my first baby buy :)

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/5da842a5.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/dd177b10.jpg

I got in from work 45 mins ago and hubby had made dinner. Gonna wrap up and go for a walk I think. Day off tomorrow so I'm going to give the house a full clean :)

Just got my first showing of ewcm and feeling a bit crampy too :) if my cycle follows last month I should ovulate on Saturday. I'm staying positive and relaxed :) ... I might actually have a hot bubble bath and candles when we've been for our walk.

xx

ive been in the garden sunbathing :D love it

OH just rang and the bank said we cant buy a flat over here till he gets a raise :( thats pushed malta back, as we have to have 2 places to rent out over here to get more of an income in malta.
nothing is ever easy for us :( thats made me have a shitty mood :cry:

Wow jen that is so bloody good!!! So so so pleased! I bet you are over the moon! You had 3 bits of bad luck and 1 massive bit of good luck!!

And Cheryl how cute are they, they are gorgeous!! I'd love them xx

Just got back, done nearly 4 hours of driving today, I'm knackered and got sign language exam at 6, got to get practicing, haven't had a lesson in 2 weeks x

im over the moon i think they litrelly had a cancelltion this morning so im chuffed to bits even if it dont work at least im trying something untill i get the injections or op really happy :D good luck for your exam hun x

Hello ladies how are we all today?

I'm shattered, got called into work this afternoon as my manager went home sick so left me in charge and did 2 full body massages. Just been for a walk with hubby to and DTD :blush: CD15 today, only 2 more days til I should peak :) and should ovulate Saturday.

Hoping I'm off all day tomorrow and I don't get called in to cover again, I'm going to clean the house, change the sheets, do the washing.

xxx

You DTD on your walk your saucy mare haha

I'm not feeling good today! Got a banging headache
Think it's the weather , tho it's been thundering today,
Think I didn't sleep well not only Coz the heat but thinking about today, I know it's properly going to just be a char but I worry myself until I know what's going to happen x

What's today hun ? Is it your appointment??

Lol not on the walk :laugh2: no quickie in the bushes here, you'd prob be eaten by a spider or snake !

Well I've been legs up for over an hour now think I best get up lol.

xx

Haha eaten by a spider!

Yes my appointment in 3 hours, I get nervous about stuff like this, Coz I've never been to a hospital since I was a child, neither do I go to the doctors, so I get nervous x

They will they're fricking HUGE haha !!

You'll be fine hun, they'll prob just ask you questions about your medical history, your cycle and ask you to go for a CD 21 blood test. I'm trying to think if I had blood on my first appointment, I'm not sure it was about 2 years ago.

You're talking the next step to get that baby :)

Let us know how it goes hun. Is hubby going too?

I'm just making fairy cakes :)

xx

lmao i thought you had done it on the walk 2 haha
good luck for your appointment let us know how it goes il update you on my phone :)

I'm all ready and prepared!
Going to be leaving in half hour, just want it over now and be driving back thinking why was I so nervous!
I'll let you know what's said! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->