my first baby buy :)

Won bean an immaculate condtion mammas n pappas baby swing for bean on e bay its hardly been used so chuffed first thing iv brought since been pregnant :) x

That good Jen!
Also we will have car boot weather before your baby is due, so you can get some stuff too x

Yea i cant wait till know if boy or girl :) Its got a light show a mode for new borns you can put mp3 on it x

I think im having a boy :) Have had a look on the next website the baby stuff is ridiculously cute and picked things that i know i would need in 0-3 like lots of sleepsuits and vests and easy outfits and it came to £250!!!! Just for one size!

There is a nearly new sale next saturday at a local church were people sell their baby stuff, so am going next weekend to have a look and see what is there.

Everything is so expensive but i do want to buy everything brand new as it's my first and then our other babys can use it. But i am open to some things second hand, as long as i can wash it and it's in good condition i don't mind, but my oh isn't so keen.

are you finding out what sex your going to have jen? or keep it a surprise.

i think babies are in these clothes for not long at all, so most clothes you can buy 2nd hand are absolutely fine to buy. and people will buy you lots of stuff also when baby is born.
my brother will be giving my all elizas clothes which i bought anyway and i have loads, so i can spend my money on other things so were not short whilst im not working x

Im going get some bits new but others long safe n good condtion il by 2nd cos they grow so fast x

I bet you can't babe!! Excited to see the picture.
It's crazy how they are a full baby at 12 weeks.

I lost 4 1/2 pounds!! So pleased with myself x

I bet you can't babe!! Excited to see the picture.
It's crazy how they are a full baby at 12 weeks.

I lost 4 1/2 pounds!! So pleased with myself x

well done are you doing weight watchers there really good :) i cant wait see beany cos see so much more my friend whos a midwife said you harder see on 20 wk scan cos babys getting so big x

From your 8 weeks to 12 weeks it's incredible the change. Seen so many people's now and Its so amazing.

Have you thought of boys and girls names yet? X

Yeah people have said it actully looks like a baby now :) havent decided on names i like Ameila, jacob and callum x

Well done for the weight loss! Think i am going that way with being sick all the time :(

Any yay for your scan! I really want to have mine, midwife appointment next week so hopefully i will get a date soon. My doctor said they will want to do one to work out how far i am along and because of my cramps

:flower:

i have had mild cramps i asked my doc and she said its just things moving and stretching.
im lucky iv had no sickness yet :) seeing midwife for first time tommrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->