my first baby buy :)

yeah i do hes due in august i dont just buy one size of things the bigger things can be put away and taken out when hes ready going get him few rompers incase its still hot x

yeah im hopin it will still be warm when hes born :) we all going away in september so be nice if its still hot x

Where you going in September?

I just had a thought to how long we've been chatting today.
You started the thread on 20th march 2011 it's gone crazy quick.
We been chatting more than a year!

Laws mum Nd dad have bought a caravan just off Cromer pier do we will just be going to that a few times this year.
Was meant to be going to my best friends wedding in Italy but we can't afford it x

:O that has gone fast and its amazing whats happend since then really :) we going to beverly park in devon staying in a lodge :) was hopin go abroad but its not practical with a tiny baby so will go abroad next year . id love to go to italy alaways wanted to go x

got him a winne pooh tracksuit today so cute also if he was born now they would try and save him :D

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join in :)

My first baby buy with my son was a white set. Hat, vest, sleepsuit, booties and mitts.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/009-11.jpg

I can't even remember if he wore it :rofl:

This time round I don't know what I'll buy first. We'll be team :yellow: this time. I think we'd need a double pram, but that's it really. Maybe some more unisex clothes incase it's a girl.

Arw that's cute! It's lovely I think that you can keep that in a memory box or something to say that's what you bought 1st!

I got my hospital apointment through for ivf on weds 9th may!! Only just over 2 weeks away!! So excited! The ball is really rolling x

aw thats great news hun will yo be discusing if its suitible for you and how they do it then ? im so happy for you x

I think they talk through the whole process and ecactky what needs to be done. Hopefully get a rough estimate of when it can start.
By summer next year I should have a baby!! X

The next 2 weeks can't come any quicker! X

The letter was sent to my mums so hadn't actually read it yet. We have to go have another scan for me and another SA for law done before we go for the actual appt in 2 weeks!!
So that's 2 days off work already. God knows why they can't get the scans from the other hospital I've been through already. And how they expect law to do the sample and get on the train and find the hospital etc as they normally say hand in the sample within 40 minutes. More bloody stress to have x

That's great news hun :flower:

How many attempts do you get with the NHS? Or are you going to pay for some aswell?

I've been in and out of hospital the last couple of days which sucks. Been having really bad stomach cramps and they can't work out what it is. They think it could be the start of my appendix, so am having repeat bloods tomorrow to compare with fridays and if there different or more raised then we will meet with surgeons tomorrow to discuss operating :cry:

Good thing is that baby seems to be ok, heartbeat is nice and strong and there are no signs of me going into pre-term labour.

Still in constant pain though, wish they knew what it was so it could go away!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :flower:

I think we get as many goes as it takes to get pregnant. Not 100 percent but know most people fall before there 3rd try. The younger you are the easier it is for the egg to take.

Got to ring London hospital Monday and see what they say about the other SA and scan.

Oh no sorry you've been in hospital.
Is having an op safe I take it whilst pregnant x

let us know how the appointment goes he could do the sa at the hospital if it came to it x

I booked my scan for Friday and law has to do his sample at the hospital x

Everyone ok? X
It's finally sinking in what's going to happen and what I'm going to have to do. It made me abit emotional x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->