my first baby buy :)

Im ok Thank you really enyoying it can see my belly is swollen at bottom now :) got go have flu jab today x

Arw ull soon have a massive bump.
I'm in my 2ww now I know it's not likely but got to keep positive x

aww lovely jenn, except the flu jab bit :(
i came on last night the pain was so terrible it made me throw up :(
xx

Really Kelsey!! That's not good!
My sister in law said that when she was having contractions, coz the pain was so bad.
X

I get it terrible every month, its not just in my belly its my actual nooney aswell and my leg hurts like crazy aswell :/ i did feel better after being sick tbh :/ was just getting my self all worked up coz couldnt relax with the pain. its still hurting now but not as bad as last night. yeah alot of people are sick coz of the pain is bad...

james picks up his pot 2moz! then takes it to the hosp.

:hugs:

Hello :)

Hope everyone had a wondeful christmas and got lots of lovely presents! Im still waiting for af, but have had a few af type cramps the last couple of days and am more spotty than usual :haha:

Am going to holland and barrett tomorrow, does anyone know if i can take agnus castus with b50 vitamins?

You can take any vitamins with agnus coz they don't contain any vitamins or minerals.
I've stopped taking it now coz I know I ovulated and when or if I start my period again I will carry on again.

I got loads of lovely things for Christmas, did everyone else?

Kelsey i get shooting pains up my nooney too just before I come on, makes me double over with the pain, always wondered why and what it was.

Ive been on the go since I've been off so now time to chill out and watch films so I feel like I've actually had a break x

You get cramps n pains down there in pregnancy i asked my doc n she said its everything stretching.
I got loads for christmas got diesal perfume lola perfum doc who box set clothes n family guy dvds :)

Coz my parents split up when I was 12, I get presents from mum, nan, dad and stepmum, and laws mum and dad, do we both get utterly spoilt at Christmas.

Aww my parents aré still together but we get spoilt 2 cant wait til beans here next year x

Got my brother, gf and Eliza coming round for dinner. She's a week old today! Can't believe it's a week already x

aww bless hun louise is 4 weeks 2day! gone so quick, and she no weighs 9pounds 5ounces!! lil poorker :p

well sent the sperm sample off 2day!! now to wait and see what it says.

u no im so worried when i have my tests its going to come bk i have an sti or something im pretty sure i dont but the 3 men b4 my OH i never used anything with :/ u here all theses horror stories how u have something u dont no then u cant have kids :/ then ive givern it to james :(
im just worrying.

Xx

Kelsey- dont worry darling. If you at worst you did have anything it will probably be easily treatable. But don't stress, at least your getting closer to finding out why it is taking so long.

Hopefully you will get pregnant before hand and wont have to do anything! I think this site is fantastic because you soon realise that most people take much longer than they originally thought to get pregnant, and that it is perfectly normal and their is nothing wrong with us. And that it doesn't usually just happen on the first month, like its perceived!

I think i would be more stressed if i didn't have the support from everyone on here, the best we can do is just to :sex: and be patient, yes it is frustrating but it will be so worth it when we are mummies :)

On a more random note, had to stop myself from buying this today :haha:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-maxi-dress/s0008145/type-s/

If i did buy it i would have to be pregnant within the next month or so to be able to use it in the summer! Seriously what am i like! I havn't bought any baby things yet but i want to buy a maternity maxi dress! :blush:

yeah i na what u mean hun just play on my mind ya no,

oh love that dress hun, i think u can still look lovely being pregnnat and i no u get very uncomfy ect but i hate it when people are pregnnat and they never make an effort to look nice, when there are loads of nice things out there to wear! plus not nice for the OH to look at a minger for 9 months haha x

Oh Lola love the dress, such a lovely colour and £24 not bad.

Kelsey don't worry about it, with 1 person I went out with, he didnt tell me how many people he'd slept with until far into the relationship and he said 13 1 night stands!!! And we didn't use condoms but I was on the pill, it's so risky when you think back to
It, but ha ho.
I've had tests for chlamydia etc

And remember Kelsey the men's sperm count can be low for up to 6 months for no reason.

Lola this site does get you through stuff, hearing peoples stories and them giving you advise, I've actually learnt a lot from this site, couldn't say a bad thing about it.

And I've got too know a few lovely ladies x

oh i didnt no that hun, so do u think they will test him again if it is?

whats happerning with use and the hosp? xx

new sperm is made every 90 days apasrtently so he can be tested again in over 3 months from the 1st 1, dont think hes got a problem untill you hear the results.

ive had my day 21 blood test and day 28 blood test today, need to book another for day 35 but i know i already ovulated on day 18 ( love the clearblue monitor) wish i bought it months ago.
then on cycle day 2 i have to have 10 diff small blod samples taken each for something else including HIV test etc so that if we still need IVF then the tests have been done.

hoping i dont come on obviusly but i think we have all faced the fact its most likely we will. im due to test around next friday, which will be the next blood test day.

he also has to do another sperm sample, im going to research doing a private sperm test too x

ah ok hun well good luck. will ivf be ur only option if u cannot conceive naturally? like have u thought about anything other way?

james did a at home sperm test months ago! came back all fine but not 100% like docs.

:dust: x

Kelsey - what home sperm test did you do? I think were going to do a private one for piece of mine as my fiance lost a testicle six years ago due to a football accident!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->