my first baby buy :)

lmao iv just got back my lils sisters prom tomrrow night :) soaps tonight and going see if there any vids on the op i might be having :)

I've never been to a prom! Wish I had.
We've been in allday, but I feel chilled out now, hubby back to work tomorrow and I go back to work Sunday.
I defo needed some time off x

iv enjoyed last few days been pampered n feel so happy atm hopefully should get it soon as they said if not had letter by the end july i need to ring in x

So you could have your surgery before the august date you said, or is it defo on that day?
I need to have my fringe cut again as the last person didn't do it right and I'd really like to have a pedicure soon, as I've never had 1, want to have it before we go away x

yeah pedis are nice to have done its so annoying when someone doesnt do your hair right nope it will be 17 august but its not long cos its july tmz and iv got have my scan first :)

oh sorry your waiting on the scan appointment, thats what i think i was getting confused with.

yeah im not happy with my hair cut really but she styled it curly after and i just didnt realise and then i didnt want to go back, its not my normal place i go, my friend booked it as we needed 1 desperately.

i want to spend some moneyyyyy!! ha x

lol i had my hair cut tday featherd round face and long layers looks really nice feels really short even tho its not lol x

yeah even if its a few inches off the bottom when you 1st wash your hair you can fell the difference of length i always think anyway xx

did you have a good meal out?

hubby is going to do the diet with me, so makes it easier, we have done well, done 2 days now, its just when i go back to work, i need to be super organised and bring in all the food i will eat or ill end up eating cakes!!

yeah had a burger nom as my cheat day treat brought loads fruit today so back on it tommrow :)
def give yourself a cheat day wil help keep you on track :)

yeah i will defo have some things every now and then or id go mad! i just love food, it makes me happy, some people dont understand that, but thats me all over ha x

lol iv found some lovley pjs im tempted to get for my op pink winnie the pooh ones in sale at debenhams 11 pound for set :) may look in store tho as postage is 3.99 :/

thats the thing there cheap but when you put post on top its not, defo look in store.

are you nervous?
i was nervous just going for my consultation as ive never been into hospital before for anything so it makes me nervous x

i always get a bit nervous iam a little but more looking forward to it i quite like havin genral anesthic lol

:happydance: my snow suit came :cloud9: it was £3 posted is so nice and furry :D

Attachments

• SDC13110.jpg
    SDC13110.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC13112.jpg
    SDC13112.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads