my first baby buy :)

Good luck hun! xx
well im cd 9 so i should be ovulating within the next few days :D we :sex: last night.

ive done nearly all my house work and been into town with my neighbour :D
now its pissing down :(at least i got a nice tan yesterday lol
were gonig to the doc's next month so after i come on this month, will see what they say!! xx

Kelsey we may be in the TWW together :) when should you ovulate?

I'm about to watch a film called mother and child, it's about 3 Womens journeys to be a mother ... hope it's not upsetting ! Kinda sounds a bit close to home.

xx

oh that sounds like a good film! erm between 1-3 days i think so whoudl have a 10 or 13 day luthal phase x

I'm 3-4 days I think. I usually have a luteal phase of 14 days.

I'm excited to peak on my CBFM !!

I'll let you know if this film is any good.

xx

:hi: gals

Hope you don't mind me joining in..

My 2 very good friends are due to give birth in the next month so I have been online shopping for baby things and OMG my uterus is doing summersaults!! Such cute, tiny, fresh, snuggley clothes.

It is so tempting to buy something we have only decided to get back to ttc after a break but really feel it in my waters now :happydance:

My 2 very good friends are due to give birth in the next month so I have been online shopping for baby things and OMG my uterus is doing summersaults!! Such cute, tiny, fresh, snuggley clothes.

It is so tempting to buy something we have only decided to get back to ttc after a break but really feel it in my waters now :happydance:

hi welcome

hope you bought something for yourself too, i did that and then id say oh ill just keep that 1 ha xx

how long have you been trying?
age etc xx

im hayley been trying for nearly a year

sooooo i was waiting for agaes to go into my appointment.

had a pregnant foreign lady and she was quite rude and not very nice!

she just asked questions and i said about my irregular peroids, and the 1st thing she said was, so are you on a diet plan? i thought well way to say it nicely eh, got the nurse to weight me and work out my bmi, im 31 and should be 27, she said that even if i lost 10% of my body weight it would help my cycles regulate again.

anyway so i have to have bloods taken on cycle day 27 (would be 21 for normal people ha) for 3 months so see if i ovulate, and have to wait to get the appointment for an ultra sound and hubby has to ring up and do a sperm sample, just got to see where he has to take it x

i feel ok about it but best get on losing some weight eh, coz if i go back to her again and i havent lost anything shes gunna say do you want this or not, she did say its worth to lose abit if your going to put your all in, i best she got pregnant 1st month!!!!

rant over!

Hi! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's baby crazy :)
I bought a crib bedding set before I was pregnant because I wanted it so bad and didn't want it to be discontinued before I got pregnant. DH didn't think I was nuts, he encouraged me to get it. When it came and I showed it to him he got a little teary tough and said "what if we can never have kids?" That got me crying too. I"m trying not to accumulate too much stuff, because we never know if a kid will stick until it is here. I don't regret buying the crib bedding though.

i think we all have bought loads!! ha i think its good to pre buy, makes it easier, im assuming ha x

aww i hate it when you get a nasty doctor mine is really nice but iv had some horrible
docs for my pcos and they seem to have a bee in there bonnet about weight yet you see loads of v overweight people havn babies and they dont say to them your not allowed to have a baby cos your fat yet just cos we need help its diffrent :(

yeah excatly the nurse who weighed me said your fine, but when i went in the lady said no you need to be at 27, oh well ill just try x

i said to my hubby that his sister is massive, and she got bigger and biger with each child yet she still fell pregnant, but he said everybodies body is different, thats not the answer i was looking for ha
x

hi welcome

hope you bought something for yourself too, i did that and then id say oh ill just keep that 1 ha xx

how long have you been trying?
age etc xx

im hayley been trying for nearly a year

Hi there
I'm 27 we tried for a few month from Dec-April but gave up because I needed to lose some weight (I have PCOS). Back again now 1st cycle.. Hoping for a miracle :happydance:

Hopefully this month will be your month xx

well it was my weigh in on monday i didnt loose anything :( but i lost 1inch off my belly :D as all my muscles are tightening up :D its harder to losse weight if ur slimer apparently. so its going to take some time for my weight to shift :( but im still doing it!!not giving up xx

hope ur all well, sorry about ur mean nurse hayley xx

Yeah it will as your body won't have too much to give up, but if you carry on exercising you would feel better in yourself, 1St day of diet and I feel depressed already! Going shopping soon ha x

Ermmmm I don't know, if hubby let's me look then I will, if I see something I might get it ha x
We will see x

lol yeah i felt like that but im loving zumba on the wii so thats keepping me going lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->