my first baby buy :)

Right ladies, you all know that im like cd68 now!

Well last night I had a really vivid dream that I was pregnant and I keep getting horrible af style cramps.

So this morning I knew I had a pregnancy test at home so I thought I would do it and see what happens!

WELLL IM PREGNANT :happydance: :happydance:

Did a cheapy asda and it came up with a good line and then went and got a cb digital and it says i conceived around 2-3 weeks ago!

Can't believe it, literally can't stop smiling rushed out and got a 'I love you dad' card for my fiance and a really cute tiny baby set and some pregnancy magazines! Then told him he can't believe it he thought i was joking and got a random pregnant woman off the street and got her to poas!

So happy, doctors appointment booked for tomorrow with the same nice doctor as before.

Cant believe it still, i look at the test like every five minutes!

Tried to upload the pic but it just says upload fail! any ideas?

xxx

oh wow hun thats great news! congrats. so ur prob 4-5 weeks pregnant hun, maybe pic was to large hun ? xx

Yeh that's what I'm thinking. Do you know how to make the pictures smaller then? literally have no clue!

https://i41.tinypic.com/2ijl0ll.jpg

Already ordered a few bits from mamas and papas in the maternity sale! But :( that the dress was out of stock in my size! Hope to see all of you ladies over in first tri

:flower:

xxx

Omg Lola!!! Congratulations!
You had a blood test didn't you and said negative, when was that? X

Bet your so happy x

Thanks darling :)

Yeh it was around the 15th of December, so we reckon i conceived just before or after it! Going to the gp tomorrow to hopefully she can shed some light!

Hello ladies,

Thought I'd best check in with you all :)

Huge congrats to Lola :happydance: How did the doctors go hun?

How are you Hayley? I sent the test sticks for you last Tuesday, let me know when you get them hun.

How are you Kelsey?

How are you Jennie?

It's 2.50pm Sunday here and I'm still in my pj's while hubbys at golf. I've got the roast on, yum. I'm exhausted, haven't slept properly for a few days. For the past week or so I've been so tired, I tend to wake at 11 then by 4/5 I have to nap for an hour then I go to bed about 11. It's so strange being so tired and not doing anything physically, I know my bodys working 24/7 though. The mood swings have finally hit me :growlmad: I'm so grumpy, it's horrible lol. And the hot flushes, oh my ... I cannot cope with them !! lol. I've gained 10lbs now and I have 6 little stretch marks on my right side (I think she's lay that side) I don't think I've done too bad up to 30 weeks :thumbup:

Well as I'm sure you saw on facebook my family can't make babys birth, I'm heartbroken :cry::cry::cry::cry: but I kknow they are just as upset. The reason they can't come is down to my dog and theirs, there isn't enough time to sort their flight/quarentine out and we couldn't have done it earlier as they've not heard a 110% yes for their visa yet. They should here end of the month then it leaves no time to get the girls sorted. I can't say how gutted I am. And now the in-laws are coming but I feel alot better about it as they're not planning on coming til the 30th March so 12 days after Isla's due date, so we should be more or less in our own routine before she comes and sticks her nose in :growlmad: told hubby though if she interferes or upsets me he has to put her straight. I'm planning on trying everything natural to bring bubs on as of 37 weeks, I want her to be early or on time !! Not late :nope: and have my in-laws here, plus I'm looking forward to it being just me and hubby and coming home to no one in the house and settling in the 3 of us !

My family move here in Oct so just gotta be strong til then, my internet will be sky high with all the skyping :haha:

Bubs has just started to poke her boney body parts out of my stomach the last two day, it's cute and makes me laugh but kinda weirds me out that I can actually feel her bones lol I'm sure I'll get used to it. Hubby left it this morning too at 6.30am when she decided it was time to wake up lol.

Why are my replies always so longggggg :blush: I've left work now as it got too much for my back to the point I could barely move for 2 days and was in tears plus my boss was being a nob and not giving me many hours so I decided to leave. So I'll try and get on here more between now and bubs arrival.

xxx

Hey Cheryl
I'm good thanks, will let you know when sticks arrive.

I bet you were upset about your family not bring able to come, but you can sent quality time with Isla just your little family and get your routine.

You've done so well with the weight and stretch marks, some say they didn't have any marks until the birth when it's all moving. But be proud of them. Your carrying a beautiful bubby.

I'm sure Steve will set this mum straight for you.
Could your mum come for a little holiday around your due date? Or be too much money with them moving after?
So how old will Isla be when your mum and dad get to meet her?

My friend did a photo shoot of Eliza and they are so good! I'll
Be tagged in them so you'll see them on Facebook x

hiya im fine thank you had a scan last week so amzing cant wait for the twelve week one :) iv not got any stretch marks yet are you using any creams iv been using a pregnancy oil but think il get them cos think im going get quite big my jeggings that are usually baggy on me are quite tight now lol

I'm sure any amount of cream or oil is going to help with stretch marks a bit, but nothing will stop you getting them. Coz the skin stretches so much so quickly.

I've nearly done my 1st week on weight watchers and feeling quite a lot more motivated now, hoping to lose a lot quickly x

Thanks Hayley, ye I think I've done pretty well with the weight gain :) I lost 7lbs between weeks 7-9 so I'm only 3lbs above my pre-pregnacy weight.

For my family to come over they're looking at 3,500 for flights then atleast 2,000 spends for 3 weeks. And I wouldn't expect my mum to do a 32 hour journey on her own, wouldn't be so bad if there was no stop at like bangkok or somewhere lol but I wouldn't do that journey on my own either.

Isla will be around 6 months old when they meet her. But we'll be having lots of time on skype with granny and grandpa :)

I saw one photo of Eliza, she's a cutie. I showed Ste :)

So where you at with your cycle hun? What's the next step for you?

Well done with weight watchers !! They have it here too but the variety is no where near as wide as the UK. I'm looking forward to getting to a size 12 (10 if I can) when Isla is born ! I was a size 8 bottoms 10 top (biggg boobs lol) when I first met hubby, I ballooned up to a size 16 with eating different when we moved in and I changed my pill. I'm a size 14 now. I still fit in my size 14 jeans from next :thumbup: I hear breast feeding helps, and I'm going to talk Isla for a walk everyday if I can and around 6 weeks I'm going to start Zumba with my friend (gives hubby time with Isla too).

Jennie - I only got my 6 little stretch marks within the last week. I used bio oil and palmers for the first 12 weeks but they caused me to get little spots that have scarred so I stopped. My friend is 2 weeks ahead of me and she moisturises everyday, even before pregnancy and she had no stretch marks up to 20 weeks and now she's full of them. They say stretch marks are genetic and no cream will help.

We skyped my in-laws earlier. My mother-in-law was saying they'll take Isla out for the day when they're here :growlmad: erm she'll be anywhere from 0-4 weeks old ... I DON'T THINK SO !!!! She's going to be breast fed so will need me. They say not to express for the first 6 weeks AND not just that, she's my baby !!!!! Far enough look after her in the house if we need half an hour nap !! OH MY ladies ... it's starting aloready and she's not even here :growlmad::cry:

xxxx

I'm just waiting on my period and then got to have cycle day 2 tests, HIV thyroid, hep b hep c, etc to see if ivf is ok for me.
Then get called back to hospital end of feb, to discuss further into the ivf.

Babies bring family together! But they also cause arguments because everyone wants to see them etc

My brother Nd gf had argument already, as kyle had already said I Want to take Eliza down to mums after she's finishes work. It came to the time and she didn't want to get ready, he said that's ok I'll take her for a bit on my own, she started crying and as they living with her mum, she said Kyle could only go for 1/2 hour, he basically said F U and said I'm taking her to see my mum for god sake, not the bloody pub or just out.
Her mum is not used to her other grandchild being shared with the other grand parents, and I think she gets jealous we want to see her a lot too.

Shes changing so much already!
She's 2 weeks 2 days today and so alert!!!
I can't wait to be a mummy, this is preparing me.

Yes breast feeding gets your weight off I was told coz it takes a lot out of your body. That's why you have to eat all the right stuff.
Eliza is being Brest feed all day Nd 2 bottles at night and she sleeps right through, she's so good x

Thanks cheryl

Doctors went really well, she just confirmed my pregnancy and got me all the forms to fill out there is sooo many! Am booked in to see the midwife on the 18th of Jan and can't wait It's just my booking appointment and hopefully we will have our scan after that.

Have been having lots of period type cramps the last couple of weeks, it could be the baby implanting in or my uterus stretching or both. But I just want to see the baby to make sure everything is ok. Boobs are still so sore and have gotten bigger already! Am burping all the time, i hate wind! Am chomping down the rennie!

I bought some cute booties the other day as they were reduced to £1.20! Won't buy anything else until after the scan though.

Have told a few friends but won't tell anyone else for a good few weeks. Still don't know how far gone i am, but am going with my ticker as that is the minimum i could be hopefully it will get brought forward!

That sucks about your family hun, but at least they will be closer to you later on in the year. Skype will be brilliant for you. Eugh stretchmarks i have got a new one on each boobie from all the growing they have down already. I use bio oil, had palmers but the smell made be sick.

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

x

yea iv heard that im going try and moistrize reguly but if i get them not fussed cos got my baby x

Hiya, every1. sorry to hear about ur mum n dad not being able to come over hun.
mother in laws always stick there noses in jsut tell her to p off lol.
louise isnt in a full routine yet she is 5 weeks old waskes every 4-5 hours for her bottleshe is in 0-3 months clothes and getting bigger by the day! its hard to get into a routine hun esp if bubbs gets a cold isnt feeding well or just doesnt settle ect..so dont put 2 much presure on ur slef if she isnt i one quickly.

monday the 16th were going to get James's sperm results :/ see what they say...

xx

Yes I agree, try get a routine Cheryl but if you don't, you don't! And it will happen soon.
Eliza is so good, she sleeps a the time and still during the night. But she is still tiny and all could change.
Heard my friends say they can change routine over night for a few days and then back again. Every baby is different.

Hope Isla is a good baby for you.

I've got my fingers crossed for you kels,
Really hope you don't have to go down the route we are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back