my first baby buy :)

Nahh it's not too much info I did ask. I suppose I'll have to see how we are when it Happens. I'm sure we will or hubby will be climbing the walls.

I've been reading the whole ivf process so I know what's going to happen. Scared about injecting myself. If says 1-4 injections a day but coz of my pcos they are worried that I'll get ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome which makes you very ill so I have to be on a lower dose so may not have to do as many injections. Will have to see.
I ring Monday to see what my next date is.

Happy mothers day Cheryl! Hope Isla bought you a lovely present hehe

We have just been to see American pie the reunion and it was very funny x

Got my next appointment on weds 30th may for the group chat and then get my prescription for the injections. Then see when I can start from there x

glad things are moving along hun :) iv got my 28 weeks scan tommrow and glucose test bleh lol cant wait see my little man tho <3

Thank you.
I bet you can't wait to see him and to double check!
The glucose thing won't last long, your thin so hopefully ul be ok x

hiya glucose thing came back fine :) got amazing scan pic its on my fb now got close up of his face and he is stil a he lol really happy x

Yes I saw it. Looks amazing. There so clever aren't they. You can see his face shape and dimple chin. He's lovely x
Did they do you a full scan picture too x

Glad the test came back fine x

aw thanx hun he is gorge litrelly cant stop lookin at him we just had one of his face cos full pics at 28wks can be really hard get a decent pic of cos hes a bit bigger now :) can even see his little nose and eyes <3

I know amazing hun.
Bet it makes it really exciting to see him for real now x

I just had a well needed hair cut and now off out shopping for accessories for my best friends hen weekend next Friday x

yeah it really does cos hes a real baby now if that makes sense lol :) i need my hair cuttting but i have stand up cos its so long and i kept going dizzy last time they did it :( x

brought my pram yesterday went for the babystyle oyster its really lovley so light and the carrycot is lovley n padded quite big inside :)

Oh I'll have to google it and have a look.

Sorry not been on. Don't feel I've got much to say really. Just wanting the time to go by and it be my next appointment.
Got my friends hen weekend this Friday and we going to Bournemouth. For £135 we have 2 nights bed and breakfast.a meal included on the Friday night and a stripper. VIP to all the clubs on Friday and sat night. Plus a 2 hour burlesque class ha
Dressing up all neon on Friday and burlesque on sat. Looking forward to it. Never been away with a load of girls before x

that sounds fun hun !! try and relax and enjoy yourself before your appointment chick yeah google it its really nice seat faces both ways and you can buy colour packs he has blue but i have ordered the black one :) x

Hey everyone :)

It's my v-day today :happydance:

Yeh for buying your pram! We looked at the oyster, we bought ours last week and went for the bugaboo, it's stored under our bed for now but i can't wait until he is here to put him in it!

Hope your next appointment goes well hayley

:flower:

There both nice prams.

Your b. day you mean ha
If so happy birthday!
Doing anything?

I'm going to enjoy myself and then it will only be a few days until the appointment x

No! Birthday is three weeks tomorrow!

V-day is viability day, so *if* my baby was born now the doctors would do everything they could to save him and he would have a chance of survival.

Feels amazing knowing that I have gotten this far and only 16-18 weeks until i get to meet me little man :flower:

its great when you know they would treat them if they came early i cant wait see him in his pram its really light :)

hey every1 how are u all??

sorry not been on much i have james's dad over, and just been a bit busy *winkwink*

im good no news really still going to work ect, louise is 6 months old now!! and growing so quick!, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->