my first baby buy :)

Hey Kelsey.

Not much going on yet my end.
Just waiting for my appointment on the 30th.
Should come by quick.

We've had laws dads Porsche for the week! Omg it's amazing!!!! I love it. You should see the looks we get ha love it. 3.8 litre engine. So much power.
Our car is all fixed now after the crash x

A couple of weeks ago. I think I told you
We were in traffic and someone crashed into the back of me. It's all fixed now.
Lawrences back is bad, mines not too bad, just hurts doing some jobs at work x

poor thing you may of told me but i got a memory like a sieve atm honestly talk about baby brain :p lol

Haha will let you off.

I'm off to Brighton tomorrow for the hen weekend so I'll check to you all Monday. Have a good weekend x

Hayley - that's were I live! Enjoy i love brighton and would def have my hen night here when the time comes! Definitely check out https://www.choccywoccydoodah.com/index.html its an amazing chocolate shop near the lanes, have fun :flower:

Jennie - how did the scan go? I am debating wether or not to get one, but at the moment I think i am going to save the money for professional newborn photos afterwrds, check this woman out shes the one I want to do the photos https://www.katepriestphotography.com/photo-rates

kelsey - glad your well

Hope everyone has a good weekend :flower:

im having proffesionl newborn pics as well i got a really good deal on my 4d scan of a voucher place i paid 49 pound for 15 min scan six col pics cd rom and dvd of scan and i paid extra for an albuml and keyring pics :) x

hey

i dont know why i said brighton coz we went to bournemouth, i kept saying brighton all the time ha
had such a great time!! and so hot!!
ive heard of that chcolate shop as i watch the programme. i would have loved to go there ha i will go woth law 1 day.

how did the scan go jen?
my best friend is a photographer so ill get her to do my babies pictures and she does the stuff like that website lola, there lovely

ill defo be having a 4d scan when im pregnant,

got my appointment on weds and havent started my peroid yet so i might be able to start injections earlier if it holds off x

everyone have a good weekend?
im just chilling as im still hanging, really need a nap but going for the 100s of pictures ive taken ha x

the scan was amazing we had the cd rom and dvd 2 and keyring pics he had his hands by his face and didnt want to move them he was moving loads id defo reccomend having them done cos iv got some gorge pics of him and some with his little hands x

Yeh i would get it done if i can get a good deal, what company did you go with? Most people i've talked about it said i'm mad as they think the colour makes them look like aliens :dohh:

I've had an ok weekend, suffering from major cankles at the moment, my feet and hands have swollen soo much, so am currently sat with my feet in cold water!

Oh and the chocolate shop is amazing, haven't watched the programme but my fiance got me my birthday cake from their last year! It was gorgeous!

Oh bless you. The heat must be making you really bad!
Put your feet up and put a fan on them.

I think the 4ds are great. Gives you a little insight on what your little one will look like but it's not for everyone x
It's nice to compare the 4ds with how the really look like when they come out, seen that done in a photo session x

Yeh it's awful. but saw midwife yesterday and shes not worried about pre-elampsia as bp is fine and no infection in urine so just down to heat and baby!

NEED to invest in a fan that is on the list for this weeks jobs!!!

Yeh will talk to OH about it and see what he thinks!

I had a 4D scan at 15 weeks and 30 weeks, I loved them :)

Hope your period is staying away for Wednesday Hayley! How you feeling about it?

Lola we have the bugaboo and I LOVE it, such a nice pram ! I get alot of looks and comments on the pram as they're not that popular here. but it's so smooth and light. Did you get the cameleon? What colour?

Jennie I can't believe how quick your pregnancys going !!

My little bubba is 10 weeks old today, she's such a happy content baby :) we've been blessed. She's always smiling, giggling and trying to talk to us :) she's an amazing sleeper too, she sleeps 6.30-6.30 wakes around 2am then sleeps til 6.30am then goes back down til 11am :) Im so proud :) I can't wait to have a big family !!

I'm off for a scan on Wednesday as I'm still in so much pain, doctor reckon I could have a fracture in my pelvic/pubic bone. Also started bleeding last Sunday and having cramps so I'm having an ultrasound to check no tissue has been left as it can cause infection which can be dangerous.

xx

i know its flying buy goes so fast which is a shame in a way but i cant wait to have him here going get paint for his nursery this week or next week and we ordered his nursey furniture at baby show that coming july i think :)

She sounds a great baby! Shes so gorgeous! Love seeing the updates. What a good little sleeper. Eliza is like that too. She's a good baby. Hope we have a baby like that.

My period has stayed away so far so hopefully it will start after Wednesday. Really looking forward to seeing if they will let me start ASAP or make me wait til next month.

I hope you haven't fractured anything but suppose it would explain the pain. Let us know how it goes x

glad u had a good time hayley ur looking lovely in ur pics,

jenn the 4d pics are sooo lovely bet ur over the moon :D do u have any names picked yet hun?

lola glad ur doing ok xx

yeah were still open relationship and loving it tbh, get the best of both worlds lol xxx

lol aww glad your happy hun :) yeah we are chuffed with the pics i might watch the dvd of the scan in a bit we had it to disney music that was playn when we had it done we had a whole new world , beauty and the beast, antho song and a celion dion one :) no names picked as yet my sis got me big book of names so goin tidy up go mums and have a read in garden :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->