my first baby buy :)

i really need to look at the zumba game im bit worried il be useless as im so un co ordanated x

dont worry hun im the worst at it haha well im better now, im just 2 heavy footed but i still enjoy it :D

Watching dog the bounty hunter ... Bloody couple doing ice ! She was that out of it on drugs she gave birth on her couch ! All her children have been taken off her and she's pregnant with baby 6 :growlmad:

P**ses me off !

Hope you're all well xx

i hate stories like that i dont see how its fair for them to get preg so easily and hairder for others x

hey al
came back from shopping and we had to have a nap ha i didnt get a thing!! disapointed! so went into pumpkin patch and mothercare but i didnt buy anything, i was good!

feeling really bored now! anyone uo to much tonight? x

Morning my lovelies...
Hope your all ok

Jen what times your appointment babe? X
Excited for you xxxx

Hey Im out was in at half ten till 12 :o really pleased sending me for scan n depending on results il have either injections or laproscopy operation where they would do ovarin drilling and lap n dye My op Is already booked for the 17 august ! X

I don't really understand all that but aslong as they think it's going to work.
Is the operation invasive? Or in and out? X

Nah its keyhole surgery :) drill holes on the ovariaes and check all the tubes they will run a dye through the tubes to check for blockages x

I've had the dye test. HSG but mine wasn't through keyhole.

How are we all? Kelsey have you ovulated yet? I'm thinking I will be tomorrow or Saturday, breasts are getting tender xx

oh thats good hun hope it all works xx

no idea hun i dont have ovulation sticks so :/ 1-2 days i prob will ovulate

I'm on CD13 but don't ovulate until CD 19 so in my most fertile week I suppose, I will use the OPKs this week and see if I get a positive, if I don't then I may start to worry!

I've just had a chill out day, watching desperate housewives I've recorded the last 6 weeks to watch a chunk together, Coz I hate when it gets to the end and they leave you hanging ha x

Just had hair cut :) looks really nice badly needed ends of of for meal with family n bf really excited atm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->