tell, we both have so much in common and i really don't feel the age gap is a big deal.

YAY for your buying your own house! omg that's amazing! Really wish we were in that position but im at uni in my second year and he has spent most of his life spending money and has hardly any savings! So its quite a struggle, but we are getting there! Hun 17 months must be soo long, i can't imagine what your going through, this is our ninth month and it feels like forever. Went to tesco earlier and counted four pregnant women being all smug with their bumps, im soo jealous!

I think that i need to stop stressing about it, but its soo hard. I spend so much time on this site and websites such as mothercare etc planning on what i need! God im so sad, i thought we would get pregnant so easily.

Hopefully this time next year we will all be holding our babies :)

My brothers gf had her baby, she is so tiny and gorgeous, she was 5lbs 6oz.
Made me so broody holding her. My brother is on
Cloud 9, she's perfect.
Can't wait to have my own after seeing her.

Her labour progressed really quickly, and nearly ended up having her at home on the toilet, but that helped bring her down before giving birth as soon as she got to the hospital, her waters broke in my brothers car, oops.

So glad I've got no work now for 10 days, I can chill out a bit.

Got blood tear today, meAnt to have it Xmas day but a day or 2 either side should be ok and it's bloody Christmas x

try and not stress as much as u can lola. i dont stress at all it never gets easier just u learn maybe to deal with it better :S

aww congrats hayley! she beautifull :D oops about ur brothers car :haha:

thats good jenn when is ur scan? xx

u ok cheryl? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe