my first baby buy :)

it does feel emotional when things happen but this is such a good thing hun try not to worry sure you will be fine :) x

Thank you Kelsey
How are you? I missed you.

You sorted anything out? I don't know why it came into my head the other day but I thought aboit your dogs.
Would you be looking after them or would James keep them?
Everything still civil?

I'm so nervous about Friday. It's the just being on your period thing and not feeling clean and someone I don't know seeing it. Don't like it! X

Let us know how the doctors go jenn?
Still can't believe your 25 weeks already x

the docs went well thanx got listen heartbeat took few mins to find it but hes fine :) measured my bump and iv only put 7 pound on which is a good amount x

Thats good Jen. Are you still measuring correct? X
Does the midwife weigh you too at every visit? X

they dont weigh you at all but i asked her to weigh me cos i dont want put loads to much on then struggle to lose it lol she said its early to do bump measument they norm mark it at 28 weeks but she said it seemed fine :) x

cant believe your pregnancy is going so quick jenn! :happydance: we need a bump pic :D

yes hayley everything is ok, just sorting a car out then im moving out! i will still be working up here so im going to come here during day to let the dogs out ect,

its will all be worth it hun, so excited for u!

im fine being single i actually love it...lol. needed some fun! ;-) xx

i will take one and upload it to fb soon as i get chance :) it goes so fast iv got like under 16 weeks left :O . glad your happy kelsey are you keeping the doggys then or is he but your still going see them xx

I think when you are together from such a young age you dont realise what your missing out on.
Law and I have been together since we were 16 and when I started going out all the time I realised I didn't want to be with him, like he was holding me back a bit from experiencing things. So at 19 we split up for a year, we both grew up and after a year both realised we did want to be together again and it worked out for the best.
He was a stronger person and I liked if more.

Your still young so go out and have fun and who knows what will happen x

Think you will notice the different from being single when you move out coz you can do things differently rather than still living with James.

Don't worry about the weight Jen, your baby needs to grin weight to be healthy when he's born. If you breast feed its really good for helping you loose weight really quickly after birth. You'll be back to your normal Weight in no time x

yeah im not to worried about it iv only put 7 pounds on so far and doc said thats good for how far iam so as long as my boys ok im happy x

Oh i didnt no that hayley thats cute tho like a year gap,

james will keep the dogs as his got the hosue ect, and i will come see them everyday.

ah lovely jenn :d

ill still come and chat to u ladies on here tho :)

tbh i feel like ME again! just need to move out then things should get easier /better,
ive started seeing some1 nothing serious only sex tbh i think thats what i need! yes i no its quick but im young free single why not! lol x

Yeah it made us stronger now, was hard at the time for law but now we look back and are thankful for it.

Your young and single so it's up to you what you do.
Where did you meet the bloke?
Does James know?
Glad your feeling happy, it's horrible when your not.

Had a bit of an emotional day, just got upset as was thinking about things. This is going to be a hard process to go through.
My cycles are normally really long but ever since we were told the ivf is going a head I've had 2 short cycles, like its a release of things, it's strange. I'm also meant to be on my period when I have my scan tomorrow and I've started today!!

Getting big nervous. I know it's only a scan but it's just the thought of bleeding and people looking at it x

So as per usual I wake up with a horrible feeling in my tum when it comes to having any hospital appointment.
Law found doing the sample at the hospital very weird but needed to be done.
I had another scan which I've already had before but as this 1 I was on my period they saw a lot more. I found out I have polysistic cysts on my left ovaries and endometriosis on my right ovaries. Bit of a shock as they didn't see it before.
It doesn't change any thing for us as we already know we will be having ivf, it just explains why my cycles are so long and why they are so heavy and painful.

Glad that's all over and really looking forward to our 1st ivf appointment on weds 9th x

Going to have a lovely chill out weekend x

How is everyone doing x

Yeah I'll still be having ivf, nothing else will work when we both have problems. Can't take clomid etc coz it still wouldn't work coz of laws low count x

Not sure yet. We have our 1st ivf appt on weds 9th in London again so we will find out a lot of info then. I really cant wait to see what's said. Hope we get some good answers x

Hello ladies :)

Luckily it wasn't my appendix and i was able to go home! They weren't sure what the pain was but at least it's gone now!

Found out this week that we are on team :blue:

So happy, just got to decide on a name now!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend despite the weather!

Nice to hear from you Kelsey, glad you are enjoying single life :flower:

Hope appointment goes well hayley :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back