my first baby buy :)

Every one set for Christmas? Ive got some mega tidying and sorting today,
Got my dad stepmum and little brother staying Christmas eve which will be lovely to see my little brother Christmas day, normally see them boxing day and haven't seen dad Xmas day since I was 11 or 12 when my parents split up x

They booked my blood test for the wrong day, even tho I do need that day too, got to go at 2.40 now which is annoying coz I've got so much to do x

Aww that will be nice hun have the family there :).

yep im all ready might go and get my sis 1 more pressie in a min... lol
james is on his way home from work :) so 10 days off together :D
really excited for xmas :) louise's 1st one got her a lil miss santa dress and laods more of course :)

were at my mums xmas day and boxing day there will be 8 of us xmas day and 17 of us on boxing day! 1 is my sis mate who is 36 weeks pregnant, i hope no waters break there :haha:

Xx

I'm cooking my first Xmas dinnee for 11 and got the other half of the family about 20 odd for a little party boxing day, so I'm Gunna try not to stress too much coz I don't need too x

Got my blood test results back and im not preggo :(

Expected it, anyone know how i can make my period start? Am on cd56 and getting bored of waiting!

Hope everyone has a fantastic christmas, we're going to my parents on christmas day, which will be lovely, at least i wont have to cook!

Hope it all goes well hayley.

sorry lola i have no idea at all how to make ur period start :S

Try agnus castus and evening primrose pills together, honesty they work after a while and then make your cycles more regular,
You just need to chill out, have a drink and enjoy Christmas, as soon as your relaxed ul come on.
I've been there several times, my 97 days was so frustrating, but I got streaky and it doesn't do us any favours, I chilled out after awhile and enjoy it.

I've just spend over £100 on tiny baby clothes, nothing fits Eliza so bought up to 5lbs and she still has room to grow even tho she's 5lb 6 oz

aww bless her. yeah louise was in tiny baby for 2 weeks, so ill deffo be getting tiny baby when i do get pregnant. xx

Im hoping my brother will give them back ha coz there barely in them, so I won't need to buy more.
I'll prepare my hospital bag with tiny baby and newborn, just incase

I was 6 lbs 12 and hubby was 7lbs 2 so I could have a small one x

Thanks mummywannabe will take those and see what happens!

Baby clothes are adorable cant wait until i can buy some :)

I've got all of mine, boys girls, and white stuff too, from tiny baby to newborn and 0-3 months, bought loads of other stuff too, so I don't need much when I get my BFPx

I really want to start buying things, I always have a look when im in town, but don't have much room to store anything and I think my fiance would think i've gone mad!

He already thinks i stress to much about ttc, but i feel like im taking a pro-active approach!

How you feelIng Jen? Had any sickness?
Have you told all your family yet or waiting?

I only had 2 bars on my monitor this morning and only got to have sex once last night,
Now for the length of my normal cycle I ovulate quite early, so would then mean I have a long lutael phase?

Lola my hubby thought I was mad but I said it was helping me with not getting so upset about it at 1st, went to car boots etc and got loads of bargains and off this site too.
I think it's a good idea to pre buy coz my brothers gf just had a baby and they didn't buy stuff for a few months, and then he didn't have enough spare cash to buy everything each month, so now hasn't got enough and doesn't want to be out shopping when he's getting to know his little girl x

Yes, that means you do have a long luteal phase!

I know i can understand the logic of spreading the cost, but for us we just don't have the space and I would worry if visitors saw them.

Also I think it I would find it really disheartening if we bought a load of stuff and then found out we couldn't have kids. No way we could afford ivf and and the nhs waiting lists are so long.

I'm trying to think positive but it's hard when nothing seems to be happening. But the moment I get my bfp, i know i wont be able to contain myself and will probably buy everything in sight!

Its so expensive though, bought some baby girls stuff a few weeks ago as she just had a baby girl, and a pack of sleepsuits from next were £16, for three!! And you think how many they will get through, they were ridiculously cute though! Scary thoughts!

:Merry Christmas Every 1 hope you all have a lovely day
and a happy new year

For 2012 -Cheryl - i hope baby isla arrives safely and u enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy.
Jenn - i hope ur scan goes well and u 2 have a save arival of your lil one.
Hayley - i hope u can increase hubbys sperm and all ur tubes are fine and u get ur :bfp: soon.
lola - i hope ur not ttc for to much longer and u get ur :bfp: soon

:dust: :friends:
:xmas12::xmas10::xmas8::xmas6::xmas5::xmas7::xmas9::xmas13:

Lola I might have to have ivf as hubby has a very low sperm count, but waiting ages would be before than no baby at all.
I can fall pregnant naturally but the chances are very slim.
You will be able to have children.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Enjoy it.
Just going to bed.
My stepmum is so disorganised, she's still up warping presents, I just want to sleep! Ha

Wishing everyone great luck for next year x x x

Hello ladies, you know me for falling behind lol. Also hello to Lola :)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Ours was quiet, we decided to just chill out and enjoy our last Christmas just the two of us, next year Isla will be 9 months and my mum, dad, brother and two dogs will have moved here :) Christmas eve here was 39 degrees, a little too hot for me & Isla so talked hubby into a paddling pool that I sat in for 5 minutes lol, but it's due to be high 30's again back end of the week so I'm sure I'll use it :)

I have my 28 week check up tomorrow (28w3d) and I think I'll have check ups every 2 weeks after this one. I had my gestational diabetes test last Wednesday and the docs said they are ok, so will double check tomorrow. Isla is getting much stronger now and much more active. Only 3 more weeks left at work :) can't wait to leave, really not enjoying it anymore and it's hard work bending, twisting etc plus no air con in the salon. We have my brother in law coming out on the 23rd jan for 2 weeks so that'll be nice, my baby shower on the 5th feb and our pregnancy photo shoot on the 9th feb. oh and not to forget our 4D scan in 2 weeks :) :)

Kelsey, glad the doctors went well :) hope everything moves fast for you !!!
Hayley, have you found any info how to increase hubby's sperm? Oh and I'll post the test sticks for you next week :)
Jennie, how you feeling ? Hope you're relaxing and enjoying :)

xxxx

aww u have a busy few weeks ahead of u hun, vant wait to see aal the pics hun hope the scan does well xx

yeah we pic up his sperm pot on thursday then take it to to hosp with in 2 hours of ...... into it lol

i have just come on! 1 day early
xx

Cheryl sounds like you have a few nice things to look forward too, I like having things to look forward too, keeps you going sometimes

Had a lovely Christmas day and boxing day, had a house full both days, it's hard work cooking and looking after that many people.
Had 11 Xmas day and 17 boxing day.
But nice to have everyone together.

We have not thought anymore on the sperm count to be honest as had lots to think with Christmas preparation

But in my 2 week wait now so see how that goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->