my first baby buy :)

Thanks Kelsey had a great time!

With the open relationship? Do you get jealous at the thought of him having sex or seeing someone else and visa versa? I don't think I could stand it. I'd be asking questions all the time if he went out or stayed out etc

Got my apointment Tomorrow and still haven't started my period so really hoping I can start injections when I start my period.

Having bad time at work which I don't need. My new manager is a bit of an idiot. He's so unprofessional it's unreal! He talks really loudly about customers so the point that they hear and it's so embarrassing. He swears in front of kids, generally talks about really rude stuff which our old customers don't like. They look at us as to say what they hell is he talking about. He puts ice down our tops whilst we taking money at the till, draws all over our arms, stamps us on the neck with an ink stamp, it's just embarrassing and he thinks it's funny.
All the other workers complain to me about him, so I had to go to my boss. I was so worried to see my manager this morning as wasn't sure his he would take it, but he apologised and said if he's offended anyone hes sorry.
I just hope he realises what he does and stops.
I just don't need it x

My friend had a baby today called called esmae Minnie. Like esmae but not Minnie x

Just on train home.
Met our nurse she's called Babylyn ha
She was really nice, a tiny Chinese lady.

I got all my injections and was taught how to do them. Scared!! Ha but law is going to do as many as he can. We had to redo our hep b and HIV as they didn't have a hard copy of this sent over from the other hospital.
I said I was due to start my period anyway really, she said if the results aren't back I'll have to wait and start them next month. Hope my period stays away for another few days and we can still start this month.
We are only allowed to have 1 egg put back too, bit upset but at least we will have a chance to have 1 baby at least. If the 1st ivf fails then we can have 2 out back next time I think x
I'm finally on my way to starting woooo x

thats such great news hayley dont worry about them only putting one egg back in thats all it takes hun! :)
iv been paint shopping got the paint for beans room its a light lemon colour and having a winnie the pooh border got some gorge pictures of winnie the pooh that are like drawings and a nice colour one :) and got some paint for kitchen and hall as doing them as well hallway gunna be cream and the back wall of kitchen a very pale pink cos i have dark units and a granite effect work top :)

Cheryl - yeh we got the cameleon, with sand apron and hood. But am going to buy blue fabric as well and tempted to buy off white but might wait until next summer!!!! it's so lovely, i love pushing it, but it's stored under our bed now!!!

Jennie - yeh for the nursery, i have finally found the range that I want, it has loads of matching things and i think it's going to look so lovely! Can't wait until we move to our new house in July so i can order furniture and start decorating!

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...playA_4294963774_10751_-1_14552_135378_10001_

Kelsey - glad your happy hun, enjoy yourself :flower:

Hayley - i couldn't imagine injecting myself, i'm such a wimp! Just remember why your doing it hun and hopefully it will be fine. Glad things are finally getting started! How long do you have to inject yourself for?

:flower:

yeah iv seen the bedding i want its from america and is gorgeous just gota check the measurments not sure if usa cotbeds are bigger than ours painting will be started by next wk in beans room x

I won't be injecting myself, I couldn't bring myself to do it, I might try and see what it's like. I have to do 1 injection for 5 days then after that I'll start on 2 injections everyday for up to 2 weeks depending on how well my eggs develope, I stop injecting when the follicles are about 17 mm, also have to do sessaries everyday for 2 weeks!! Great!

Yeah I know. I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'll be finally starting soon and it's exciting. Still a lot to go through but can't wait x

hey how is everyone?
having a good jubilee weekend?
ive been working the whole weekend so not done anything in the evenings.

hiya im fine thanx how are you? had nice day yesterday saw the mw i have a new one which is good cos my other one was rubbish :) listned to his heartbeat :) the mw said cos of my under active thyroid he might be slightly small cos its a growth hormone easured my bump hes measuring ok but alf a centre metre below so got see them again in 2 weeks and be measured mw said shes not concered unless he gets smaller if he does il have to have a growth scan :/ so really hopin he grows x

Hey
Im good thank you. Just been working.
Glad you like your new midwife.
Half a cm doesn't sound too bad does it, I'm sure he will carry on growing now.
I didn't realise you had a under active thyroid x

yeah it can be common to have pcos and that together i think he will be ok but am glad there keeping an eye on it :)

Only 9 weeks to go!!!!! He will be here before you know it. How exciting x

i know i cannont wait my mom said she reckons he mite come early and i saw a friend and she said same thing to me lol dreamt he was due on my bday last nite but nothing happand and so they said you wil have be induced in 10 days and i was really diaapoitned in having to wait lol

He will come when he's ready and it will be worth the wait.

Lawrence has been to the urologist this morning Nd has to have 2 scans 1 on his balls and 1 on the scrotum which he will sedated.
If they find anything that is great coz it could help us have another baby naturally later on x

i hope it goes well do you know what they are looking for when they do the scans? i think its amazing the stuff they can do now x

not sure to be honest, i should google it really. we just got to wait for the appointment to come through but it prob wont be before we start ivf x

any plans this weekend? im off work but no plans yet just going to chill and might go town later x

no plans for weekend im just going relax i think :) packed my hospital bag yesterday just got my make up to put in :) and got do beans bag so sorting his stuff out today and going go buy him something to come home in x

Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

I've been on a few shopping sprees for our little man and clothe wise don't need to buy much more apart from hats. scratch mitts, socks, some cardigans and a pair of jeans and a few more t-shirts!

It quickly adding up though!

Have an interview with a childcare agency tomorrow as have finished uni for the year and am looking for some temp work for a bit. Fingers crossed i get it, but not holding much hope!

:flower:

So ul be looking after other people children in there home? Or a nursery or something x

I've bought a few clothes this weekend, needed a little perk. My hubby keeps marine fish so got some finding nemo clothes ha x

Just waiting to start my period before I can move on and start my treatment, so trying a few things to bring it on earlier than usual x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->