my first baby buy :)

Thanks Cheryl.
I can't wait til Tomorrow then I'll be in my 2ww which won't be 2 weeks ha x

I know, if it was my choice I would have it later but its part of my fiances culture to have it on the sunday after the baby is born.

I don't have to do anything though apart from show up! His family are all coming down and cooking and OH and his friends will decorate etc, so no stress for me and if it all gets too much then I can just pop upstairs and lie down! Best of both worlds!

That doesn't sound too bad then Lola :)

Thinking of you today hayley :flower::hugs:
So you said you have to wait a week til you can test? So next Tuesday? Do you test at home or does the hospital do it for you? I bet this week will be the longest of your life, but I do hope it goes quickly for you !!! Just relax and take it easy.

xxx

Just on way home.
It went well and we are so pleased we were allowed the 2 put back!!! So happy we have a good chance of 1 taking.
They have told me to test on 18th but I could get a positive before that, so not sure if I should test before x

Jens quiet, she's normally on everyday.
Maybe little man is making an appearance x

That's great news that you have been allowed to put two back :)

I would try and hold out till the 18th to test, I know the wait will be tough, but it would be horrible to get a negative because you tested to early. Try and be strong :)

im here ! just been sorting some of little mans clothes in to size order :) hayley id try not to test untill the 18th i tested few days before my period was due and got neg tested day i was due and got my bfp!!! how are you feeling? xx

That's great news Hayley :) imagine if both take :) you could end up with twins? I'd try and hold off but if you do test use first response early response. I got my positive 6 days before my period was due with a frer and clear blue digital. Good luck lovely, I'm keeping everything crossed for you :)

Jennie I did/do the same, clothes in size order and in short sleeve t shirts, long sleeve t shirts, romper suits, dresses, cardigans, coats lol.

Pouring with rain here today, was planning on a walk to the beach. Hopefully it'll clear around lunch. Need to get my butt back walking, I had last week off. I've lost 3 stone since having Isla :) can't really include my baby weight though because I lost that within 2 weeks but still feels better saying 3 stone lol. I've still another stone and a half to two stone to lose. I'm in a size 12 now ! I think it took the doctor telling me I didn't have pcos but the reason I had trouble falling pregnant was because of my weight :( :( he advised me to lose 5-10kg (11-22lbs) I've lost 7kg (15lbs) in 6 weeks but like I want/need to lose more.

Time for Isla's rice cereal and apples :) and then we go back to bed for a nap , 9-11 :) the book save our sleep by tizzie hall is amazing, I know I mentioned it for routine and giving you amazing tips but it's really good to help you wean baby onto solids too :)

xxxx

Ohhh Jen that's disappointing I thought you might be pushing that boy out hehe!!

Cheryl I lOve the sound of getting baby into a routine but when there nearly born and you've got people visiting all the time what do you do?
Or do you start then on it from a certain age?
And the baby is always sleeping ha

I'm having really bad stomach cramps which started 3am last night I'm not sure if it's normal or not. Going to put up a thread and see x

haha i wish hayley im feeling sooo impaitent now ! want my baby boy here now :( and i feel all emotional which will be down to the hormones lol il let you know if anything happens :) few people have said my bumps lower my dad reckons il have him this week and my oh reckons by next week x

He's dropped so he's getting ready to come out.
Just watched the midwife programme from last night and was in tears.
Can't wait to hear from you when the time comes!
Hope it's not too long x

and i do lol yeah i watched that last nite id love to be a midwife but theres bits of the job that i dont think i could handle the blood etc wouldent bother me but say if you have to deliver a stillbirth or tell parents bad news i couldent do it :( x

Yeah I'd love to do it but couldn't go back uni after working so long.
But yes it's not all good about that job, but I'm sure that's a small part of it x

Did you do that thread hayley? What did they say?

We got Isla into the routine at 8 weeks but only because I couldn't find the book and we had family staying with us but my god it is the best thing we've ever done !!! And baby 2 will be on the routine from the day it comes home. Having a routine makes everything so easy, you know what they want when they cry, easy to arrange things around etc. I love having a routine, and I've read babies like structure too, helps them settle. As for going seeing family from my point of view getting into a routine is more important as it'll be you (not you as in you "/) with the unsettled baby. Isla has a morning nap 9-11 and I don't do ANYTHING til the earliest 11.30. Isla's routine is more important than having coffee with a friend. We don't stick to it by the minute but we are pretty much on track. Everyone says what a happy, content, smiley and settled baby Isla is ... People say you're so lucky to have such a good baby ... I'm sorry but luck has nothing to do with it ! It's the way you parent in my opinion ! (people do the same with my dog, but it's the way we've trained her)

Oh with the routine you wake baby at certain times. Even now Isla could sleep past 7 or 11 and sometimes if I'm on Skype to my mum she says oh Cheryl she's tired leve her. But if I was to leave her our day would be all out of wack and I know for a factbisla wouldn't like it and would become unsettled.

Oohhh Jennie, enjoy these last few days because when he's here you won't even remember being pregnant lol. I hope he's here soon though !!! How long do they leve you in the uk before they induce? My bump dropped a day or two before my DD but of course I was induced on my DD.

It's 8.20pm here and I have a few jobs to do (bottles, washing etc) but will pop on in a little bit ..... EEKKKKK the tv just turned on, on it's own, ermmmm scary :(

xxxx

Everything you've said makes sense and I really want to get a baby into a routine. Wonder if it's possible with twins.
So when there newborn obviously they sleep all the time. Do they tell you what to do from the time you get home with the baby? and wake the baby up at certain times?

I will get the book and have a read.

I'm not feeling good today, still got cramps and think I'm bored Nd fed up at home on my own already! X

Oh they said that cramps were a good sign of implantation! So ill stop worrying a bit now x

Bought the book on eBay so will have a read x

There's a section in the boom about twins :) and they do routines from birth to iteoducing solids then solids to such an age etc. There's different routines for breast fed babies and formula fed babies. Ye the book tells you when to put baby to sleep, when to feed baby, when to put baby down to nap, when to bath. I mean you don't need to stick to it if it doesn't work, just use as a guideline. She even says you can tweak it as she understands it won't suit everyone. It's been amazing helping us wean Isla, for what foods and at what times. It recommends putting her into her own room at 5 months as that's when they start to have proper sleep cycles but I don't think I'm ready for that :( but saying that Isla is a long baby and could possibly outgrow her crib soon o time will tell. Of course if she becomes at risk of hurting herself in the crib she'll have to go in her big cot in her room.

Oohhh that's good :) think happy, positive thoughts Hun :) I really am keeping everything crossed for you!!!! So excited for you :) :)

I forgot to take my pill yesterday and it was day 7 so my booklet says I must use another barrier for 7 days unless the change of becoming pregnant is quite high ... Damn it !!!

Feeling sick as a dog tonight :( so I think it's bedtime for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->