my first baby buy :)

Sometimes you have to experience stuff to know what you do and don't like etc so you know exactly how it would be with baby number 2.
That really wasn't fair of his mum. Tho she won't see her for awhile, you were a new mummy and those 1st weeks are precious. I'd just go sit in my bedroom ha

I've been told I can only have 1 egg put back as its my 1st go but it's not the law yet that I can only have 1, so I'm going to push for 2 eggs to be put back, better chances of 1 surviving.
I just can't wait to start it all, I can't even tell work when I'm going to need time off because I don't know when I'll be starting my period to start taking my injections x

hiya stranger lol! how are you? glad isla is doing well me and bean are great thank you i love being pregnant cant wait til hes here safe tho :) of to mw in a bit :) x

Lovely to hear about your little girl Cheryl, jealous that you are thinking about ttc already! We are going to have to wait at least 4 years! As am having next year out of uni, then back at uni to finish my degree for two years then need to do my nqt year and get a job with a contract!

Good news about pcos! Some doctors can diagnose people too quickly with anything i think.

I'm doing really well thanks, baby is kicking all the time which is lovely and lots of my friends have felt him move which they love!

I am just trying to enjoy being pregnant and certainly am more than happy for him to stay in me a while longer as i feel so unprepared!

Moving house 2 weeks today! So once we have unpacked need to order nursery furniture and decorate his room, then buy the rest of our baby stuff. I am sure once I am all prepared I will want him to come! But for now I am happy for him to stay put!

Off to have a hot bath now and attempt to shave my legs. No doubt i will have to call a crane to help me out!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :flower:

hey all was craving chicken and mushroom pie and chips so got the bf to go for walk with me :) il have take a bump pic next week iv def got bigger lol struggle to put my socks on now :p his rooms painted now just waiting for the border to be delivred will have furniture in few weeks :) i love being pregnant but i cant wait till hes here x

lola how many weeks are you?

are you on facebook lola. we all have each other and thought havent got you.

worry about getting moved, the nursery isnt important if your just moving. aslong as hes got a moses basket. is he sleeping in your room? i will be putting a baby in our room until they start sleeping through the night.
what you doing jen? x

hes going be in our room till hes 6 months thats whats reccomended i wouldent want him on his own before that tbh x

I won't be doing a nursery until well after the baby is born because we won't be finding out what it is.
I've waited this long to get pregnant so to us that will be the bear surprise x

suprises are lovley i always said i wouldent want to know but min i got pregnant i changed my mind lol but i knew he was a boy straight away x

No we won't change our minds. Law is set on waiting until I give birth. So no one knows until we tell them x

yeah we not naming bean untill hes here cos want it to be a secret and see what he looks like x

Yeah I think it's best to pick a few names and then see what suits him.

I've just been non stop cleaning the house today, loads of jobs we had to do which keep getting left. I'm knackered now. Need a nap ha x

Nesting thing haha
I bloody hate cleaning, but got to keep on top of all my cleaning so I can stay as stress free as poss when I start my injections x

yeah its much wasier to keep on top of it :) we got beans stuff in living room and our room atm but the border for his room ha come today so that can go up and get furniture end next week so his stuff can be put away then :) x

i wil take some at mums till friday cos there away till fri :) im going take a bump photo today or tommrow i look huge!

aw thanx hun i feel like a scruff tonight lol i love my bump but i struggle to put socks on an things now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->