my first baby buy :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRIVATE-...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item20aa29925e

Hi lola. this is the one he did. xx

i dont know if theres any other options kelsey but we cant afford to pay for anything so we will have to take what hospital suggest. ivf and they inject the sperm into the eggs so there defo implanted and then they put about 3-5 back in.

i looked up private sperm but it was £120 quid,

how do you do it from an ebay thing? coz when you do it with the doctor you have to keep it warm and take it in with the next hour x

lola has your other half had a test before, i know 2 men with 1 testicle and they both have children x

i just read it, see now if i got my hubby to take it we would never know how low it was, becasue it just says you get a negative if its below 20 million sperm count which most men should have if not more, so we wouldnt know how low my hubbys was, his is only 1 milliion, when you see it that way its so low.

it could go up a bit hopefully when we test next x

Thanks ladies,

He conceived his daughter after the accident but his doctor said it was 50/50, not great odds! But im sure i am just worrying over nothing, Af still hasn't shown yet :(

But im starting to feel a little bit more positive about this whole ttc malarky. Their is a fertility clinic near us which will do a regular semen analysis for £80 or a more detailed one for £150. But had a look on their website and they said, think its the NICE guidelines that we have a 25% chance of getting pregnant each cycle and that 85% of most couples fall pregnant within one year and 95% within two - GOOD STATS!!!

I think i spend too much time on this website, which just focuses my mind on ttc too much. New years resolution i think to come on once a day!

Also went on fertility friend a semen analysis can vary so much, so try not to panic, hopefully hun you won't need to have ivf

:dust:

Yeah dont come on her just to google and research, I come on mainly just to catch up with you ladies and come straight off, then of I have another spare 5 mins come on again, it's so easy when Im on my phone to quickly pop on.

This week has gone far to quickly!
Got someone coming to measure up and plan a new kitchen at 9am why I did it for that time I Duno!
It's nearly 8am and got to get up quick to tidy coz it's a bloody mess!!!!!

Anyone got any plans for NYE,
Were meant to be going to friends for a party but my hubby isn't well, which I'm glad at coz I just want to stay at home really,
Never been bothered by new years x

ah right ok hun, yeah at home tests arnt 100% but we did it ages ago , do u no how long we have to wait for OH's results to come bk ?

yeah only options are ovi conceive naturally. ivf, sperm donar, surragate mother , adoption . ect. i think i could only do ivf my self. but who no's might all change if tests come back we cant have children x

I'm not sure how long the test results take to be honest as I'm sure laws came back weeks before our hospital appointment, I'm sure it only takes a few weeks.
Have you not been told? Just keep ringing up.

We can conceive naturally but the odds are low, prob 1-100 chance but with ivf and they inject the best sperm into the eggs that they take out and then there already fertilised so it's just the thing of either they attach or not. But you have 2 injections everyday for 2 weeks to make your womb extra thick do it implants.
That way you don't need doner sperm.

If it ever came to that we would have to talk about it coz it wouldn't be my hubby's baby, but that is so far off, and will prob never happen in out situation.
So no point thinking about x

Is James on vitamins? If not ask him will he take some, you should both be taking them and folic x

Just joined weight watchers to try get my weight down, coz I will need to lose it to have ivf x

ah ok hun, ouch i hate injections let alone 2 a day!, im glad ur still optomistic about ttc that will help u alot. :dust:

neither of us take any vitains folic acid ect, i did for the first year. he will deffo take what ever will help us conceive, what vitamins should we take do u no?

weight watchers is great hun, i lost 1stone 2 but i was doing zumba on the wii 3-5 nights a week aswell. that helped more i think! xx

they say wellman conception and wellwoman conception as they both contain everything you need in 1 pill.

i dont take the wellwoman but i take a multi vitamin and a folic acid pill everyday and since we found out about his low count they suggested the wellman x

i defo need to lose weight and if im going to the classes every week it will spur me on, im at my heaviest and hate it, and defo dont want people to think oh is she just fat or pregnant, i want a showing bump as soon as i can x

Happy new year to all my lovelies on here!
Wishing it a good one for all of us x x

Happy new year! i hope we all get our :bfp: and jenn and cheryl both have great pregnancys xxx

Hope everyone had a good new year! Mine was extremely sober! I don't really like new year though its so hyped up.

Well done for joining weight watchers, i lost a few stone with them a few years ago (put it all back on though and more :blush:)! We've decided to join a gym so hopefully i can loose a few stone, as docs will probably say that's the reason it taking longer blah blah blah

Anyways still waiting for af to show!

I'm not bothered aboit new year either, Id go to a friends or family but would never pay to go anywhere!

1st weight watchers tonight. I've done it before so know it can be done. I started piling on the weight after we got married 2 years ago, I was 10 stone 2 and that's enough for me as I've got a big frame and quite board shoulder. We went to Australia for 4 weeks and I put on a stone and a half!! I'm 12 stone 10 now, I feel horrible and hate being far but just did r have the motivation, even after the doctor told me too, we were buying and moving into our house and it was just do stressfull, so it's not til now that I feel ready to start doing it properly. Plus my best friend is getting married in June in Italy, hoping we can afford to go but if not she's having blessing here and a big party x

Yes hun u will never loose weight unless you actually "want" to. i found it so fun doing zumba and jsut dance and work helped me loose it aswell. i wasnt fat just had a bigger tummy than i wanted and my face was getting round :/

i now have to just tone up more which im going to start doing 2moz, ill bring back down my ab pro king which is great for tonning up the belly and ill be happy :) i hope lol

woop :af: has just left so :sex: 2nite :) James my OH has a cold sore tho :( so no kissing :(. Do u give oral b4 sex? lol as people say saliver kills sperm but i still do it quite a bit as i wouldnt want to do it after! :sick: LOL

xxx

Saliva kills sperm!!! I do it before, no way I would do it after :haha: But now you said it kills sperm i'm not so sure! Right im off to google will let you know the finding!

Yep it does but it wont kill all of them - so not very good when we are ttc!

Thought so id say i do it 50% of the time, he cant miss out all the time bless him lol

were u from lola ? xx

Yeh i know what you mean, my man is not really bothered about foreplay he'd rather get straight in there! :haha:

Living in Brighton, because I go to the uni there but originally form Reading x

yes we do it before, the saliva is only on the outside of you and when he ejaculates inside you its so far in that i cant see how there would be that much saliva there, also when saliva is on his penis from you, also cant see how it can effect the sperm that much.
the idea is to enjoy yourself and when people are trying to conceive, some of them do it by the book and thats boring!!

started weight watchers tonight so just going to try my best really to lose as much as i can before the summer x

Yeah i agree i wont ever have sex if its forced its jsut not nice, it was like that in month 1 and 2 while ttc but not any more, its has to be fun ;)

good luck hun, dotn think of it as a diet just think u want to get fitter sexier ect. esp if u loose weight it really does spur u on to loose more. deffo do alot of exercise tho that helps the most. How much do u want to loose? xx

ah ok lola, im living in halsted essex. but im from romford essex. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->