my first baby buy :)

What shows this? The Birmingham thing? My friend went last year and met myleen class.
You may get things cheaper but I doubt it coz there little businesses aren't they. You might be able to barter tho to get a bit off x

I'm working today, not done much really, had my dad, stepmum and brother stay again,
Lawrence has taken my little brother to see avengers coz it's not my thing.

I want to see American pie reunion x

yeah im going go and see that yeah its at the nec i was readn online and it seems you can knock the prices down or buy display stuff cheaper on sundays hope i get some nice bits soo excited x

When you going this Sunday? Ohh I'd go if I was pregnant, would love looking at all the cute stuff x
So glad work is over and looking more forward to Wednesday now x

oh poor u hayley!! sorry to hear about ur car and electric shock! good luck for ur app :D its exciting :D

jenn ur bump looks soooo cute :D ur glowing hun :D

im good thanks enjoying the weekend off, doing bits around the house that needed to be done, more bits 2 do 2moz, xx ive come on 5 days early and im sooo bloated :( annoying! lol louise is 5 months old now :D the little cutie xx

I really wish I had Tomorrow off. Hate when I have to go work and law gets to stay at home.
Its crazy how quickly babies grow. It's do sad that that's the stage the stay at least x

im good thanks, just plodding along lol, no news really, me and james have sort of got an openrelationship atm, seems to be going ok. xx

What's that meaning Kelsey?
You can see other people too? I did wonder by your photo together if you might be getting back together x
Hope your ok x

I'm not done much really. Just waiting for my appointment Tomorrow. Really looking forward to it x

yes sort of hayley its all confusing lol, im still seeing that other guy tho..

:hehe:

:dohh::happydance:

hope ur app goes well :flower:

Did you tell James about the other guy?
You not finding it awkward?

Got my appointment Tomorrow so I'll let you all know what's said x

Hope your appointment goes well :flower:

The baby show sounds like a fab idea, i really wanted to go to the one in london a while ago but wasn't that far gone then. You can normally get loads of really good discounts hun, enjoy :)

Kelsey - glad your doing ok, enjoy having fun :flower:

Hey
Just got home.
Had some great news that we can start ivf ASAP!
Just have to ring the nurse on monday once all the funding has gone through. Then arrange to go in and see a councillor and someone talks through the whole process etc the nurse shows you how to inject the drugs.
I have to have a lower dose of the drug because of my polysistic ovary on 1 side as you can get a syndrome from over stimulating the eggs and you know how much pain you get when there's 1 egg there when you start your period so the doctor said imagine how much pain you would have with lots of eggs. He said it makes you very ill. He said when I had my scan I had 46 eggs on 1 side or something like that!

There are lots of what ifs etc like if we tried with the ivf a few times and it didn't work I would have to have 2 different ops to see if something worked. The take out a chunk of issue for the polysistic side and it's meant to help but can damage your ovary and the op is difficult on the entrometriosis side.
So there's lots of things that can go wrong but we have to see.

So I could be starting in June if all goes well x
Exciting but very scary x

aw hun thats amazing news so pleased for you :D booked my tickets for baby show today and saw mw heard his heartbeat :cloud9:

Really hope everything goes well for you both :flower:

I would try and rest up, my auntie had a course of ivf in january and she said it was mentally and physically draining, so rest up :)

Yeah I'm expecting it to be like that too. I know I get so emotional that it makes me drained too. Thats why they recommend you go see there councillor, people say that helps a lot x

So happy for you hayley :) finally the ball is rolling for you , I'm keeping everything crossed that your first round is successful :) keep us up to date !

I know I'm slack on here at the moment but I do pop on to read up on what's going on , I just honestly don't know where the days are going (Jennie- rest while you can ;) lol) I never believed anyone who said you won't have anytime, but bloody hell they were right lol).

Just quickly - everything's going great my end, loveeeeee being a mummy. The cuddles, smiles, giggles etc are so precious !! Isla wasn't gaining weight in the beginning, by 4 weeks she was only 2oz above birth weight. I tried everything to stimulate her on the breast but she'd just fall asleep so I put her on formula with 2 expressed bottles a day but when she ended up in hospital with a viral infection for 4 days with the stress and upset my milk dried up :( she's gained weight on formula and isn't classed as low weight anymore but average :) she's alot more settled and content too and sleeps great through the night :) I miss breast feeding and the closeness you get but oh my it's physically and mentally exhausting ! On formula Ste can help and share the load, plus I felt awkward going out etc. you know before I gave birth to Isla I always thought I'd struggle to share her, to let people hold and cuddle her and to feed her but I was so wrong, from the time we got taken back from theatre to the labour ward and Ste, mum, sad and my brother had cuddles I've been fine :) I really thought I'd struggle. she's 8 weeks on monday (where the hell 8 weeks has gone is beyond me, it's flown by) and she's smiling and giggling. From being a week old she's been so aware :) everyone comments how are she is. You wouldn't believe all the brand new, unworn clothes I've had to box away because she's been too small to wear them and they were summer clothes. Everyone told me to buy 0-3 no newborn or upto 1 month (next) but she's 8 weeks and her 0-3 still drown her, trousers and skirts literally fall off her and tshirts are too baggy. She's a tall bubby though with long legs and arms, clearly will take after her 6ft3in daddy not her 5ft2in mummy haha. At 6weeks she was weighing 9lbs2oz and 56cm (born 7lbs7oz 48cm).

My stitches are all healed and I had the best sex in months the other night (sorry tmi lol) it was scary as i was worried it'd hurt too much which it did at furst but ince i relaxed it was ok. I'm booked in for a consult for the copper IUD (non hormonal coil) on Monday as I don't want anything hormonal in my body because I don't want to go through what I did trying for Isla. As I think we'll be trying again within the next year. My pubic bone is still very very sore and hurts even more after sex so the doctor reckons I'll need an ultra sound as it should have fused back together by now. I don't know if I mentioned last time that I lost two and a half stone in two weeks of giving birth :) I've kept it off but not lost anymore so I've started my fitness pal and walking, I have two more stone to lose and I want it off before we start trying for baby 2 as carrying extra weight on top of my already extra weight was tough. And with having Isla I think being pregnant next time will be exhausting.

Well I only planned to pop on but I've wrote an essay instead.

Hope you're all well :)

xxx

Thank you cheryl. Im scared but excited!

Wow 8 weeks! It goes scarily quick.
I won't be upset if I have to formula feed aslong as I get to breast feed 1st so I can experience it. I've heard babies sleep well
If they have a bottle of formula before bed.

You always hear about the clothes that are not used. We can't predict how small or large a baby will be born and if they will have time to wear them and how the weather will change, all a guessing game really.

Did you have sex whilst you were pregnant? I cant remener if you said you did or just at the end. I don't think I'll be comfortable with it just incase something happened especially with all were going through to get pregnant in the 1st place. So much to think about and worry aboit through the whole pregnancy x

You're bound have a mixture of emotions but think positive my lovely, it's all finally happening :) :)

Breast feeding I found exhausting mentally and physically but it's so amazing at the same time !! I wish I managed longer!

You're right you can't predict how big or small they'll be or how long they'll wear them. Isla is 2 months and still in newborn. Next baby we'll buy basics (if a boy or if it's a girl and Islas vclothes don't match the season) and then we'll shop once they're here so we know what sizes and what season lol.

I did have sex, I lost my sex drive completely but kept at it for hubby. We went all the way to to 2 days before she was born but (tmi sorry) as of 30 weeks it was a quick bend over that was it. As Notbonly was bump too big , I suffered from 13 weeks with liagamdbt damage in my lower abdomen that really hurt if I did too much. It was scary at first thinking of bubs and I totally understand you saying you wouldn't feel comfortable.

It's my first mothers day today (00:13 here)

Keep us updated lovely, I do pop on and catch up from time to time :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"