my first baby buy :)

one born every minute is on, im watching eastenders 1st so i can skip all the adverts, im so impatient.
Another 1 of my friends is about to pop soon, shes got such a perfect bump!

Aww its lovley you got such a good bargain you should look at car boots iv had someovley stuf there :)

i just finshed watching that love one born but iam prefering the british one :/ i think iv got 4 snow suits but 2 i think are diff sizes my most recent purchses was 6-9 months my mom n bf said this babys goin be born in the summer you watch lmao x

they said cos iv got few winter clothes it will be just my luck for it to be born in summer in jokey way lol x

just watched one born every minute usa for the first time loved it the ladies didnt seem to make so much fuss as the uk ladies lol xx

You right about the fuss but all of them have epidurals!!

We dont get a choose til the labour progresses further along x

Think you can put in your birth plan If u want one i think il have it cos means you can rest and they dont use as much as they used 2 so u can still feel it :)

just to let you know uk ladies the disney store have a half price sale on all baby clothes i may have brought a few bits today x x x

Hi ladies,

How are we?

We I'm feeling a lil down today, CD18 and no peak just a high ! Last month I peaked CD18 & 19. Hubby reckons I'll peak tomorrow, I hope he's right !!

I've had heaps and heaps of ewcm though, esp over the last 2 days, I feel like I've pee'd myself lol. So surely that's a good sign that I will indeed ovulate?

I feel pretty poop today, I haven't slept properly for the past 6 nights so it's catching up on me and I'm getting a cold. I'm in work today covering for my manager as she's sick but it's so quiet today so trying to think of things to do so the day passes by quicker.

Sorry for the moan :hugs:

xx

Oh babe ul hopefully get your high soon like hubby says, and the water like ewcm sounds promising, I hate the water feeling tho it's horrible.

Hubby back at work today and I think I'm going to get my hair cut if I can get a late appointment, and may see if my friend wants to go town with the baby. She's a photographer, you should like her page on Facebook and have a look at some of the baby photos! Omg she has photographed some gorgeous ones x

Oh it's lovehonourandparty.com or you could look at her website at the babies! Always makes me so broody when she posts them up, but I have to look! X

I came over feeling all sick awhile ago and have a very bad tum. Not sure if it's the new diet and I have ibs but I've got seroius stomach pains, I really wanted to have my hair cut! I can't leave the house yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->