my first baby buy :)

Congratulations on your baby boy!!

Glad it's not your appendix and don't have to have an op x

Ladies I'm so sorry I haven't been on .... I honestly don't know where the time is going!!

I will hopefully get on at some point this week !

A quick -

Congrats Lola on having a baby boy !

Stay strong Hayley :) not long til your appointment !

Glad you're doing well Kelsey and enjoying yourself!

Don't worry about the weight gain jennie, I gained a stone up to 38 weeks then gained 7lbs in the last two but it all fell off within a week and an extra stone in the second week ... 2 and a half stone in 2 weeks :) I was breast feeding though so I think that helped.

I'll chat soon lovelies xxx

Don't worry Cheryl you've had a big worry. Glad Isla is doing a lot better. She is the spitting image of ste!! She is just so cute!! Making me so broody but love lOoking at baby pictures.

This week just can't be over any quicker x

congrats on the baby boy, :D

aww its normal to feel nervous hayley it will all be worth it and you will be so happy :d

james sort of no's but we both agree we need fun but we need eachother aswell confusing i no. lol

aww cheryl glad isla is better now how u finding being a mummy? xx

I know exactly what you mean Kelsey. I think you will end up together still. Aslong as you can both handle the fact you have slept with other people. I wanted to stay with Lawrence but I knew I wanted to experience other people too to know that he was defo what I was looking for. Some may say selfish but we both do better from it.
You have to do what you feel is right or you won't be happy if you stayed with James.

Lawrence is away in Nottingham so I'm alone for a few days, I could arrange things with friends but I really just want a few nights too myself. My mother in law invited me for dinner already and I said no that I wanted a few days on my
Own.
Just sitting in the garden having a cupa x

Hey
Not bad thanks.
Home alone again. God it's so boring.
You been up too much x

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr need redo that now :( took them 6 months to notice that tho :/ im ok brought my little man some bits from debenhams got him a pair of joggers grey and blue
a tshirt saying mommys handsome little prince and one that says man of the year x

HEY, im good thanks jsut watching tv lol
sooo tired atm cant keep my eyes open, yes i no what u mean hayley i feel the same just having fun atm :D ;-)

jenn i cant believe ur pregnancy its going so quick, well for me, maybe not u lol
:hugs:

Hi Ladies, don't mean to impose but I was just wondering if you had suggestions on what to buy for your first baby buy? I'm still TTC but am starting to think buying something may help me realize I'll get there eventually (it could also backfire and make me sad we aren't there yet...)

Hey
I bought anything I thought was cute really. Any white onesies Or sleep suits or bibs.
I bought Winnie the pooh stuff and things with teddy bears on.
Some people are superticious but I'm not, when I was down I bought stuff and it made me happy x

hiya all how are you did you see the stuff i brought little man on my fb soo cute brought him some joggers from debenhams but got return them tommrow cos the legs are diffrent lengths :dohh:

Hey Jen
Yeah saw those. Love the tops!!
And love your bump! You have defo popped since we last saw it, I think you carry your bump quite high. Lovely x

I'm not having a good weekend so far. Someone smashed into the back of our car, we had stopped in traffic so pulled handbrake up, the bloke said I didn't see you, well the line of traffic was long so how he didn't see it, that means he was either on his phone or looking down etc
So we were hit at at least 30 mph and we are achey on my neck and down 1side of my back.
Then today I got a massive electric shock, I did cry coz it really hurt and my fingers were bleeding at the same time.
I really just need a chill out night tonight x

Anyone got any plans x

aww thanx hun im lucky iv just put weight on boobs and bump which iv heard you can for a boy them tops are sooo cute cant wait til hes here <3
aw that sucks hun how did you eletrictoute yourself ? not long till your appointent now x

trying to get a broken bulb out of the fridge at work, i didnt even tough the glass or metal. i saw the electric jump and it threw my hand and arm back. very scary, i screamed so loud x

cant wait to have a bump x

It did ha and all the girls at work when I screamed.
I'm ok no harm done ha

You had a good weekend so far?
X

yeah not done a great deal tbh went to stables yesterday and to mum n dads after ust relaxing today :) hows your weekend been? just trying to decide what day go baby show o the sat or sun was wondering if you would get last min bargains on sun cos its last day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->